Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) (55726 Views)

Regina Daniels' Family Set To Share Food Items (Photos, Video) / What!! Zlatan Threatens A Guy With Death On Twitter Because He Abused Him / It Shall Not Be Well With Your Mother” -aremu Afolayan To Fan Who abused him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
Falomo211:
You see this generation of feminists fear them

Very fierce and heartless..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
I'll advice this guy to stay off that relationship if he doesn't want to be stabbed in his sleep. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Falomo211(m): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
ImaIma1:

Very fierce and heartless..

If the guy had given her a heavy fire ladden slap which she deserve dem go say domestic violence
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
Falomo211:

If the guy had given her a heavy fire ladden slap which she deserve dem go say domestic violence

It's good he didn't. So that she doesn't have an edge over him if he wants to press charges.

Besides, if his slap sends her to an early grave, it will be a different story altogether.

1 Like

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
If I date any Nigerian girl make I bend

If I chook preek inside any smelly Nigerian girl Puna I bend angry

If Any Nigerian girl chop my one naira make Ogun kill me angry

Bunch of mannerless untrained silly bastards angry

1 Like

Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by EmmyDJourno: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Simps coming to cry on Social Media

Na today she start

Any babe that shows any form of aggression towards me is gone

Coz I make it very clear, the day you try to hit me, I'm sending you to Limbo with one bad left hook

Stupid chic, simpie dude undecided
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Judolisco:
Pele o hustler... if d stuff na chicken change to d guy why him come dey shout
that you can easily afford an item does not mean u wont be pained when that item gets stolen OR willfullly damaged
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by chieni(f): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
NewSoul:
If I date any Nigerian girl make I bend

If I chook preek inside any smelly Nigerian girl Puna I bend angry

If Any Nigerian girl chop my one naira make Ogun kill me angry

Bunch of mannerless untrained silly bastards angry

lol dey deceive yourself. Even white ladies get their own. They are the worst psychopath you can find.
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
even a flirt mate cannot do this to me not to talk of gf, I will skin her alive

I don't beat ladies o but if you try nonsense in my house, you won't live to tell the story
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
inderhappy:
Lolzz....my own no dey reach here before i ghost the person complete
grin
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Faber:
If I see say you want give me HBP wey my old papa never suffer before...as in make I begin get high BP at my young age....omo na ghosting I dey use o.

Before you realize you're already dating yourself. Like 3 months you never see my break light... grin grin

Woman full ground na. Why you go die on top one woman
Lol
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
KushLyon:
The future is really female, watch how saphiere go avoid this thread like a plague
Haha
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

I swear bro..
I wonder who raised this men..
If my friend wife slaps me.. I would slap and punch her back immediately.. and if my friend talk nonsense.. we go fight till one person goes to Coma.. gosh.. the comment just dey vex me.. Weaklings just full among men this days.. always scared of women.. someone you would slap back to other.. she even threatened divorce.... Kai.. I hate SIMPs..
grin grin
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Femeto: 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
Idiots when una dey pansh una no call us as e done red now una dey involve us.
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:35am On Jul 28, 2021
Dumbos dating dumbos.
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Flyangels: 2:50am On Jul 28, 2021
HoleDriller:

Unfollowed successfully....

Reason: failure to execute your promise
once the target is met, winners will be credited.
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by HoleDriller(m): 2:52am On Jul 28, 2021
Flyangels:
once the target is met, winners will be credited.

Lol and what's the target? undecided
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by Champneys: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2021
Kandeed:

I was forced to crosscheck her picture with chimpanzees of the Family Hominidae

grin grin grin
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
samguru:

you hacked into my brain bro,

Men are not safe again, yesterday my friend's wife unleashed terror on my friend just because he assisted a female colleague in his office to receive some items.

1.Phone screen destroyed

2. Car windscreen smashed

3. Wrist watch destroyed

4. 3 debits cards destroyed

5. Me self chop small slap (Say na me dey teach him husband to cheat on her)

yet she is still threatening divorce.

LOL Lol Lol my stomach o
Re: Biyi Nifemi Tudors' Girlfriend Bena Abused Him, Destroyed His Items (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
Kandeed:

It's that slap for me bro grin grin
grin I tell you bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Injury From Husband, Warns Him From Spreading 'Lies' / Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.