Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) (95045 Views)

Drone Footage Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire In Abuja (Video) / Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / 9-Year-Old Girl Set Ebeano Supermarket On Fire (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Oloristarr(f): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
oaktown101:

You're obviously out of your mind. It is stupid people like you that hide behind keyboard to type nonsense. How dare you lifeless stupid cunt bring my father into this? thunder fire your entire hungry, malnourished and diseases haven family.

Your papa lack common sense so he didn’t pass any to you at all just a big ballon head
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by drealcivilceno(m): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
ValCon888:
I want to believe this is a deliberate act of sabotage.
The little girl went in their like she was on a mission.
She knew exactly where to go, what to do, and how to do it.
She was remote controlled. The next step for the police is to find out who was holding the control pad.

Another question to ask is this; Who gains in this situation? The depletion of sales in this supermarket leads to an increase in sales elsewhere.

I won't be surprised if the mastermind is a rival business trying to take out the competition.

The owner... Una don forget Insurance money abi?
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Yankee101: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Catch everyone involved, let them face the full weight of the law
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by oaktown101(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
LINTUNE:
u are very stupid for making such insensitive comment..if I was ur business burnt down, what would be ur reaction..I'm sure u would have killed the gal involuntarily out of anger..wtf do u mean by them leaving the gal to go,just like that,cos she is a minor..if it was a boy child now, ur type would be asking for his head in a platter of gold..STFU man man,if u don't know what to say..

I don't even know how people like you are allowed on this forum. I don't talk to low-life fellas like you. Kids like you hide behind your 3k phone to insult adults because we are sharing our opinions? Your situation will never change you will remain in that same poverty stricken state for the rest of your life because you have bitten more than you can chew.....Amen! so shall it be until you apologize to me. Mark my words and see if you will ever get help from anyone. Anyone that tries to help you would be afflicted by your retched condition.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by HeavenShield: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
Dem for first give that girl African treatment where she will never forget till she grows old and die. Chai Ogbanje!!!

Moreso, the police should regulate the use of cctvs in this country. If you have cctv, then man them or don't install them in the first place.

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Gambit23: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
EBMedia:
9-Year-Old Girl Who Set Fire In Ebeano Supermarket, Watched With Her Mum As The Fire Went On (Photo, Video)

A CCTV footage that has been released online shows the 9-year old girl who started a fire in Ebeano supermarket Abuja standing outside the building with her mother as the fire ravaged the supermarket, IgbereTV reports.

The fire incident happened on Saturday, July 17, destroying goods worth over N5 billion in the supermarket located at Lokogoma, Abuja.

During interrogation, the girl said she came to the supermarket with her mum.

Watch the footage below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M3ad_sexiw

Below is the video of how the little girl put the fire and her interrogation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lseqERDUZFQ

https://igberetvnews.com/1396524/9-year-old-girl-set-fire-ebeano-supermarket-watched-mum-fire-went-photo-video/

Medicine after death.

If they had an automated heat detector sprinkler, this wouldn't av happened.

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by OChimex: 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
tesseract:
These guys have been trying really hard to rope in her mother in the crime. The mother is totally oblivious of what her daughter did if not they would have escaped from the scene.

So let me get some people straight...a child commits a misdemeanor and the next thing is to accuse the mother? What sort of "Nigerian Police" Mentality is this?

Some punk was even saying the girl should be killed...seriously

Emotions are running high... Yes. But let's be objective; if you have dealt with children before, you'll know that Satan can minister to them sometimes...I'm not in anyway absolving the girl, I'm just saying there is no crime by proxy in this matter...at least not yet, until the girl comes out to say my mummy told me to do it.

I still cant believe that the replies and comments I'm reading are coming from "smart" people. Anyway, a big supermarket like this must have insurance, and with a good lawyer they should be able to make full claims.

When a crime happens, especially where there is a known culprit, anybody around the culprit or related to the culprit or even associated with the culprit close to the crime time is a suspect, until investigation is completed.

If you commit any crime now, your parents, your siblings, your friends who stay close to you are suspects as well.... your last phone calls are suspects too.

Most of you Nigerians apply emotional reasoning and not logical reasoning.

As it stands, everybody who had talked or stayed/ met with that girl close to the crime time is a suspect.

Once again, that little girl acted as if instructed.....

Suspicions like that bring about asking questions and paying attention to little details which might lead to facts.

So you want the. To just agree that the little girl was just childish? Then if so nobody will investigate or ask questions

2 Likes

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
benzene00:
please how can gas in a cylinder cause fire?

Secondly you said 'if it's empty it can't cause any fire, worst is that it will explode'Now can something explode without causing fire? If your answer is NO then you just succeeded in contradicting yourself, if YES, I would like to know the process and phenomenon of such occurrence?.

If u have concluded that I contradicted myself, what else do u want to no? If u are drawing conclusions and asking to no at d same time, then u are d one contradicting urself
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by harmony75: 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
The mother may not know that child is fond of mischief and getting away with it that's why she couldn't even confess to mom what just happened! I tell people discipline your kids don't say they're too young!
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

gringrin You are honestly one of the most wittiest people I've met in this life.
She sure is. And for all the mudslinging thrown her way on this forum she actually comes off as intelligent and nice behind the anonymous screen.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by sniperr007(m): 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
tesseract:
These guys have been trying really hard to rope in her mother in the crime. The mother is totally oblivious of what her daughter did if not they would have escaped from the scene.

So let me get some people straight...a child commits a misdemeanor and the next thing is to accuse the mother? What sort of "Nigerian Police" Mentality is this?

Emotions are running high... Yes. But let's be objective; if you have dealt with children before, you'll know that Satan can minister to them sometimes...I'm not in anyway absolving the girl, I'm just saying there is no crime by proxy in this matter...at least not yet, until the girl comes out to say my mummy told me to do it.

I still cant believe that the replies and comments I'm reading are coming from "smart" people. Anyway, a big supermarket like this must have insurance, and with a good lawyer they should be able to make full claims.

So what do you suggest is the next way forward.

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
Oloristarr:
Fire requires three things to burn one and the most important is oxygen those gas cylinders if empty are pressurized with oxygen so under intense it’s released at a fast rate and cause and explosion and igniting any flammable arterial around
Now imagine this happens to at least 5 gas cylinders what do U think wud be the after effect plus lighters sef and their gas refill
It’s just logic or better still use google if u can’t think deep

According to u: "if empty are pressurized with oxygen..."?

Where d cylinders in question pressurized with oxygen? At what point does a cylinder explode based on what u wrote above?
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Malawian(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
This thing resemble plan work. Why is the gas connected to a cooker? Let's leave out the part why the gas cylinder is even filled for now. Watching the CCTV, the girl went directly to the gas to put it on. Almost like she knew exactly where she was meant to go. Then the issue of who was supposed to be monitoring the CCTV. If na small chocolate you thif, Dem go catch you.

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Originalsly:

The interrogation was very good. I strongly believe the mother is the mastermind. How would you explain... the girl never went into the supermarket ... but was interested in nothing ... and knew exactly where to go to locate lighters.... and how to use one. She set the fire... make sure it didn't fizzle out.... then left.... mission accomplished. I know they will make her confess off camera. She was already threatened with a hot slap if she didn't talk. Guess the mother told her not to. The mother was at the scene.... and left. I just hope the little girl is punished and if her mother is the mastermind... she should lose everything and thrown in prison. People need to bear consequences for their actons period.
And what will be the mother's motif?? You would have shared the baby into two unlike Solomon in the bible. Everything is not always what it seems. Kids can be really mischievous. I remember injecting my kid brother with water all in the name of acting doctor and patient when we were very little. Kids do really stupid things.

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by AK481(m): 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
The girl doesn't have a name ?

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by oaktown101(m): 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
Oloristarr:

Your papa lack common sense so he didn’t pass any to you at all just a big ballon head

The thunder wey wan fire you don make you leave your IP open. I go teach people like you sense so that you will learn not to insult people on public forum. For your entire life you no go try am again. You don fu*k with the wrong one today.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by oluwoleife: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
tesseract:

I LOVE YOU.

I thought I was the only one seeing things the other way. The system is pretty bad beyond remedy.

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by benzene00: 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
lexy2014:

If u have concluded that I contradicted myself, what else do u want to no? If u are drawing conclusions and asking to no at d same time, then u are d one contradicting urself

when someone making a statement uses the word "if" it implies the user is not yet sure and is yet dependent on a conditional outcome or supposition.

Now back to main subject, I used 'IF' your answer is NO or YES, which I clearly didn't see the answer to my question in your recent reply.

Now from Your reply I deduct you have choose NO as your reply, now if I'm wrong that your reply isn't ' NO' can You now tell me how something can explode without causing fire?
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
They should just burn the girl jare …
5billion tan
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Enn214(m): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
PCG001:
ѕo тнeм dey ѕell cylιnder wιтн gaѕ ιnѕιde aм❓
I watched the video, but it doesn't look like the cylinders exploded.. looks more like a large stock of lighters

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Oloristarr(f): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Where d cylinders in question pressurized with oxygen? At what point does a cylinder explode based on what u wrote above?

The cylinders have oxygen in them at a high pressure
They explode when d oxygen particles expand and need an escape
Imagine putting a pressure pot on fire with water and the steam has no where to escape
The pot wud obviously blow releasing all that steam which has oxygen into the air
And oxygen is needed for combustion
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by AK481(m): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
Gambit23:

Medicine after death.

If they had an automated heat detector sprinkler, this wouldn't av happened.

Hall is a big hall,sprinkler can't cover everywhere only places with high value commodity.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by archdon: 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
In the end she's a kid and even if she's an adult, her crime is still a crime not an act of war. I just want pple to take a chill pill, cut the emotions

tesseract:

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Oloristarr(f): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Imagine putting a pressure pot on fire with water and the steam has no where to escape
The pot wud obviously blow releasing all that steam which has oxygen into the air
Same goes with ur perfumes once they finish pierce d container a little gas cones out of it if there’s fire close by it burns and explode spreading the fire more
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Sensiblerealist: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
tesseract:

So let me get some people straight...a child commits a misdemeanor and the next thing is to accuse the mother? What sort of "Nigerian Police" Mentality is t

Oga stop talking like this. Make we just dey pray not to be a victim of mishaps. When you are out with kids or children under your care at a particular point in time, you are more or less responsible for their actions.
You will be quoted for negligence.
In the country I live in, a child dropped a piece of metal on my car, when I called the police, the mother was blamed for negligence and the parents were made to pay for the cost of replacement, not even my insurance.
This was out of many examples I can point to

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Oloristarr(f): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
oaktown101:

The thunder wey wan fire you don make you leave your IP open. I go teach people like you sense so that you will learn not to insult people on public forum. For your entire life you no go try am again. You don fu*k with the wrong one today.

Am patient patiently waiting no be only ip na Pi
Teach ur papa common sense lesson first just incase he’s reincarnated so he doesn’t end up bringing one more nuisance like him to our already congested population
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by SpellingBot: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Teejay13:
I feel her mum has nothing to do with the incidence.
I don't care about what you feel

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by freshvine(f): 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
First thing first the police should check her mother's bank accounts to ascertain if there was any huge deposit preceding this incident and after. They should use her BVN to verify transactions.

Her mother's call logs should be investigated.

If after all of this nothing is found they should deal with the child according to the law of the land but one thing is certain this child will certainly kill her enablers to the crime if its a coordinated attack.

At age 9, every normal human being already knows good from bad. Most kids of that age are doing exploits like emmmanuela and several kid actors and actresses.

1 Like

Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by Unrated900(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
tesseract:

Lol you wan kill insurance company
With this huge damage
Even mutual benefit self go use grammar say no fire insurance anymore
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by loliapoopy2013(f): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
Lee99:
Just like the devil stands back to watch you fall into his trap after tempting you. Now more importantly I strongly believe her mother is culpable in this act, it seems too premeditated, I can't even start to fathom what would make a 9yr old act that way if she wasn't sent, watch the cctv, the so called sister that the mother wants to buy sanitary p@d for is old enough to go get p@ds for herself, mind you Ebeano is at lokogoma, the road to it is quite off thats to say not many residential houses are in its direct vicinity, I'm not talking about Efab, because there are tons of small shops and supermarkets you can easily buy p@ds at, why go all the way to Ebeano? For free ac breeze? Come on now there's more to this than we know. On a final note, the child should be held by two grown strong men and whipped 5 billion heavy strokes with a 4-mouth koboko.
Future is Female indeedundecided

What would you have said, if it was a boy that did it? The little girl's act was wicked and everyone is condemning it. How will it sound if all the females here gather to say the "Future is Male" as they read the story of that man that beat his girlfriend to death for using a simple thing as his charger? Evil is evil and should be condemned, don't make it look like a gender thing, that's �.
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by lexy2014: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
Oloristarr:

Same goes with ur perfumes once they finish pierce d container a little gas cones out of it if there’s fire close by it burns and explode spreading the fire more

What intensity of heat will make an empty gas cylinder explode?
Re: The 9-Year-Old Girl & Her Mother Watched Ebeano Supermarket Fire (Video) by authority2006(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
cescky:
Hmm

Nobe lie, she de smile sha... That may not be evidence enough... But naija police will be brutal with her..

Imo, the little girl is possessed certainly.. She was probably playing, but knew what she was doing.. Village people remote controlling her..

Girls like her don't have a strong man presence in their life, if you dig deeper.

Shes a minor, nothing can be done t9 her, but she needs to learn a lesson, that will help her control her demons next time

Edited : this shop is well known to be owned by an igbo man.. But i see solidarity from all southerners in seeking justice for the man.. There's no tribalism here..

My point is southerners in Nigeria love themselves.. Forget all the constant fighting and abuse.. Its not very deep. Even bros fight.

Wetin brought southerners into this incident? The girl be northerner?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Do it urself importation: 1688.com Class / CBN Shuts Down Cryptocurrency Exchange Bank Accounts / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.