Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) (95076 Views)

Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) / Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Casalee(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
They should invetigate properly, some members of the staff are definedefi going to be behind this.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Staphylococcus: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
ValCon888:
I want to believe this is a deliberate act of sabotage.
The little girl went in their like she was on a mission.
She knew exactly where to go, what to do, and how to do it.
She was remote controlled. The next step for the police is to find out who was holding the control pad.

Another question to ask is this; Who gains in this situation? The depletion of sales in this supermarket leads to an increase in sales elsewhere.

I won't be surprised if the mastermind is a rival business trying to take out the competition.

Now go the root cause. Who sells gas cylinders inside a supermarket?

That tells you the management has been insane for a long while and such situation was guaranteed to happen..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by chaberry(m): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
Haaa
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by CapitalBank: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
tesseract:
These guys have been trying really hard to rope in her mother in the crime. The mother is totally oblivious of what her daughter did if not they would have escaped from the scene.
it does not matter. If she had a raised her child well, it won't lead to this. If u like born and say 9 year old is just a kid... E go shock u wetin even 5 year old fit do.

3 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by sevo(m): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
If I say this once, it means I have said it 620 times...these fools are trying to rope an adult into this arson just to have someone to blame

5 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by ebuclassic18(m): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
I thought those gas cylinders should be empty

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Owlinrr: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
pocohantas:
The time they are using to do voice over, they would have used it to put off the fire before it escalated.

[b]Nigerians would install CCTV, they wouldn’t employ security personnel to watch it 24/7. In fact, they think it is a waste of staff to have one person watching the CCTV. [/b]They will be so angry to pay that person at the end of the month, because in their mind, the person no work anything. But once there is a petty robbery or fire outbreak, they would release videos and start making innocent Nigerians fight themselves over who is guilty or innocent.

That said, the NPF mode of interrogation is really shameful.

Nuff said, no cap!!!

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by madjune(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
She wore the same black T shirt on the fire day.

Same shirt when caught and interrogated.
Something ain't right about this whole set up.

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Richy4(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
what about smoke alarm?....it would have been dictated on time.. maybe fire extinguisher would have helped before it spread,,,Any ways, How many staffs were trained and can categorically use fire extinguisher embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
Daaaaaaaaaamn it!....kid from hell!

4 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Ever8090: 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
tesseract:
These guys have been trying really hard to rope in her mother in the crime. The mother is totally oblivious of what her daughter did if not they would have escaped from the scene.
she knew exactly what her daughter did...that girl acted under directives and supervision

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by otokx(m): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
Due diligence was not done by the supermarket. When last did we observe fire drills in our places of work or worship?

3 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by CJ310(m): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
ValCon888:
She was remote controlled. The next step for the police is to find out who was holding the control pad.

Another question to ask is this; Who gains in this situation? The depletion of sales in this supermarket leads to an increase in sales elsewhere.

I won't be surprised if the mastermind is a rival business trying to take out the competition.

I couldn’t disagree more. You’d think a competitor would employ a professional rather than a 9 year old on a routine visit to the mall with her family.

This reminds me of several times I lit up stuff while playing as a child. We once lit something in my school toilet but we put it out before it escalated. As a former mischievous child, I know what was going on in her head. There’s no conspiracy here, just one very mischievous girl.

14 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by kunleiky(m): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
Incredible is the word!
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by stagger: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
tesseract:

It is the responsibility of the mum to keep her daughter in sight at all times and not let her wander off. The mum needs to be held legally responsible. The girl is a minor.

7 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by socialmediaman: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
tesseract:

I know they don’t have evidence of their claim that she was involved, but do you have evidence of the claim you just made?

2 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Stevengold(m): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
Rhaspody:
Nawao. Mum is involved

She's not, if not she for carry her daughter Japa. You know wetin be 5 billion.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Staphylococcus: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
EngrXrix:

Well said bro. She's too young to execute such plan by herself. How did she know that item was flammable? Who told her what shelf to go to? Why didn't she try to blow out the fire with her mouth like every child would do? Many questions marks bro. There is a conspiracy behind it.

And who sells gas cylinders in a supermarket?

The management is more insane and demonic than the little child. In same countries, they will be jailed for negligence.

4 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by erniok(m): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
EngrXrix:

Well said bro. She's too young to execute such plan by herself. How did she know that item was flammable? Who told her what shelf to go to? Why didn't she try to blow out the fire with her mouth like every child would do? Many questions marks bro. There is a conspiracy behind it.
Are you kidding me, 9 yr old won't know what is inflammable? In this internet age?
This is just a child being mischievous that went wrong. I just pity her.

2 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by paddyDIGITAL(m): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
Wickedness in low places
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Wickedfact: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
They should donate this girl to Kanayo O Kanayo, he will know how to use what is available to get the 5 Billion.

6 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
pocohantas:
The time they are using to do voice over, they would have used it to put off the fire before it escalated.

Nigerians would install CCTV, they wouldn’t employ security personnel to watch it 24/7. In fact, they think it is a waste of staff to have one person watching the CCTV. They will be so angry to pay that person at the end of the month, because in their mind, the person no work anything. But once there is a petty robbery or fire outbreak, they would release videos and start making innocent Nigerians fight themselves over who is guilty or innocent.

My dear, d matter no tire u? D narrator is asking people to "observe her face". How does observing her face unravel d intent and motive behind starting d fire?
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by socialmediaman: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
ValCon888:

It would be good to find a motive but absence of data (due to corruption) is the problem. Police does it the crude way, torturing the person to obtain information by confession
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by adem30: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
Mean while the Ipob were giving us difference narration before the truth came out

3 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Bluffly: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Nigerians would install CCTV, they wouldn’t employ security personnel to watch it 24/7. In fact, they think it is a waste of staff to have one person watching the CCTV. They will be so angry to pay that person at the end of the month because in their mind, the person no work anything. But once there is a petty robbery or fire outbreak, they would release videos and start making innocent Nigerians fight themselves over who is guilty or innocent.

I tire o. I was about to say that as well. If someone was watching the CCTV in real-time, the calamity would have been prevented by putting out the fire early enough. Moreso, it appears that they do not have fire extinguishers well situated in the supermarket for quick response.

2 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by erniok(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
stagger:

It is the responsibility of the mum to keep her daughter in sight at all times and not let her wander off. The mum needs to be held legally responsible. The girl is a minor.

Have you being in a mall with a kid that would ask for a chocolate and you'd be like: "get it around the corner" and she proceeds to do what she has seen on movies or imagined.
We all want our kids to fly, this is an example of flying in the wrong direction.

3 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by RSVP: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
CJ310:

I couldn’t disagree less. You’d think a competitor would employ a professional rather than a 9 year old on a routine visit to the mall with her family.

This reminds me of several times I lit up stuff while playing as a child. We once lit something in my school toilet but we put it out before it escalated. As a former mischievous child, I know what was going on in her head. There’s no conspiracy here, just one very mischievous girl.

we all at some point in time have done something really nasty as a kid that would have killed us or caused major harm to our family or ourselves but then it's out of innocence or probably ignorance as a kid.

But something is really different in this case.
From her step towards the gas area and how she took the lighter and light out the gas, she even stopped when someone passed by and continue again seconds after. She successful light up the fire knowing fully well the gas would ignite other items and burn really well.

She was looking back just to be sure of what she's has done and left that scene immediately. To me, this is intentional.

A kid that doesn't have a glue of what she's doing would happily stay there and watch the fire burn to her amusement.. infact an innocent kid would try and light up another item out of ignorance and even keep the lighter for herself to play with next time. Almost every kid would love the sound of a gas leaking rather than lighting up a fire to it.

This little girl just carried out someone's assignment.

I won't be surprised if this was a revenge by someone or just a hoax by the owner himself but believe you me, that little eve is not the real demon here

17 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
nawa.. can't wait to see the end to this
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
Staphylococcus:

And who sells gas cylinders in a supermarket?

The management is more insane and demonic than the little child. In same countries, they will be jailed for negligence.

Yes gas cylinders can be sold in d supermarket. There's nothing wrong selling gas cylinder anywhere

3 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Fraust40(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
This one is the next Chidinma in making. Sometimes they're born, not nursed.

#thefutureisfemale

2 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by cescky(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
They should set both she and mother on fire to see how fire take be

shocked grin

Oga kilode?
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by swedbase(m): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
She is an evil and she will get her reward in due curse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class / CBN Shuts Down Cryptocurrency Exchange Bank Accounts / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.