Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,852 members, 7,802,730 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To (22685 Views)

Career Advice: Should I Leave The Private Sector For The Public Sector? / 5 Career Advice You Should Absolutely Ignore / Best Career Advice Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Mophasa(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hello guys, let me go straight to the point without wasting much time.

I'm a programmer working and living in Nigeria but I recently got a job in Europe, Spain to be precise with an opportunity to travel and live in Barcelona.

Every documentation has been concluded pending the issuance of a travel visa .

But I recently got another opportunity to work in Germany, Berlin to be precise with a higher pay although the documentation has not commenced yet.

Right now I'm confused on which of the offers to choose and I need advice please.

The offer from Spain is 90% set while that of Germany is about 50% ready but both of them are very feasible.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by frankzone: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Out of the two which do you prefer?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Mophasa(m): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
frankzone:
Out of the two which do you prefer?

I prefer Germany

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by slawormiir: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......ain't got nothing to say

Grab my weed while I read comments.

Assuming you are a bomber or keyboard warrior....then I for advise you make you enter turkey

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
Antarctica

Visa free for Nigerians
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

BOMBay

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by homealone00: 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by osamz007: 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
Gimme spain

Go germany

171 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by OlawaleBammie: 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
Oga o

E be like say a go go learn this programming oh,

Abeg who go teach me, a go pay oh

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by BIGDADDY000(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
Go for Germany My brother, Gods speed.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Lattop(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
Iceland: The most peaceful Country in the world

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Tony3245(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
Netherland won't be a bad idea...

I write projects....check my sigggy
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Chicastle: 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
Mophasa:

I'm a programmer working and living in Nigeria but I recently got a job in Europe, Spain to be precise with an opportunity to travel and live in Barcelona.

But I recently got another opportunity to work in Germany, Berlin to be precise with a higher pay although the documentation has not commenced yet.

Right now I'm confused on which of the offers to choose and I need advice please.

The offer from Spain is 90% set while that of Germany is about 50% ready but both of them are very feasible.

You like German machine or Messi?
Choose one then go

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by kunlesehan(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
Germany

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by hakym619(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
Somalia grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
I will comment when you tell us how you take get the connection

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by horlahsunbo225(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
G
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by owiko(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
You can take a chance on the German offer.
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by horlahsunbo225(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
Germany is better

1 Like

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by FARA4GA: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pta2ZqqC568

Interested..... But @OP.... don't let your village people know your final decisions ooo.... Make them no send the kind above end time animals to come try chop your progress . grin

I wish you all the best as you make this life changing decision

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Iamvetlander(m): 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
What are the chances of going to the USA??

I'm really skeptical about this
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by EmmyNorse(m): 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
Follow your choice, but make sure you don't become penny wise pounds foolish please. If you are a believer like me, then go on your knees and talk to the Supreme One.�

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by sigiyaya112: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
OP just leave Nigeria
Even Syria is better

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Boye33: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
I .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by good4all40: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
Why don't you go for that of Spain which is 90 percent, that 50 percent of Germany might take longer than expected. But if the difference in pay is too huge, then you can wait for that of Germany

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Mogul750: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
Which country you dey now. Uar or.... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
This issue is not debatable, go to GERMANY!
Outside higher pay, Germany being the economic powerhouse of Europe offer broad experience and exploration of opportunities.

Check the GDP and PCI of Germany and compare it with spain, dem no near at all.
Only side hustles in Germany can foot your daily bills and still save.

The only advantage Spain have over Germany is language.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by HoluGraze: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
Tony3245:
Netherland won't be a bad idea...

I don't think you care to read a line

hahn:

Go to Spain first.

When the German one clicks travel to Germany

Aahhaa oga... Spain no b naija o were you fit Japa leave job anyhow u like oh
hahn:

Will they arrest you if you quit?

iamdapsyj:

Don't mind him, their is going to be a contractual agreement that can last for 2-3years and they take it seriously.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by hahn(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
Mophasa:

Go to Spain first.

When the German one clicks travel to Germany

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are There Second Class Lower Graduates In Multinational Oil Companies? / Job Prospects For A Bsc Microbiologist In Nigeria / Corporate Affairs Commission Staff Queried Over Facebook Post On Buhari, Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.