Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,768 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) (48671 Views)

Okey Bakassi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) / Pasuma Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With Cute Photo / Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
Wow Duru. It's been a while though.

That reminds me. Where's Nonso Diobi?

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by michaelbills(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
Was it the one he died from a kick of a horse?

Rebuke:
I like this guy. I remember those days when we used to really watch Nollywood..

The movie titled: "Mama Sunday comes to mind" grin
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Zeezy81: 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
Respect boss
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ahanna.

His Igbo was 100% in that movie. With his nonsense uncle Nkem Owoh. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by insidelife22(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Happy birthday.....
Not a fan of nollywoood...

But I know this guy very well
Always acting this humble and quiet person in movies
Sympathetic....movies that put you in a miasma of melancholy, sadness, pity, pathos and poignancy, despondency and doldrums.......weed....my weed

Haha...congratulations sir.....light up my third tie of weed for the evening to celebrate you..oh lord....give me more strength to smoke more weed....am gonna smoke till the end of time
Am a mad man,I have seen people madder than me,but you see slawormiir,he is madder than mad.
HBD sir Duruh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by xreal: 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
McOluOmo:
Berekete family celebrate u

You follow chop yesterday's snake-from-the-sky?
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
Saw him 3 weeks ago at Jabi boat club in Abj with one fine chick, Lol.

HBD sir, more fruitful years ahead.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
tiswell:
Happy birthday,...Ahanna

The days of nollywood's hay days...rattlesnake

Indomie generation won't understand
That's the movie that shot him to limelight... And then "Set Up" where he was escaping and had to jump off the bridge into the lagoon or so. Just like yesterday, how time flies.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by meliziz12(m): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
Gentle man in and out. Who will know he's the president to anything concerning mc in aso rock
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Useku(m): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
tiswell:
Happy birthday,...Ahanna

Oh the school uniform looked good on him in that movie, osuofia was there too

Good old days!

The days of nollywood's hay days...rattlesnake

Indomie generation won't understand

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Stfe(m): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
Happy birthday sir! I remember rattle snake and black powder!
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by franklingud(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
All his movies makes a lot of sense starting from rattlesnake.
HAppy birthday legend of nollywood!
Live long sir!
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
NiceCeSi:
Wow. 52 looks good on him. Happy birthday sir.

Young lady, what does this really mean. Looks good on him? You are brave. grin
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
E get the film wey this man act (then a boy ) wey I cry lol

Very good actor ... not a long of range but he did perform that character very well
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by highchief1: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
TMSMedia:
Veteran Nollywood actor, Francis Duru took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his 52nd birthday today July 27, IgbereTV reports

He shared new photos of himself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRzwl48NJMo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Duru made his debut in the Nigerian movie industry when he featured in a movie titled Missing Mask in 1989. He became prominent in the Nigerian movie industry in 1995 after featuring in an action comedy movie titled Rattle Snake, where he played a significant role of a character, Ahanna. A movie directed by the now deceased Amaya Igwe.

Duru was a recipient of the United Nations Ambassador of Peace award for his positive influence on the youths. He won the Best Actor in a Leading Role (Igbo) award in the 2020 Best of Nollywood Awards for his role in Mboputa.

Duru and his wife Adokiye got married in 2003 and both have four children together. Both attended the University of Port Harcourt.

https://igberetvnews.com/1396550/veteran-actor-francis-duru-celebrates-52nd-birthday-photos/
late kick off.at 52 someone that started early should have kids above 20
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by phemmyfour: 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
The cat is a great messenger

Starring Francis Duru
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
Living legend....52 and moving...

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Mickyjandy77(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
Na man you be
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Happy birthday.....
Not a fan of nollywoood...

But I know this guy very well
Always acting this humble and quiet person in movies
Sympathetic....movies that put you in a miasma of melancholy, sadness, pity, pathos and poignancy, despondency and doldrums.......weed....my weed

Haha...congratulations sir.....light up my third tie of weed for the evening to celebrate you..oh lord....give me more strength to smoke more weed....am gonna smoke till the end of time
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Mickyjandy77(m): 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
Happy birthday legend
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by hohafrank(m): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Major over heat.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by McOluOmo: 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
xreal:

You follow chop yesterday's snake-from-the-sky?

walahii
We even prepared soup with am grin cheesy

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by hohafrank(m): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Francis Duru..
The great Complainer!! cheesy
Dem Nonso Diobi, Emeka Ike,etc dey Sabi take him Babe.. cheesy
There was one Nollywood Film, 2007 or 08 or so, where he was a Liberian Refugee..
Can't remember d name..
He Put on a Classic, Virtuoso performance with d Liberian accent.. cool
One of my friends was always copying the accent..
He acted the role of Major Overheat.

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Xmen149(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ahanna the rattle snake
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by madukaanaya(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
ahanna if u know you know
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
Francis Duru, consummate actor that he is
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Matthew4sure(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
salisuammy:
I remember him as Jude in "Blood money" as Zack Orji's younger brother
you be teytey man

2 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by stieyven(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
PCG001:
нвd, popѕ
мore ѕтrengтн тo yoυr gвola
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fine boy of those days. He could cry a lot

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by thundafire: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
NiceCeSi:
Wow. 52 looks good on him. Happy birthday sir.
dude can cry
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
Rebuke:
I like this guy. I remember those days when we used to really watch Nollywood..

The movie titled: "Mama Sunday comes to mind" grin
Bro. Na that movie i take know am. I think he played the role of a boy 4rm a very poor family.

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
When we had Nollywood.

Happy Birthday sir,
Thank God for the gift of life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son / Girl Who Is Crushing On Rita Dominic & Reincarnated Her Outfits / Rita Anuku Is Dead (Miss Nigeria 1986)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.