Stats: 3,149,774 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? (39269 Views)

Why Do Most Brides Invite Their Exes To Their Weddings? / Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
pocohantas:
I don’t agree.

The only man I can’t forget in this life is a generous man. A man with a HUGE SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY. An intuitive man. A man that thinks ahead. A man that you can always trust to have your back.

You know those men that before you talk/ask, they have done it. Doesn’t matter how little, but they always do as a man should do. The beauty of a man is his money.

Anything else and I would forget you!

You described my ex.
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by pocohantas(f): 6:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
toren:

You described my ex.

Lol. Can you forget him? grin
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Emotionalbeing(f): 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
larryjonze:

You mean a man that has all that sugar daddy attribute endup as an Ex, weytin ur current man cum be grin grin you women no go kill me, confused & funny creatures grin
He walked away.. There was nothing I could do about it.. cry cry
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Polyol(m): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
I've been a victim of the neighbor's own. I can't try that shit again, even in my next life.

Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Afolashade00(f): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
Nice write up from bros op...

When you guys are fond of each other then forgetting them will be difficult....
Anyway...what do I know afterall a real niggar don't do relationship....be it open or closed relationship
We real niggarrrrs bang and swim shaperly and move on...

We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We just swim our own sharpely and move on to the next babe

Keep swimming,sha no let water carry you go far away ooo.. grin
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Emotionalbeing:

Pele dear, just keep ur fingers crossed if obi cubana or Ned nwonko is lookin for 6th wife we will get back to you.
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
pocohantas:
I don’t agree.

The only man I can’t forget in this life is a generous man. A man with a HUGE SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY. An intuitive man. A man that thinks ahead. A man that you can always trust to have your back.

You know those men that before you talk/ask, they have done it. Doesn’t matter how little, but they always do as a man should do. The beauty of a man is his money.

Typical Igbo woman. Zero empathy

Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Bukden16(m): 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
Pravedk:
That neighborhood girl thing is sweet iswear untill u jam an ogbanje

Seems like you've jammed one before?

Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
An assembly of Promiscuous personalities
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Fiscus105(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Emotionalbeing:

I guess you re number one confused man, a man who called himself female on public forum, a gender who attacks opposite gender yet he couldn't detach himself from them.

......... anyway there are certain species , ...... bisexual, hymaphrodite.
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by AyoolaIgwe(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
pocohantas:
I don’t agree.

H

How should a man do and how should women do?

Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
Nice write up from bros op...

When you guys are fond of each other then forgetting them will be difficult....
Anyway...what do I know afterall a real niggar don't do relationship....be it open or closed relationship
We real niggarrrrs bang and swim shaperly and move on...

We don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
We don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before we started swimming
We don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after we are done swimming our own
And we don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with us as we are swimming
We just swim our own sharpely and move on to the next babe
Hahahhahahaha bad boy grin cheesy
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. Can you forget him? grin

Naaa never. We're still paddies. We talk on a regular. Wait. I'll screenshot an old post I made about him. Pls hold on.

Here. If you don't mind. I hope this won't disturb other people's peace grin.

Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Stfe(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
mbahdi:
My regrets in my exes are the ones I didn't nack cos there were virgins and I can't be so wicked to disvirgin an innocent girl I know I wunt later marry
bro,exactly what I went through! So many virgins,but ran away from them for same reason! Chai! E pain me sha!
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by pocohantas(f): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
toren:

Naaa never. We're still paddies. We talk on a regular. Wait. I'll screenshot an old post I made about him. Pls hold on.

Here. If you don't mind. I hope this won't disturb other people's peace grin.

Awww. That was a beautiful read. I don’t mind at all. Everything you typed was bull’s eye. I like when a man says, I will do this tomorrow. Just go and sleep, be rest assured he would do it, except rapture occurs. Builds this kinda trust, respect and confidence. I can’t explain it.

I hope he finds perfect happiness or they make it perfect somehow. He deserves the best, I agree with you. wink

Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Paulianfa(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
Especially when ones u remember the sweetest style ever bang on.... Oh ma goodness
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Twoclans(f): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
@ toren that was beautiful .

See me smiling all through and remembering something similar.

Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Twoclans(f): 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
pocohantas:
I don’t agree.

I completely agree with you.

Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Awww. That was a beautiful read. I don’t mind at all. Everything you typed was bull’s eye. I like when a man says, I will do this tomorrow. Just go and sleep, be rest assured he would do it, except rapture occurs. Builds this kinda trust, respect and confidence. I can’t explain it.

I hope he finds perfect happiness or they make it perfect somehow. He deserves the best, I agree with you. wink

Oh yes he did. You know how God rewards good people. First, his wife is ever so faithful. And I've seen her in pictures...so beautiful, so modest.

Also told me that she submits her salary to him. No, I didn't say it well. What he actually said was, "she used my account as her salary account. So I'm the one who receives her salary. She only requests for her tithes, that's all".

Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
Twoclans:
@ toren that was a beautiful .

See me smiling all through and remembering something similar.

Thanks smiley smiley
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by OgaRico(m): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
All the males wey don comment so far,I never see anyone wey don made mention of an ex wey him miss because of wetin him benefit from her....SMH..Who do our Nigerian Sisters?

Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Morris101686(m): 3:06am On Jul 28, 2021
This does not make any sense. Get the redpill and get renewed from this culture decorum of missing your ex(s)
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Morris101686(m): 3:12am On Jul 28, 2021
Stfe:
bro,exactly what I went through! So many virgins,but ran away from them for same reason! Chai! E pain me sha!

Turn from that life of a beta male. Get them laid, and continue chasing your purpose.
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by ThuGGeR147: 5:20am On Jul 28, 2021
Na only Baby Momma be Ex wey you no go fit forget, the pains & hurts, last forever!.... undecided
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Goldbw122(m): 6:37am On Jul 28, 2021
pocohantas:
I don’t agree.

Someone like you usually marry poor men.. I have see relationship like this.

Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by EndRape2(f): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2021
Mumu post.

don't you have better thing to do or post

quote author=WhiteRuler post=104150188]Even till when clock will stop ticking, not all relationships will last long or lead to marriage and of course even if it leads to marriage, there's no guarantee there won't be a divorce. In other words, having an ex or exes will continue to abound.

Truth is, as we grow in life, we get exposed and tend to meet different people at various points. While we may be glad for meeting some or a particular person, conversely, others can be filled with regret.

The question is, how does one totally forget about the person after a break up? Well, it's established that one of the easy ways to get someone off mind is by stop seeing the person. This is why some people prefer to get rid of the person's images either by burning the hard copy photographs or deleting completely the soft copies from their devices and as well as blocking on all social media platforms.

In all of these, the following are 5 types of exes (those you have dated before) which you may not find it easy to totally forget about. In no particular order, let's check it out.

Church member
Dating a church member is fun as you both tend to flow well together spiritually and romantically. In fact, dating a fellow church member gives one peace of mind. This is because you feel comfortable around the person having known a lot about him/her via the church way even before dating.

In general, you feel at home with the person since you both are in same religious belief and see nothing to worry about. While the going may be sweet, it could be difficult breaking up.

However, even if you are able to break up, deleting or forgetting totally about the person may be a herculean. It is simple. Each time you are in church, or may be the next church activity crosses your mind, what follows immediately is your ex. Consequently, so many other thoughts come in too such as if he/she will also be in church, what if you both happens to sit next to each other and the pastor says "turn to your neighbour, shake and smile at him/her", what are the church members even saying about you guys since the break up?

All these add up and get you worried making it difficult to totally forget about the person. In reality, some people can't even stand the heat and the best option to them is to quit the church or parish/branch.

First love
Let me quickly ask you a question. How did your first love go? Except it wasn't genuine, I'm sure till today he or she still crosses your mind.

Now although not only attributed to women, but women tend to attach so much love and emotion to the first man they ever dated. This is why they count so much on the man having been the one who deflowered them. They can't love the man less and even when there's a break up, they don't easily get over it and move on. Men on the other hand equally don't find it easy to forget about the first woman they dated. They attach so much feelings to the woman and even after break up, the memories stay back.

Dating a neighbour
So many benefits come with dating a neighbour. For the guys, in a country like Nigeria where girls bill guys so much on transportation fare, dating a neighbour would automatically save you the stress of keeping transport money on every visit. She can easily stroll in and stroll back to her place (if she so wishes) at no cost. But apart from the transport aspect, so many other benefits come with it such as easy accessibility, close monitoring and observation of his/her lifestyle, possible assistance when in need e.g. if he or she has information that NEPA people are in the street, he or she can quickly run down to your place to help you change over from the "bypass". Just so many benefits.

However, this kind of love is mostly sweet when the two are genuinely in love with each other as it comes with a lot of drama. Conversely, if it's not genuine, it's advisable not to even start in the first place. At break up, it's usually very difficult to forget him or her. Why? You tend to bump into him/her on daily basis. Whether you stroll out to fetch/buy water, you bump into him/her. You rush out to get pepper from the nearby shop, you bump into him/her. You are taking fresh air in front of your compound, you see him/her passing. And unlike before, when NEPA people are in the street, he/she would be the one leading them to your place to show the bypass so they can disconnect your light. This kind of lifestyle may continue unending and until one of you relocates from the area. In submission, it's usually difficult to forget about a neighbour you were once dating.

Colleague at work
Office romance is usually discouraged and frowned at mostly because of its negative implications but colleagues in different offices have continued to go into it regardless. While it has its merits and demerits in terms of work productivity and even beyond, it's always difficult when break up begins to surface. Imagine breaking up with a colleague whom you'll come back to the office tomorrow and every other day to see again? It could be difficult to think less of the person and also traumatizing psychologically. Consequently, some people find it difficult to manage the situation and they either resign or apply for transfer (if possible) so they can stop seeing that face, hence possible to get him/her off their their mind.

Another negative part is that after the break up, the colleague may be bringing in his/her new partner to the office to play romance such as deep hugging and kissing right in front of you. Take it or not, seeing them in such mood can never guarantee you peace of mind. Therefore, it's better you quit the job or apply for transfer.

Course mate in school
Generally dating while in university is fun and is seen as part of social life on campus but imagine falling in love with a course mate from first year in the university. Except such lasts for the whole period (4, 5 or 6 years as the case may be), it could be challenging moving on if it ends prematurely. This is why this can be likened to dating a colleague in office. Breaking up with a course mate in school means you'd still come back tomorrow and every other day throughout the time being to see the same face which makes it difficult to get him/her off your mind. In some occasions based on lecturer's arrangement, you both may happen to sit next to each other in lecture or exam hall. What's going to happen?

Conclusion
It's important to look before you leap. Put in perspective the merits and demerits of what the relationship is going to bring before going into it. Some might be very difficult breaking up even when it's necessary to.[/quote]
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Emotionalbeing(f): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2021
Fiscus105:

I guess you re number one confused man, a man who called himself female on public forum, a gender who attacks opposite gender yet he couldn't detach himself from them.

......... anyway there are certain species , ...... bisexual, hymaphrodite.
Are you high or you're just incredibly stu*pid? You're the confused entity here..
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Fiscus105(m): 7:38am On Jul 28, 2021
Emotionalbeing:

These are types of men who readyly destroy marriage in future.

After married in future if he comes back, it will cause whole lot of problem, why ? Surely you will open door for him either partially or fully.
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Fiscus105(m): 7:40am On Jul 28, 2021
[quote author=Emotionalbeing post=104170609]Are you high or you're just incredibly stu*pid? You're the confused entity here.. [/quote

Even hermaphrodite? Male under female outside. Confusionist.
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by Emotionalbeing(f): 7:42am On Jul 28, 2021
Fiscus105:

These are types of men who readyly destroy marriage in future.

After married in future if he comes back, it will cause whole lot of problem, why ? Surely you will open door for him either partially or fully.

What's your problem? What gives you the impression that I'm a male? Please, stop quoting me, let this nonsense end already..
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by pocohantas(f): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2021
Goldbw122:

Someone like you usually marry poor men.. I have see relationship like this.

I don’t have a problem with men consoling themselves. So I will try not to rain on your parade. wink wink
Re: 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? by shaneroberts26: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
pocohantas:
I don’t agree.

If the beauty of a man is his money then I pity Jesus Christ for he was Koboless and had no property even. You might be trolling though, like you do sometimes because I know you are more intelligent than that.

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66