Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? (1196 Views)

Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus / The Hypocritical Nature Of Nnamdi Kanu Followers - Rant HQ Case / Northern Muslim Elites Prefer Vacation In London Instead Of Islamic Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by Vado(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2021
Is this not the height of hypocrisy seeing all these clowns having hard ons over Afenifere's comment? Some weeks ago, fanatical Akintola of MURIC likened Buhari to our Lord Jesus Christ. Primate Ayodele needed to voice out his displeasure of such statement. Sahara reporter is yet to take down that post neither did MURIC apologize for their tasteless comments.

Why the hell are they all now mad over comparison made between Igboho and Mohammed? Aren't both humans?

2 Likes

Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by Plomo: 11:47am On Jul 27, 2021
Are you minding them?

They just assume they have the monopoly of being right.

4 Likes

Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by Hangmnk: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2021
No Muslim I mean no Muslim will ever insult Jesus.. insulting Jesus will literally make you an unbeliever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by donbachi(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2021
Dont have a problem with any religion..every nigerian should do the right thing and love one another.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by Vado(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2021
Hangmnk:
No Muslim I mean no Muslim will ever insult Jesus.. insulting Jesus will literally make you an unbeliever

That is not the point. Afenifere didn't insult Mohammed. It was a comparison of struggles two humans faced at different times. So what's the fuss about?

Christians should be ordinarily more pissed for that foolishness said by MURIC. Jesus is more than human to Christians, He is a Deity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by Saao(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2021
Hangmnk:
did they insult Muhammad? He was only compared to Sunday igboho

4 Likes

Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by Jostoman: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2021
Hangmnk:
so MURIC is a Christian right?

1 Like

Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by Hangmnk: 11:57am On Jul 27, 2021
Jostoman:
so MURIC is a Christian right?
where is the insult
Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by Hangmnk: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2021
Vado:

That is not the point. Afenifere didn't insult Mohammed. It was a comparison of struggles two humans faced at different times. So what's the fuss about?

Christians should be ordinarily more pissed for that foolishness said by MURIC. Jesus is more than human to Christians, He is a Deity.
show me where MURIC insult Jesus A.S

1 Like

Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by Vado(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2021
Hangmnk:
show me where MURIC insult Jesus A.S

Show me where Afenifere insulted Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by limeta(f): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hangmnk:

where is the Insult in the comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCgiQrw4bq8
Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by newbornmacho(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hangmnk:

So el rufai is now an unbeliever? A kafir? Or muric is now a group of unbelievers? Just say it let me have you on record
Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by Hangmnk: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
newbornmacho:

So el rufai is now an unbeliever? A kafir? Or muric is now a group of unbelievers? Just say it let me have you on record
Yep definitely if they really insulted Jesus A.S
Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by Vado(m): 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
limeta:

where is the Insult in the comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCgiQrw4bq8

They have nothing to point to. Just rabid, irrational angst towards people of other faith. If they knew better, they would be protecting Christians forever because even when Mohammed and his followers where being persecuted in Mecca, they fled to Abyssinia (Ethiopia) for safety. The Christian king Negus provided sanctuary for them. Today these people pick fights with Christians needlessly. What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by newbornmacho(m): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hangmnk:
Yep definitely if they really insulted Jesus A.S

Well ...el rufai said..'.if Jesus criticises maku, abati or okupe will say he slept with Mary magdalene'

Was that an insult on the person of Jesus or not?
Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by flamingREED(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
Who even cares?
Who's interested in competing with damned and hypnotised ignoramuses?
Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by MrColdsweat: 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Muslims are the biggest hypocrites on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by Hangmnk: 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
newbornmacho:

Well ...el rufai said..'.if Jesus criticises maku, abati or okupe will say he slept with Mary magdalene'

Was that an insult on the person of Jesus or not?
Yep, and show me where El-rufai said that
Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by NOGRUDGES(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
The GODS/gods/god/God are always considerate and tolerate these so called blasphemous act, but the human that worship dem are always ten steps ahead of their GODS/gods/god/God in action.

Think about what one bolt of thunder can do, get sense, get sense, get sense.
Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by RZArecta(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
MURIC is a terrorist organisation cool
Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by newbornmacho(m): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by Hangmnk: 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
newbornmacho:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/can-blasts-el-rufai-over-alleged-comment-on-jesus-christ/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjwyKKKk4PyAhUlnVwKHa-tCD8QFjAAegQIAxAC&usg=AOvVaw3QQantzE5z84SQKmGaRGC2

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://twitter.com/elrufai/status/295556718170083328%3Flang%3Den&ved=2ahUKEwjwyKKKk4PyAhUlnVwKHa-tCD8QFjACegQIFxAC&usg=AOvVaw1RDHJcSmYLlcnvS9S-cVHr

read it. But I didn't see the twit where he said that but if he actually said that he is foolish and stupid.... I don't consider El-rufai as a true believer
Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by RZArecta(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hangmnk:
Yep, and show me where El-rufai said that
Nasir El-Rufai is a dangerous religious bigot cool

Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by newbornmacho(m): 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hangmnk:
read it. But I didn't see the twit where he said that but if he actually said that he is foolish and stupid.... I don't consider El-rufai as a true believer

He said it. And it was public knowledge then. And I expected muslims to condemn that because Jesus is considered to be a prophet in Islam. There was no condemnation except from Christians unfortunately.

But I'm glad you feel this way.

1 Like

Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by rayvelez(m): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Muslim with their hypocrisy... fake people with fake gods
Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by CodeTemplar: 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
A timely reminder to expose evil hypocrisy.
Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by ComrdDRS1: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
I will ever avoid blood suckers....
Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by ComrdDRS1: 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
I will ever avoid blood suckers.....
Re: Where Were The Hypocritical Muslim Elites When MURIC Compared Buhari To Jesus? by Vado(m): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2021
CodeTemplar:
A timely reminder to expose evil hypocrisy.

These people are incorrigibly daft bro. They can’t take 5% of stupidity they dish out. See them oozing venom everywhere but none cautioned El-Rufus when he was busy making Jesus sleeping with Mary Magdalene utterances. None called the terrorist inclined MURIC to order neither. They should all fxxx off respectfully.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

POLICE SAY: GIVE LAND TO FULANI BEFORE YOU CAN BURY THOSE KILLED BY HERDSMEN!!! / 4 Reasons Why Sunday Adeniyi Adeyemo (Igboho) Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Alive / We Can't Get Biafra Through Violence And Killing Ourselves- Ike Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.