Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,062 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:14 AM

Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) (48638 Views)

Okey Bakassi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) / Pasuma Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With Cute Photo / Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by TMSMedia: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
Veteran Nollywood actor, Francis Duru took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his 52nd birthday today July 27, IgbereTV reports

He shared new photos of himself with the caption;

"Striving to live...the drive to thrive..held by the nail ,sustained by His grace.its a beautiful new phase above ground...I give thanks lord..all glory...its ma birthday...I just give thanks."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRzwl48NJMo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Duru made his debut in the Nigerian movie industry when he featured in a movie titled Missing Mask in 1989. He became prominent in the Nigerian movie industry in 1995 after featuring in an action comedy movie titled Rattle Snake, where he played a significant role of a character, Ahanna. A movie directed by the now deceased Amaya Igwe.

Duru was a recipient of the United Nations Ambassador of Peace award for his positive influence on the youths. He won the Best Actor in a Leading Role (Igbo) award in the 2020 Best of Nollywood Awards for his role in Mboputa.

Duru and his wife Adokiye got married in 2003 and both have four children together. Both attended the University of Port Harcourt.

https://igberetvnews.com/1396550/veteran-actor-francis-duru-celebrates-52nd-birthday-photos/

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
I salute you legend. You have paid your dues

257 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by NiceCeSi(f): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
Wow. 52 looks good on him. Happy birthday sir.

185 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Ahmback(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
Happy birthday pa

2 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by slawormiir: 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Happy birthday.....
Not a fan of nollywoood...

But I know this guy very well
Always acting this humble and quiet person in movies
Sympathetic....movies that put you in a miasma of melancholy, sadness, pity, pathos and poignancy, despondency and doldrums.......weed....my weed

Haha...congratulations sir.....light up my third tie of weed for the evening to celebrate you..oh lord....give me more strength to smoke more weed....am gonna smoke till the end of time

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by MrLacoste4: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
mehn... dis man don reach 52 yrs... he is looking good.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by elpochas: 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Wow The ever young dude.I Still remember that movie the missing mask including the story line.Duru my man,Miss those days when Nigeria movies usually rock.

56 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by PCG001: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
нвd, popѕ
мore ѕтrengтн тo yoυr gвola

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
TMSMedia:
Veteran Nollywood actor, Francis Duru took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his 52nd birthday today July 27, IgbereTV reports

He shared new photos of himself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRzwl48NJMo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Duru made his debut in the Nigerian movie industry when he featured in a movie titled Missing Mask in 1989. He became prominent in the Nigerian movie industry in 1995 after featuring in an action comedy movie titled Rattle Snake, where he played a significant role of a character, Ahanna. A movie directed by the now deceased Amaya Igwe.

Duru was a recipient of the United Nations Ambassador of Peace award for his positive influence on the youths. He won the Best Actor in a Leading Role (Igbo) award in the 2020 Best of Nollywood Awards for his role in Mboputa.

Duru and his wife Adokiye got married in 2003 and both have four children together. Both attended the University of Port Harcourt.

https://igberetvnews.com/1396550/veteran-actor-francis-duru-celebrates-52nd-birthday-photos/
He looks cute. more years sir.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
He looks more like someone in his late thirties and that's the power of maintenance.

Happy birthday to him.
He is indeed a legend.

13 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Damidave1124(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
Looks younger than his age.
Happy birthday to him!

8 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
Wow.... I have always loved the bros, never knew he was that grown.
Wishing him greater years ahead in good health, prosperity, abundance, and God's favors.

15 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Elock1: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
cry
What is this life sef.

All our legends are getting old, leaving the stage for the younger ones like us.

And within a short time we too will get to their age. My point is use your time judiciously as a young man to avoid regrets. You won't be young for ever

Happy birthday to you Sir.

26 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Nemesis0147(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
Happy birthday my man

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by H2ho(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nice one cool

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by sylve11: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
How soon hath Time, the subtle thief of youth. sad

@ Francis Duru, happy birthday to you. I wish you plenty more to come with good health. cool

2 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Rebuke: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
I like this guy. I remember those days when we used to really watch Nollywood..

The movie titled: "Mama Sunday comes to mind" grin

15 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Wow, this fransis guy does not look 52. He looks younger than his age though.

HBD to him anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
He needs to conduct DNA testing on his kids. Non of them resemble am.

11 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Divija(f): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Happy birthday to him ... only the last child is cuteee

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by jidxin(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Sunday
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by McOluOmo: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Berekete family celebrate u

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by tiswell(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Happy birthday,...Ahanna

The days of nollywood's hay days...rattlesnake

Indomie generation won't understand

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by achi4u(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
I thought he also features in 'living in Bondage'?

Happy birthday Sir

3 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
A quintessential movie actor.

3 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by salisuammy(f): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
I remember him as Jude in "Blood money" as Zack Orji's younger brother

8 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Kolaboluv7(m): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
shocked

Happy birthday legend..

Abeg location cos na that one matter most.. no time to check time..!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba South Africa Visit: Depressed Over State Of Nigeria / "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures / Finest Pictures Of Tonto Dikeh, The Hottest Nollywood Actress/Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.