Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) (95046 Views)

Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) / Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Sufferingboy(f): 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
Enemies of Ika people are burning Ika investment,Okay there is no forgiveness here.

The family should pay for it.The girl is a witch.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Legitboss1: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
What is her name nah?
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by okonyia(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
This girl is desperately evil and she should be detained along with the mother so that the truth will be revealed.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Segzy19: 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
Real mumu. Hahahahahaha! Sometimes one really needs to query the brains of some people whether na relaxer dey inside
Paxxcarl:
mumu the voice over was done after the whole incidence
you go school at all?
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by LadeeE: 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
The managers of this supermarket are to be blamed. I never knew that empty gas cylinders are explosives. Only if there is another explosive close to the cylinders that we can't see. Also, what was the lighter doing there? Do people light a cooker in a supermarket? If they wanted to sell cooking gas, they should have a suitable building for it, not in the main building. They should check their CCTV records from previous days they might get more evidence.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by hersarhn: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
shocked 5 billion naira, that is like $10million, o boy
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Tolu181: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
Lee99:
Just like the devil stands back to watch you fall into his trap after tempting you. Now more importantly I strongly believe her mother is culpable in this act, it seems too premeditated, I can't even start to fathom what would make a 9yr old act that way if she wasn't sent, watch the cctv, the so called sister that the mother wants to buy sanitary p@d for is old enough to go get p@ds for herself, mind you Ebeano is at lokogoma, the road to it is quite off thats to say not many residential houses are in its direct vicinity, I'm not talking about Efab, because there are tons of small shops and supermarkets you can easily buy p@ds at, why go all the way to Ebeano? For free ac breeze? Come on now there's more to this than we know. On a final note, the child should be held by two grown strong men and whipped 5 billion heavy strokes with a 4-mouth koboko.
Future is Female indeed undecided
so what will her mom gain in destroying a supermarket,ask yourself this before typing like a senseless low life that depend on low paying job.
anyway na poverty dey cause this kind thinking.......

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Judolisco(m): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
PCG001:
ѕo тнeм dey ѕell cylιnder wιтн gaѕ ιnѕιde aм❓
i don't think so na all dis mordern ligther wey dey get something like kerosene for the side ...combustible and can explode when exposed to heat....na dat place d small girl go put fire
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Komu1048(m): 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
Staphylococcus:

You watch too much Nollywood movies!

Evil child

Placed a curse

Where did you grow up? Village or city?

Coz some of u used ur parent for rituals n balling doesn't mean nemesis will not catch up with u. When it does you can come n answer the question u u asked ursef
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by bewla(m): 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
illicit:
Problem child
How on Earth will you fill a cylinder that's on display for sale who do that

Pls ask why all this issue and fussy
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Komu1048(m): 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

Damn! what a backward thinking. Grow up and mix with learned people.

Who r u mofo
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by AutoChick4U(f): 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
EngrXrix:

Well said bro. She's too young to execute such plan by herself. How did she know that item was flammable? Who told her what shelf to go to? Why didn't she try to blow out the fire with her mouth like every child would do? Many questions marks bro. There is a conspiracy behind it.
Mr man seems u don't know kids
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by benzene00: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
lexy2014:

It doesn't. Except there's gas in d cylinder then it can cause a fire. If it's empty, it can't cause any fire. D worst is that it will explode depending on how intense d heat it has been exposed to
please how can gas in a cylinder cause fire?

Secondly you said 'if it's empty it can't cause any fire, worst is that it will explode'Now can something explode without causing fire? If your answer is NO then you just succeeded in contradicting yourself, if YES, I would like to know the process and phenomenon of such occurrence?.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Lee99:
Just like the devil stands back to watch you fall into his trap after tempting you. Now more importantly I strongly believe her mother is culpable in this act, it seems too premeditated, I can't even start to fathom what would make a 9yr old act that way if she wasn't sent, watch the cctv, the so called sister that the mother wants to buy sanitary p@d for is old enough to go get p@ds for herself, mind you Ebeano is at lokogoma, the road to it is quite off thats to say not many residential houses are in its direct vicinity, I'm not talking about Efab, because there are tons of small shops and supermarkets you can easily buy p@ds at, why go all the way to Ebeano? For free ac breeze? Come on now there's more to this than we know. On a final note, the child should be held by two grown strong men and whipped 5 billion heavy strokes with a 4-mouth koboko.
Future is Female indeed undecided
There is nothing to it. If u have handled kids b4 u will know. D girl saw it nd felt like experimenting what her mother does at home. Kids do these things alot. She could have shouted but she was scared of getting beat. Even as d fire is burning she wont even know she caused it
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Lee99: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
Tolu181:
so what will her mom gain in destroying a supermarket,ask yourself this before typing like a senseless low life that depend on low paying job.
anyway na poverty dey cause this kind thinking.......
Empty vessels, always quick to insults because your brain is incapable of forming a concrete argument, please take your trash to the bus park you untrained tout
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by 2rez: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
tesseract:
These guys have been trying really hard to rope in her mother in the crime. The mother is totally oblivious of what her daughter did if not they would have escaped from the scene.

So let me get some people straight...a child commits a misdemeanor and the next thing is to accuse the mother? What sort of "Nigerian Police" Mentality is this?

Some punk was even saying the girl should be killed...seriously

Emotions are running high... Yes. But let's be objective; if you have dealt with children before, you'll know that Satan can minister to them sometimes...I'm not in anyway absolving the girl, I'm just saying there is no crime by proxy in this matter...at least not yet, until the girl comes out to say my mummy told me to do it.

I still cant believe that the replies and comments I'm reading are coming from "smart" people. Anyway, a big supermarket like this must have insurance, and with a good lawyer they should be able to make full claims.

U nailed it. Confirm oil dey your head. As for the comments on here, e go make u know sat truly some people go school while some pass through school grin. Nairaland when me i know is long dead & gone embarassed. The Nairaland of every sane human being's dream . Anyway sha, like they will say, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. So on this "new" Nairaland, with the kain comments u go dey read, u no need argue with anybody cos when i say wahala be like bicycle, no be lie. Na confirm cheesy. Meanwhile, u care for? The weather is ghenghenfully & amorously copacetic.

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Paretomaster1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
tesseract:
These guys have been trying really hard to rope in her mother in the crime. The mother is totally oblivious of what her daughter did if not they would have escaped from the scene.

So let me get some people straight...a child commits a misdemeanor and the next thing is to accuse the mother? What sort of "Nigerian Police" Mentality is this?

Emotions are running high... Yes. But let's be objective; if you have dealt with children before, you'll know that Satan can minister to them sometimes...I'm not in anyway absolving the girl, I'm just saying there is no crime by proxy in this matter...at least not yet, until the girl comes out to say my mummy told me to do it.

I still cant believe that the replies and comments I'm reading are coming from "smart" people. Anyway, a big supermarket like this must have insurance, and with a good lawyer they should be able to make full claims.

Exactly, the Man asking the question is dull sha..... He is asking why the girl was taken to the place sin e the mother is not buying anything for her, as if one can't tag someone along to a place even if they don't have anything doing there...

He is even saying the Mother sent her to set the fire ...How?

Observation...

1. Someone should have Man the CCTV for observation.

2. Why is there no smoke detector ?

3. The staff saw the fire early enough to be put out, what took them that long to get a fire extinguisher? Perhaps they don't have.

2 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by ibijoh(m): 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
Sure
tesseract:

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Oloristarr(f): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
preciousademc3:

I agree 100%. She even waited to watch the fire without even raising alarm or shaking.
The gal is heartless and she should be tried as an adult
Even abroad there are crimes u commit as a kid but you are tried as adult especially when you have gone past the age of 7
So make that rot in jail if she’s let loose she would have a far more negative effect on the society in years to come
This is how they normally start
Such evil

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by MufasaLion: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
Komu1048:

Who r u mofo

Shut tha Bleep up!
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by profmallor: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
Did you see the calm way she walked straight to a gas cooker, switch it On and also walk calmly away without calling for help?. Even the most disturbed of kids at their worst steal items from stores. Not walk to a supermarket and burn it to the ground. That child is possessed you need not accept

quote author=MufasaLion post=104156954]

She's not possessed. Familiarize yourself more with crimes by juvenile all over the world and you'll understand things. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Brandconsultany: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
JosephXavier:
This is pure witchcraft

I totally agree with your disposition...

That girl though little as she appears knew exactly what she was doing. However, they should press further everything would definitely come out later on
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by 2rez: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Exactly, the Man asking the question is dull sha..... He is asking why the girl was taken to the place sin e the mother is not buying anything for her, as if one can't tag someone along to a place even if they don't have anything doing there...

He is even saying the Mother sent her to set the fire ...How?

Observation...

1. Someone should have Man the CCTV for observation.

2. Why is there no smoke detector ?

3. The staff saw the fire early enough to be put out, what took them that long to get a fire extinguisher? Perhaps they don't have.

Reason why i dey waka with caution just to avoid gbege turned kasala when go make one President Buhari come dey ask me question for global eyes of the village.

PS: i wrote dullardi.nho, it was censored as President Buhari. grin grin grin grin cheesy. Nairaland no go keel pesin grin
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Nephilim: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
She wanted to cook and ended up cooking #5 billion naira investment on fire. It's well!

May God pull you and your family through this!
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Oloristarr(f): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Idiat u lack knowledge
God forbid u assuming someone died u think say she go stand there de to baby na better detention Centre she go de by now
If you lack wisdom keep quiet imagine say ur weak papa manage get quarter of a store like and u someone deliberately destroy it under d assumption she’s a kid
oaktown101:
She is just a kid. A 9yr old girl is a baby and i don't understand how the security agents would interview a kid to the point of slapping her in the face without her guardian being present. Showing this kid's face is really really wrong she will be traumatized for a long time.

Please leave the poor kid alone and let her go. Inefficiency on the part of the employees and whoever was monitoring the camera lead to all these burndown. If the guy in charge of the camera was paying attention to the camera he would have responded on time before the fire became worse.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by MufasaLion: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
profmallor:
Did you see the calm way she walked straight to a gas cooker, switch it On and also walk calmly away without calling for help?. Even the most disturbed of kids at their worst steal items from stores. Not walk to a supermarket and burn it to the ground. That child is possessed you need not accept

quote author=MufasaLion post=104156954]

She's not possessed. Familiarize yourself more with crimes by juvenile all over the world and you'll understand things.

I still maintain my stand that she ain't possessed. She acted based on a script. Stop attaching religion or whatever spirituality to it. Spirituality won't bring justice.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Oloristarr(f): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fire requires three things to burn one and the most important is oxygen those gas cylinders if empty are pressurized with oxygen so under intense it’s released at a fast rate and cause and explosion and igniting any flammable arterial around
Now imagine this happens to at least 5 gas cylinders what do U think wud be the after effect plus lighters sef and their gas refill
It’s just logic or better still use google if u can’t think deep
lexy2014:

Pls read my question again:

How can empty gas cylinders cause fire oga?
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by BafanaBafana: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
tesseract:

God bless you, may the earth be fruitful to you, may the spirit of our ancestors always protect you

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
Mayhe someone should set your mother on fire first? Oponu with internet access
look @ this talented idiot wey borrow phone to browse for 1st time. Na ur mother Toto Dem for set the fire now, I mean that ur rotten mother Toto with virus. Aridin. Pple that lack manner like you I no how to treat them
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Oloristarr(f): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Those empty gas cylinders contain high pressurized oxygen under heat kinetic energy occurs the oxygen molecules move at intense speed looking for a way to escape and since there’s no escape it destroys the cylinders and escapes causing a fire thereby igniting any flammable material around hope this puts and end to all this kind of questions
s
LadeeE:
The managers of this supermarket are to be blamed. I never knew that empty gas cylinders are explosives. Only if there is another explosive close to the cylinders that we can't see. Also, what was the lighter doing there? Do people light a cooker in a supermarket? If they wanted to sell cooking gas, they should have a suitable building for it, not in the main building. They should check their CCTV records from previous days they might get more evidence.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
cescky:

shocked grin

Oga kilode?
lol bro no mind me. I just dey vex ni jareee. That thing so painful, how would som1 @ dat age get that mind.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by oaktown101(m): 8:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Oloristarr:
Idiat u lack knowledge
God forbid u assuming someone died u think say she go stand there de to baby na better detention Centre she go de by now
If you lack wisdom keep quiet imagine say ur weak papa manage get quarter of a store like and u someone deliberately destroy it under d assumption she’s a kid

You're obviously out of your mind. It is stupid people like you that hide behind keyboard to type nonsense. How dare you lifeless stupid cunt bring my father into this? thunder fire your entire hungry, malnourished and diseases haven family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class / CBN Shuts Down Cryptocurrency Exchange Bank Accounts / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.