Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,744,430 members, 6,510,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 September 2021 at 06:13 AM

Bbnaija’s Angel’s Old Tweet Went Viral Sleeping With Rich Men Till They Become P - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Angel’s Old Tweet Went Viral Sleeping With Rich Men Till They Become P (622 Views)

Bbnaija’s Angel’s Old Tweet Of Sleeping With Rich Men Till They Become Poor Goes / Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija’s Angel’s Old Tweet Went Viral Sleeping With Rich Men Till They Become P by Tozenking(m): 3:32pm On Jul 27
BBNaija’s Angel’s old tweet of sleeping with rich men till they become poor has gone viral online.

The tweet was shared on May 17, 2021 and it read “If he a rich nigga, imma Bleep him till he ain’t one
https://ayodejiblog.com/2021/07/27/bbnaija-see-angels-old-tweet-of-sleeping-with-rich-men-till-they-become-poor/

Re: Bbnaija’s Angel’s Old Tweet Went Viral Sleeping With Rich Men Till They Become P by jaytee01(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27
That is why she's parading bwests that are as flat as my grandma's slippers!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Angel’s Old Tweet Went Viral Sleeping With Rich Men Till They Become P by Bornbiafra: 3:59pm On Jul 27
Very useless girl.....with no shame
Re: Bbnaija’s Angel’s Old Tweet Went Viral Sleeping With Rich Men Till They Become P by offset67(m): 4:05pm On Jul 27
What kinda fuckery is this angry
Re: Bbnaija’s Angel’s Old Tweet Went Viral Sleeping With Rich Men Till They Become P by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27
BBN loves these type of useless women as it makes their rating go sky high... normal people cant go to these shows (they would be too boring), simply because the DRAMA/SEX is what sells!

(1) (Reply)

See The Grand Entry Of Popular Comedian (ay) Ayo Makun On His 50th Birthday. / Bbnaija Video: I F*cked Tega Real Good.but Her V*rgina Is Smell Like Rotten Fish / Darey Fixes February 28 For Album Release + Exclusive Picture Of Album Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.