Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) (55725 Views)

Regina Daniels' Family Set To Share Food Items (Photos, Video) / What!! Zlatan Threatens A Guy With Death On Twitter Because He Abused Him / It Shall Not Be Well With Your Mother” -aremu Afolayan To Fan Who abused him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
richmondefosa:
cheesy

I knew this post was gonna hit FP.
i dedicate this post to my former JSS 2 book keeping teacher Mr Amangbo. that wicket devilish man that said i will never make it in life.
see me now, i MADE nairaland front page.
continue to rest in the deepest part of hell.

Back to the post.
Is it not this same Sabena that auditioned to be Biyi's GF the other day?
Is she not this same "see as you beat me" crooner?
Her music video on twitter is a jam and a banger and to be honest, Airforce1 should go and learn from her.

All of them are sha mad.
keep your relationships private, they said NO.
Now see the result.
The internet never forgets.

Dude said he should rest in the deepest part of Hell..
LMFAO grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
TimFisher2:
undecided

Well some girls dey look face before they act... do you see why is not good to birth a weakling simping bombastic element

No mad idiot will ever do this to me

Try it after pummeling you,if you no die ooo.... i will sell you and buy snuff for my mental health

LMFAO... grin grin grin

I swear Dem dey look face.. person wey I go beat like market thief... Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Karleb(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
samguru:

you hacked into my brain bro,

Men are not safe again, yesterday my friend's wife unleashed terror on my friend just because he assisted a female colleague in his office to receive some items.

1.Phone screen destroyed

2. Car windscreen smashed

3. Wrist watch destroyed

4. 3 debits cards destroyed

5. Me self chop small slap (Say na me dey teach him husband to cheat on her)

yet she is still threatening divorce.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Karleb(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
seanwilliam:

Dem no born my friend wife well make she slap me ..

As in my friend and his wife are mad and crazy , u go slap me untop matter wey no concern me ??
I go dash her correct 4 slaps wey no resemble..
Infact you must be a deeper life Christian sha..

If my friend can not slap me, where the hell would the wife have the gut to think of slapping me in her dreams.

Kai! angry angry

She no go need that hand again, ever! angry

6 Likes

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
Martinez39s:
Silly women. Wanna act like you don't know they exist? You might even be one yourself.

You are so foolish, you ought to be ashamed of yourself! undecided
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Fortez: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Really
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Plut01: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2021

See the panla of a girl seff. Very ugly creature with a touch of wickedness....... How do people love such girl

I only blame the boy and his likes who always play too much with ladies in the name of Love. Nah wetin e dey cause be this. Try touching my Hair alone will land a heavy slap on your cheeks not to talk of destroying my property.

Even if them dey breed craze for your family you no go fit think am. Stupid girl, foolish boy....They deserve each other. A case of Simp in a relationship with a female psychopath.

Spit!

3 Likes

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by OgaNurse: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Craze pass craze
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by idahme(m): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
Prosecute her and send a clear message to her other club members all over the country.

1 Like

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
I just know say she go dey skinny before looking at the pic.
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by vncntluv(m): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
WriterNig:
Influencer Biyi Suffers Domestic Violence From His Girlfriend Bena (Photo)

[b@thebiyitudors[/b] tweeted;

2. Destroyed TV
3. Destroyed Macbook
LOL. Them break ordinary computer una dey shout upandan. My own twist 2 of my mum's fingers onto say she no wan allow her carry child wey she come use her hand drop.
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by valgbo(m): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
richmondefosa:
cheesy

I knew this post was gonna hit FP.
i dedicate this post to my former JSS 2 book keeping teacher Mr Amangbo. that wicket devilish man that said i will never make it in life.
see me now, i MADE nairaland front page.
continue to rest in the deepest part of hell.
Back to the post.
Is it not this same Sabena that auditioned to be Biyi's GF the other day?
Is she not this same "see as you beat me" crooner?
Her music video on twitter is a jam and a banger and to be honest, Airforce1 should go and learn from her.

All of them are sha mad.
keep your relationships private, they said NO.
Now see the result.
The internet never forgets.
Hmm what's his full name
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
This post reminds me of when Remi wan beat my grandma! Hmm some girls sha.
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
Judolisco:
140,000 naira perfume and no be mortuary u dey work o...that aside
Hope lalasticlala is learning snakes are not friendly at all....
My brother hustle o, make $300 perfume no begin look one kain to u

1 Like

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by idahme(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
samguru:

Men are not safe again, yesterday my friend's wife unleashed terror on my friend just because he assisted a female colleague in his office to receive some items.

1.Phone screen destroyed

3. Wrist watch destroyed

You really tried taking slap without retaliating. I pray I never be in that position because I believe in reciprocity in that regards. I have never done that to any woman and never will I do it in my life time but will retaliate appropriately to defend myself if am dished the food I don't dish to others.
That your friends wife can stab him to death with that fury she exhibited, most men take shit just to keep relationship going.
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by victory36(m): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
Judolisco:
Stop fornicating to avoid stories that touch and stop dating girls who are not matured... Maturity no be by age or size o... Immediately you nack dem like dis you're automatically their husband and u r no longer free... Pls cultivate the habit taking your babes out to talk about technology, education, and how to make the world a better place... But no small cold like dis una Don start dey nack... Thank God she didn't break your head.
how can I like this twice?

1 Like

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by niyidenrele: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
Judolisco:
Stop fornicating to avoid stories that touch and stop dating girls who are not matured... Maturity no be by age or size o... Immediately you nack dem like dis you're automatically their husband and u r no longer free... Pls cultivate the habit taking your babes out to talk about technology, education, and how to make the world a better place... But no small cold like dis una Don start dey nack... Thank God she didn't break your head.

Madddd oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by niyidenrele: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
OKOATA:
angry
They have told this men to stop being a simp time and time again but they won't listen. When a girl sees that you are too soft she will take advantage of you especially if she's a psycho, one heavy thunderous slap should have reset her brains. No girl can try this shiit with me, see the girl sef like dried panla fish.

grin

1 Like

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
See the ugly thing sef.
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
Dalil8:
I still dey wait for woman wey go try this one with me.

Na ur fault, u give am too much room to misbehave. No ever let any woman see u finish.

The Biyi guy na confirm Mumu
I go beat that girl to stupor and destroy anything related to her that I can find
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by HolyTitus(m): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
DropsMic:
Once upon a time an ex gf broke my thumb because she saw me talking to a girl on the street.. I apologized afterwards, we made up that same evening on top a rickety table whereon i broke her cervix... To cut the short story short(er), i broke up with her the next morning....

not to be interpreted literally
grin med
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Cj4charles(m): 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
This is just one of those many things no girl born of a woman except my sisters can do to me and go free
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by iamtardey: 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
I'll just mind my business abeg.

Sweet gist tho, thanks
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
tunapawizzy:

My brother hustle o, make $300 perfume no begin look one kain to u
Pele o hustler... if d stuff na chicken change to d guy why him come dey shout
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by HolyTitus(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
ATEAMS:
Clout
na everything be clout for Una eyes. who bring that english come sef
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
sylve11:
@op, sorry.
You attract your type. It's a lesson to anyone out there. If you want a normal society, strive to get a virgin as a wife or husband; still it doesn't change the fact that whatever you sow you will reap. cool

Mehn are you usually this daft?
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Kessythegeek(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
All I have to say is....The man or woman you choose to be will also in a way be largely decided by your partner — as it will affect everything in your life. Your mental health. your peace of mind, your love inside you. your happiness, how you get through tragedies, your successes, how your children will be raised, and much more. Choose wisely.
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
samguru:

1.Phone screen destroyed

3. Wrist watch destroyed

In a movie? That dude must be in deep shit! angry angry
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Belafonte(m): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
samguru:

1.Phone screen destroyed

3. Wrist watch destroyed

Your friend's wife slapped you? grin
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by spiceadole: 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
Premarital sex(unprotected to make it worse) is the reason behind faking a Pregnancy and abortion.

Say NO to fornication

1 Like

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by sylve11: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
Peaceworld:

This is the funniest statement I've ever read here. So a virgin is better? A wicked person is a wicked person. Period.

I would have taken my time to explain some things to you, but..... sad cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Injury From Husband, Warns Him From Spreading 'Lies' / Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.