Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters (23137 Views)

SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse / Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian / Buhari Shuns Meeting With Bauchi, Adamawa Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2021
No peace for the wicked
No peace for Buhari
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Memphitz357: 11:28am On Jul 28, 2021
Hangmnk:
Can't they do it here...

So that we can teach them in the language they understand.

Cowards

Cowards and fcking chest beaters
Eat a dick,gay-bitchass muthafucka
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Cj4charles(m): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2021
Aufbauh:

Delusion at it peak!
You think Buhari is a senator, minister or governor that can be harass easily? Have any of ur Ipob miscreants came as close to 100m within the reach of Buhari presence?
Keep feeding yourself imagination that makes you feel cool. Buhari no send una.
oga stop ranting rubbish on nairaland... just tell them his location and watch the magic
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Stanleyq: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2021
Hangmnk:
Can't they do it here...

Cowards

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Stanleyq: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2021
Hangmnk:
Can't they do it here...

Cowards

Cant u go there and teach them, because u are a terrorist and u know that u can only practice it here in the zoo.
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by michoim(m): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2021
What a fake report again from Sahara reporter. This is how Sowore use to twist things to the gullible. Buhari must have avoided the Abuja house in UK, because he is currently in UK in an official capacity, and not for medical check up only as at other times. Period...
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by kingsceedon(m): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2021
Hangmnk:
Can't they do it here...

Cowards

Hahahahaha and Boko boys are teaching all you morons in the dirty North the language una understand

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by AFONJACOW(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
Wetin dry fear him
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by caye(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
Aufbauh:

Kai I don't know how to put it in the language that you'll understand.
Even in the presumptuous years of plenty it's not everyone that enyoys or did well.

Pls help yourself to increase your earning rather than to concentrate on the rise of produce or items as there will give keep rising even after Buhari. This is the Nigeria experience!
When you enhance your productivity definitely your earning will increase. That's how you improve your standard of life in the face of continuous rise in price and values.

Don't worry, at your old age, your mouth would be filled with the ashes of these crops you planted now, while all that gives you joy now becomes...lifeless.
Continue.
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Dagger111(m): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
limeta:
since yesterday I have seen a couple of Nigeria embassy cars 222D in and around Surrey

I thought i was the only one o. cheesy
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by samz77: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
The devilish man from the north should be sent back to daura
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Enyimbamercedes: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Write the headline well:

Buhari in hiding to avoid Nigerian Protesters

Coward
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Bullet01(f): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
I shake my head in shame. Cartificateless Fulani man controlling the affairs of the most populous African country.
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Splashme: 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lol
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by codedguy1(m): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
Dabronze:
Which type of battery he dey use
samsung, infinix, Tecno, abi na itel.

Berec.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by pastorgaolad: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Wicked Man Shall Run When Nobody Pursued
As Long As You Make Things Difficult For The People There Will Be No Rest
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Gfskw: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lol
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by modsfucker: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
limeta:
since yesterday I have seen a couple of Nigeria embassy cars 222D in and around Surrey

Dem go soon Surrey this one for travel watchlist.
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by ceaser: 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
Y'all will know that that dude in too get mind if things are in a level playing field like the UK. It is only in Nigeria where illegality in the armed forces prevail that he will be flexing useless muscle. This is exactly the modus operandi of the average Fulani.

Nigerians in diaspora tormenting the despot since forever.

“Let Nigerians in London fish him out. We want to know where Buhari has privately gone to. He needs to know that Nigerians in UK are eager to meet him and send him back. He cannot escape our protests,” another London-based Nigerian stated.

He can't hide. They will definitely find him out. They found Tinubu out despite his disappearing acts during the ENDSARS saga. Nigerians are everywhere in the UK, no thanks to an insensitive government who has made Nigeria hell on earth for the citizens. I can even assure you that at least two Nigerian doctors will be on the team that will care for him in the hospital.

Aufbauh:

Let me ask what has those senseless protest since 2015 against Buhari achieved for you guys? Nothing!
I can't waste 8yrs of my life wailing ceaselessly and senselessly. God forbids!

The joke is on you. If it didn't pull a ahir on his head since 2015, why is he afraid to stay in Abuja House but instead took cover in a secret liar? Coward president.

Aufbauh:

Even in the presumptuous years of plenty it's not everyone that enyoys or did well.

Pls help yourself to increase your earning rather than to concentrate on the rise of produce or items as there will give keep rising even after Buhari. This is the Nigeria experience!
When you enhance your productivity definitely your earning will increase. That's how you improve your standard of life in the face of continuous rise in price and values.

You keep trying in vain to delude yourself, yet the truth will always be truth. If not everyone did well in those presumptuous years of plenty, much more people have definitely joined the group of people who did not enjoy. The indices is that Nigeria has overtaken India as the poverty capital of the world.

So, there you have it.
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by DaRuud(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
PMB don't need to worry cos most of the lazy youths are busy watching BBN , PMB can travel to UK - France - Germany -China - USA - Canada - Egypt - Chad and back to Nigeria without some useless youths knowing , cos they are glued to BBN

EXTompolo:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/27/busted-buhari-shuns-abuja-house-uk-avoid-nigerian-protesters
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by UnabashedIPOB: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
Why is the IDIOT hiding from the problem that he created?
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Fourwinds: 12:44am On Jul 29, 2021
Hangmnk:
Can't they do it here...

Cowards

Maxymilliano(m): 3:48pm On Jul 27
The highest joke of the year is that Buhari is going for Education summit in London.

What's the dullard going to say there ?
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Fourwinds: 12:48am On Jul 29, 2021
Aufbauh:
These wailers with their changing narrative is shameless and pathetic.

Their Ipob wing told us that Buhari cannot enter UK, now he's there they're now telling us that he can't dare a particular location. Junckies!

Let me ask what has those senseless protest since 2015 against Buhari achieved for you guys? Nothing!
I can't waste 8yrs of my life wailing ceaselessly and senselessly. God forbids!

Maxymilliano(m): 3:48pm On Jul 27
The highest joke of the year is that Buhari is going for Education summit in London.

What's the dullard going to say there ?
Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by Fourwinds: 12:56am On Jul 29, 2021
Aufbauh:

Chai... See the way you answer the question... You be real aboki....

You took after your president

Re: Buhari Shuns Abuja House In UK To Avoid Nigerian Protesters - Sahara Reporters by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Aufbauh:

Delusion at it peak!
You think Buhari is a senator, minister or governor that can be harass easily? Have any of ur Ipob miscreants came as close to 100m within the reach of Buhari presence?
Keep feeding yourself imagination that makes you feel cool. Buhari no send una.

Did he send you?

Last las those asking for better government are better and probably living fine than you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Hails Osimhen's Serie A Triumph With Napoli / Niger's Governor Celebrates Birthday On A Private-Jet / Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.