Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

The Phantom Xtraordinaire Show Featuring Tobi Bakre - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Phantom Xtraordinaire Show Featuring Tobi Bakre (413 Views)

Tobi Bakre Wins AMVCA Best Actor In A Drama, Movie Or Tv Series / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's Eggplant Got Nigerian Ladies Talking (Photos) / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Phantom Xtraordinaire Show Featuring Tobi Bakre by Sainthia: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2021
A few weeks ago, TECNO Mobile launched it's flagship smartphone, Phantom X in Lagos.
Asides from the exquisite entertainment and fun experienced during the event, there was one other highlight that stuck out, the brand played for the audience a trailer of their next project.

The snippet showed some of our favorite celebrities spilling tea about their lives and having fun with Tobi Bakre who seemed to be the host of the show. Tecno also took the trailer to their social media pages which got their fans on their tip toe in anticipation, it was obvious the show would be really fun and inspiring. Well, the anticipation is now over.

The show is called the Phantom Xtraordinaire Show. It is hosted by the fun-loving Tobi Bakre and would be putting the limelight on celebrities who have had bold and extraordinary journeys and an established seat in stardom.

TECNO did well to choose an interesting array of celebrities from different industries; Nollywood actress Rita Dominic, Business consultant and inspirational speaker Fela Durotoye, pioneer beauty entrepreneur Tara Durotoye, WNBA draft Evelyn Akhator, and Founder of SLOT Nnamdi Ezeigbo.

Going by the trailer shown at the launch, each celebrity will take us deep into their personal lives, sharing tips and actionable points. We also know that Tobi Bakre dared the celebrities to carry out some very funny deeds.
The show will be in 6 episodes on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 7:30 pm on TECNO’s YouTube channel. It started July 23rd.

Tune in to be inspired.

Re: The Phantom Xtraordinaire Show Featuring Tobi Bakre by Sainthia: 10:13am On Jul 27, 2021
Stay bold
Stay extraordinary
Stay tuned.

Re: The Phantom Xtraordinaire Show Featuring Tobi Bakre by hoilakes(m): 10:30am On Jul 27, 2021
Have seen 3 episodes now now and it was actually inspiring... for some folks we looking up to here you wont know what their experience was like climbing UP!

Was really inspired by the DUROTOYE's story looking for to d next episodes cool
Sainthia:
A few weeks ago, TECNO Mobile launched it's flagship smartphone, Phantom X in Lagos.
Asides from the exquisite entertainment and fun experienced during the event, there was one other highlight that stuck out, the brand played for the audience a trailer of their next project.

The snippet showed some of our favorite celebrities spilling tea about their lives and having fun with Tobi Bakre who seemed to be the host of the show. Tecno also took the trailer to their social media pages which got their fans on their tip toe in anticipation, it was obvious the show would be really fun and inspiring. Well, the anticipation is now over.

The show is called the Phantom Xtraordinaire Show. It is hosted by the fun-loving Tobi Bakre and would be putting the limelight on celebrities who have had bold and extraordinary journeys and an established seat in stardom.

TECNO did well to choose an interesting array of celebrities from different industries; Nollywood actress Rita Dominic, Business consultant and inspirational speaker Fela Durotoye, pioneer beauty entrepreneur Tara Durotoye, WNBA draft Evelyn Akhator, and Founder of SLOT Nnamdi Ezeigbo.

Going by the trailer shown at the launch, each celebrity will take us deep into their personal lives, sharing tips and actionable points. We also know that Tobi Bakre dared the celebrities to carry out some very funny deeds.
The show will be in 6 episodes on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 7:30 pm on TECNO’s YouTube channel. It started July 23rd.

Tune in to be inspired.
Re: The Phantom Xtraordinaire Show Featuring Tobi Bakre by Sunkanmiwise(m): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
This is definitely insightful, inspirational and impactful.

Watched the first two episodes and I am loving the show more.

I will make sure I connect with the rest of the episodes.
Re: The Phantom Xtraordinaire Show Featuring Tobi Bakre by Kakadancefreak(f): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
This show is LIT!

Tara and Rita got me inspired to take a bigger step by doing what I love.
Re: The Phantom Xtraordinaire Show Featuring Tobi Bakre by Sainthia: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
hoilakes:
Have seen 3 episodes now now and it was actually inspiring... for some folks we looking up to here you wont know what their experience was like climbing UP!

Was really inspired by the DUROTOYE's story looking for to d next episodes cool
I've seen just the first two episodes, would take out time to watch the rest

1 Like

Re: The Phantom Xtraordinaire Show Featuring Tobi Bakre by hoilakes(m): 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
GREAT! you should cool
Sainthia:
Re: The Phantom Xtraordinaire Show Featuring Tobi Bakre by Fonjewel0(f): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2021
You really have to clear your schedules so as to watch this amazing show.

The brand keeps doing all they can to get us motivated and inspired.

Well done guys!

Sainthia:
Re: The Phantom Xtraordinaire Show Featuring Tobi Bakre by Yourfav: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
I think this is the first TV show from tecno
Re: The Phantom Xtraordinaire Show Featuring Tobi Bakre by Sainthia: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2021
Fonjewel0:
You really have to clear your schedules so as to watch this amazing show.

The brand keeps doing all they can to get us motivated and inspired.

Well done guys!

shebi it's on YouTube, I can always go and watch it in their channel

(1) (Reply)

BB Naija: How To Send A Message To TV / Download Mp4: Riona Season 1 Episode 124-153 [nollywood Series] / Zombie Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.