Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) (95075 Views)

Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) / Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by faithfull18(f): 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
lexy2014:

My dear, d matter no tire u? D narrator is asking people to "observe her face". How does observing her face unravel d intent and motive behind starting d fire?
Observe the face of the third lady who seems to be there with them.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by zicoraads: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
pocohantas:
The time they are using to do voice over, they would have used it to put off the fire before it escalated.

Nigerians would install CCTV, they wouldn’t employ security personnel to watch it 24/7. In fact, they think it is a waste of staff to have one person watching the CCTV. They will be so angry to pay that person at the end of the month, because in their mind, the person no work anything. But once there is a petty robbery or fire outbreak, they would release videos and start making innocent Nigerians fight themselves over who is guilty or innocent.

That said, the NPF mode of interrogation is really shameful.

Of course I know that, but of what use is it to us now? “See her smile”, okay, we have seen it. What should we do? The Nigerian police should add it to their list of inconclusive investigations. That is when they are done with #HinyUmoren and Chidinma the slayer of Ataga.
You no get sense i swear. grin

...the slayer of Ataga ke? cheesy grin

That girl video shock me ehn. I am sad for Ebeano. Omo, that place big die... one of the biggest shopping malls in Abuja.

Maybe this will teach owners of these businesses to employ someone who'll do the job of watching their CCTV's.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by michjunior: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
tesseract:
These guys have been trying really hard to rope in her mother in the crime. The mother is totally oblivious of what her daughter did if not they would have escaped from the scene.

Dats not true...the mom could be seen Smiling in that footage

2 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Danzakidakura(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
PCG001:
ѕo тнeм dey ѕell cylιnder wιтн gaѕ ιnѕιde aм❓
yes mostly foreign cylinders.

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by dumiel: 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
EngrXrix:

How did she know that item was flammable? Who told her what shelf to go to? Why didn't she try to blow out the fire with her mouth like every child would do?

They said it's the devil!
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Loooooooogstory: 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
The girl is a feminist. Feminist are arsonist
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by michjunior: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
All4fun:
From the look of things I can see clearly that the girl is possessed they are following her from her village is it that her mother is following her or maybe her grandmother is following her from her village

Sharrap if you got nothing meaningful to contribute...
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by advanceDNA: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
PCG001:
ѕo тнeм dey ѕell cylιnder wιтн gaѕ ιnѕιde aм❓

that's what i said too oooooo.
Are we sure its not the owner that want to blow up his shop so that insurance can pay.

Nine year olds no dey kuku go jail.

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Alwaysachick: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
sevo:
If I say this once, it means I have said it 620 times...these fools are trying to rope an adult into this arson just to have someone to blame

The sister that was laughing is a aware of what the girl did.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by AuroraB(f): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
Vireani79:

It's an insurance scam

Ebano has been having so many fire accident these days
Na so lekki own burn
Which insurance company will reimburse for this kain neglect shocked
Na so e easy
This one should make insurance companies insist on employing their very own eye(s) to monitor for establishments they cover.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Emma1Oj(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
I strongly believe she obeyed instruction.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by All4fun: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
michjunior:

Sharrap if you got nothing meaningful to contribute...

E pain am
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Stanweezy(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
That girl should be jailed for nine years in the juvenile section of correctional service, when she turns eighteen, her case will be tried.

That she's a kid doesn't guarantee her freedom, watch the video well their is nothing childish in her act, she knew what she was doing.

Evil child that came for destruction

3 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Staphylococcus: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
kingthreat:

Why didnt you or your siblings burn the house your family lives in as a curious or inquisitive kid?

Because measures were taken. If if we had done, our parents would have faced charges and we would have grown in foster care.

If their is a transparent investigation, their is no way the management will escape charges.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Stevosty: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Yes gas cylinders can be sold in d supermarket. There's nothing wrong selling gas cylinder anywhere
Yes, with lighters, all within the reach of children.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by pocohantas(f): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
zicoraads:

You no get sense i swear. grin

...the slayer of Ataga ke? cheesy grin

That girl video shock me ehn. I am sad for Ebeano. Omo, that place big die... one of the biggest shopping malls in Abuja.

Maybe this will teach owners of these businesses to employ someone who'll do the job of watching their CCTV's.

Their malls are always big, you no need talk am. The girl was too confident for a 9yrs old, but then, kids could be really mischievous when no one is watching. That is why they should never be left unwatched.

Na slayer of Ataga na. Them never give us any lead on that one, this small girl come add her own. A big supermarket like Ebeano doesn’t have smoke alarm and sprinklers. I hope this store is insured and not covered with the blood of Jesus. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Danzakidakura(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
JackWolfskin:
This is superfluous evidence!
(If the mum is a suspect)

Where should she be?

She just escaped a fire started by her poltergeist daughter.
this is the definition of the Evil child. And only the mom can tell what she has been passing through at home with the girl.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by GambaOsaka: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
ValCon888:
I want to believe this is a deliberate act of sabotage.
The little girl went in their like she was on a mission.
She knew exactly where to go, what to do, and how to do it.
She was remote controlled. The next step for the police is to find out who was holding the control pad.

Another question to ask is this; Who gains in this situation? The depletion of sales in this supermarket leads to an increase in sales elsewhere.

I won't be surprised if the mastermind is a rival business trying to take out the competition.

What if it's an insurance katakata?
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by davidque: 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
ValCon888:
She was remote controlled. The next step for the police is to find out who was holding the control pad.

Another question to ask is this; Who gains in this situation? The depletion of sales in this supermarket leads to an increase in sales elsewhere.

I won't be surprised if the mastermind is a rival business trying to take out the competition.

I agree with you. This same street has four smaller supermarkets whose sales have plummeted since ebeano opened shop. I wouldn't be surprised if anyone of them is fingered in this
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nairaland detectives are the dumbest bunch of shits I've ever seen. After watching CSI Miami they come online to feel like real detectives, no wonder we have one of the most terrible police force in the world, the public institutions in a country are microcosms of the country itself.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by bunlizlaw(f): 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
pocohantas:
The time they are using to do voice over, they would have used it to put off the fire before it escalated.

Nigerians would install CCTV, they wouldn’t employ security personnel to watch it 24/7. In fact, they think it is a waste of staff to have one person watching the CCTV. They will be so angry to pay that person at the end of the month, because in their mind, the person no work anything. But once there is a petty robbery or fire outbreak, they would release videos and start making innocent Nigerians fight themselves over who is guilty or innocent.

That said, the NPF mode of interrogation is really shameful.

Of course I know that, but of what use is it to us now? “See her smile”, okay, we have seen it. What should we do? The Nigerian police should add it to their list of inconclusive investigations. That is when they are done with #HinyUmoren and Chidinma the slayer of Ataga.
I totally agree with you!In most advanced nations supermarkets employ people to watch CCTV cameras.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Theunbothered: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Always so quick to defend female criminals. grin
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by zicoraads: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Their malls are always big, you no need talk am. The girl was too confident for a 9yrs old, but then, kids could be really mischievous when no one is watching. That is why they should never be left unwatched.

Na slayer of Ataga na. Them never give us any lead on that one, this small girl come add her own. A big supermarket like Ebeano doesn’t have smoke alarm and sprinklers. I hope this store is insured and not covered with the blood of Jesus. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Mandela887(m): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
tesseract:
These guys have been trying really hard to rope in her mother in the crime. The mother is totally oblivious of what her daughter did if not they would have escaped from the scene.
shut up,d arson was very deliberate.... D girl was told to do it
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by harjay1986: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
tesseract:

that means you cant conduct an investigation of this level , because you can see the two of them they are not their to buy anything and the reason why no waiter follow her to that place maybe simply shes a kid and virtually has nothing to do with that stand probably playing around ...... but after the inferno they still stay around to watch the magnitude of the destruction .... Oga if dem drill the madad she go confess .... the madam know that there is a level they can drill the small girl to afterall naa to confess go lass am

something is fishy they might be on payroll from a competitive store
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
pocohantas:

gringrin You are honestly one of the most wittiest people I've met in this life.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Mandela887(m): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
ValCon888:

is not any rival,it is d Fulani/Hausa idiots who are jealous of d Igbo shopping mall

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by zelnababa(m): 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
very ugly satan pinkin

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Awoo88: 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
If this were to be a country with law and sense, the little girl will be taking away fro the parents first. Then the mother will face jail term for child neglect.

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Staphylococcus: 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
Stevosty:
Yes, with lighters, all within the reach of children.

Don't argue with that guy .

It's baseless and waste of time
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Staphylococcus: 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
Awoo88:
If this were to be a country with law and sense, the little girl will be taking away fro the parents first. Then the mother will face jail term for child neglect.

And the management of the supermarket, what will happen to them?
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Teejay13(m): 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
I feel her mum has nothing to do with the incidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class / CBN Shuts Down Cryptocurrency Exchange Bank Accounts / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.