Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom (394 Views)

Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. / Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares / I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom by AsaniaMatra: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
In the wake of High insecurity in the country as kidnapping, banditry and killing has overshadow the depth of the country, Gov. Samuel Ortom dares Fulanis to kill him than to surrender Benue Land to them.

In Recent times, Most part of Benue community has experience high level of kidnapping in the state hence the Governor dares Fulanis when receiving Doctors.

The No. Man of Benue state Gov. Samuel Ortom has accused the federal Government of playing games with the country security threat emphasis on the fact that the federal government has the capacity to arrest the dreadful killers herdsman terrorising the country national unity but failed to do so to caused ethicality cleansing.

Read Also: Again President Buhari Jet off For Medical Checkup Admits Education Submit in London

Receiving Doctors without border mission team, the Governor insist the country is under serious threat in the wake of Banditry and kidnapping in the country and says He will rather die than allow Benue Land to be occupied by Fulanis.

The spike in the country food basket of the Nation state has witness increase in banditry and kidnapping attack and many has abandon their farmlands and Homes which inturn has a negative effect on the agricultural activities in the state and the country at large as most of the resident in the state who seek refuge in the neighboring communities is now seeking a Return to their Ancestral homes

Source: https://spread9ja.com/you-can-kill-me-rather-than-surrender-benue-land-to-fulanis-gov-ortom/

Re: You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom by smatt1711: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
ok
Re: You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom by Joromi1: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
This man should adopt the sobriquet "3 Face" and join the defunct Plantashun Boyz.

Take him seriously at your peril. Last time he accused Buhari of sponsoring killer herdsmen to outrun Benue; before the next day he was preaching unity, love and cohabitation with the same herdsmen.

Ortom and Umahi are the two useless governors we have in the south.
Re: You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom by Mayng01(m): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hmmm! Are you sure?
Re: You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom by Arrewa: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ok
Re: You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom by Abdul05: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
Noisemaker
Re: You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom by cutievik: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
This man would never lift a finger to fix the security issues, buy police common Hilux sef na war.
Re: You Can Kill Me Rather Than Surrender Benue Land To Fulanis - Gov. Ortom by AntiBMC(m): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ortom's doing well. Even if this is the only thing he does for his State in all his years as governor, it'd be hundred times more than what Umahi or Okowa have done. Those ones are complete sellouts who have bought citizenships in other countries...with plans to elope with their families when the problems start.

(1) (Reply)

Proposal For Bill On Ban To Open Grazing In Rivers State Gets Approval / Hushpuppy's Partner: This Is Why The Super Fraud Is Toast / Anambra Guber: INEC Accepts Umeoji As APGA Candidate, Soludo Still Hopefull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.