Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) (48672 Views)

Okey Bakassi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) / Pasuma Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With Cute Photo / Francis Duru Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by madjune(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
I remember him coming to Unical to check on his girlfriend then in the late 90s.

Quite slim and young.
Naija men sabi chop fat.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by CoolJulian: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Wow! Looks much younger, happy birthday!
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
Mama Sunday
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by tiswell(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Realhommie:
That's the movie that shot him to limelight... And then "Set Up" where he was escaping and had to jump off the bridge into the lagoon or so. Just like yesterday, how time flies.
I tell you bro.life dey sweet before oo
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
I'd really really like to watch Rattlesnake again.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by samexy: 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
hmm. I remember this guy for one village film like that whether na, Agumba be the name, him with browny igboegwu. the movie where browny dey Chance people's wife, including this Francis duru wife for the film because browny was a strong warrior for the film.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Captain92: 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
Happy birthday Mr Francis, your Gene is second to none, God bless your new age
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by dboo442: 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Happy birthday.....
Not a fan of nollywoood...

But I know this guy very well
Always acting this humble and quiet person in movies
Sympathetic....movies that put you in a miasma of melancholy, sadness, pity, pathos and poignancy, despondency and doldrums.......weed....my weed

Haha...congratulations sir.....light up my third tie of weed for the evening to celebrate you..oh lord....give me more strength to smoke more weed....am gonna smoke till the end of time
Easy with your weed grin
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by salisuammy(f): 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Matthew4sure:
you be teytey man
Woman cheesy
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
salisuammy:
I remember him as Jude in "Blood money" as Zack Orji's younger brother

Had a crush on him back then..now why did he get this big

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
salisuammy:

What is OG please? cheesy
He was the younger brother who came to visit but Zack ended up using him for rituals too. Remember when the ghosts of all the people he used appeared with blood stains?

No, he wasn't used for rituals because he came to visit. He was used because he went into the room and saw where the sacrifice was kept.
Therefore he had to be eliminated.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by LivingTribunal: 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Meet Francis Duru's daughter

1 Like

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by salisuammy(f): 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
1Sharon:

No, he wants used for rituals because he came to visit. He was used because he went into the room and saw where the sacrifice was kept.
Therefore he had to be eliminated.
grin grin grin
Thank you. That's true, you know it's been a long time. But las Las, he was used for rituals

2 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by perdollar(m): 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ahamefuna. The only man that made me to nearly cry bc of movie. I don forget d title of d movie sef. Osuofia his uncle dealt with him in dt film.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by DAMN99: 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
One of my nigga. Happy birthday bruh
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by nams77: 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
AmericanDad:
He needs to conduct DNA testing on his kids. Non of them resemble am.
Oddly enough too, that thought crossed my mind

2 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by bulay: 12:22am On Jul 28, 2021
Rebuke:
I like this guy. I remember those days when we used to really watch Nollywood..

The movie titled: "Mama Sunday comes to mind" grin

I am amazed to see someone who remembers this great sad movie. A movie that began and ended with weeping. That movie deserves an award and Francis Duru was outstanding in his act. The entire story line was great and a reflection of the series of misfortune that many poor people face throughout their life, trying to overcome but life keeps dealing them a bad hand. If I recall well, he died at the end of the movie as a victim of police stray bullet. Life is not fair indeed. You can't watch that movie without shedding tears.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by abuhusna1: 4:45am On Jul 28, 2021
Vinnie2000:

That movie comes to my mind too. I love the Liberian accent "pandelord a asking you"
Francis Duru..
The great Complainer!! cheesy
Dem Nonso Diobi, Emeka Ike,etc dey Sabi take him Babe.. cheesy
There was one Nollywood Film, 2007 or 08 or so, where he was a Liberian Refugee..
Can't remember d name..
He Put on a Classic, Virtuoso performance with d Liberian accent.. cool

That movie comes to my mind too. I love the Liberian accent "pandelord a asking you
One of my friends was always copying the accent..
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by englishmart(m): 4:53am On Jul 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Happy birthday.....

Sympathetic....movies that put you in a miasma of melancholy, sadness, pity, pathos and poignancy, despondency and doldrums.......weed....my weed

Haha...congratulations sir.....light up my third tie of weed for the evening to celebrate you..oh lord....give me more strength to smoke more weed....am gonna smoke till the end of time

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT!

You're a mad fellow, sir.

2 Likes

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by elpochas: 6:22am On Jul 28, 2021
lildush:

Now is all about sex and money ritual.. very poor script and storyline.. it's well sha
its worst than that sef,nw its same actors,repeating same storyline with just a difference in the movie title.I jst wonder hw Nollywood is the second largest in the movie industry in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 7:27am On Jul 28, 2021
Orpe7:
I remember the time he acted in the movie about the Cult issue in Uni of IFE and the killing of Africa.
Great movie

Baba...I gbadun that movie... "Rampage"!!!
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by NairGamer: 7:32am On Jul 28, 2021
He is looking rather dapper! Good for him. wink
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Catoah: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2021
hahahahahahahahahahaha Mama sunday. Chai that movie eheee... I love i to my bone marrow
Rebuke:
I like this guy. I remember those days when we used to really watch Nollywood..

The movie titled: "Mama Sunday comes to mind" grin
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by Zizicomm: 8:00am On Jul 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Happy birthday.....

#420 #Euphoria
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by DaCharis2016: 10:30am On Jul 28, 2021
CruiseMasterI:
Happy birthday sir, may God uplift u continuously

I Sell Unisex Turtleneck For Adult n Kids
Payment On Delivery Within Lagos
Nationwide Delivery
Click On My Moniker/Name For Samples n Contact wink
how much?
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by achi4u(m): 11:36am On Jul 28, 2021
CursedNsukka:

Abakaliki boy tongue
Ewu!
Is Duru from Abakaliki?
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by CursedNsukka: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
achi4u:
Ewu!
Is Duru from Abakaliki?
You're the Abakaliki boy I'm referring to, nkịta ofia
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by obama30: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
TMSMedia:
Veteran Nollywood actor, Francis Duru took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his 52nd birthday today July 27, IgbereTV reports

He shared new photos of himself with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRzwl48NJMo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Duru made his debut in the Nigerian movie industry when he featured in a movie titled Missing Mask in 1989. He became prominent in the Nigerian movie industry in 1995 after featuring in an action comedy movie titled Rattle Snake, where he played a significant role of a character, Ahanna. A movie directed by the now deceased Amaya Igwe.

Duru was a recipient of the United Nations Ambassador of Peace award for his positive influence on the youths. He won the Best Actor in a Leading Role (Igbo) award in the 2020 Best of Nollywood Awards for his role in Mboputa.

Duru and his wife Adokiye got married in 2003 and both have four children together. Both attended the University of Port Harcourt.

https://igberetvnews.com/1396550/veteran-actor-francis-duru-celebrates-52nd-birthday-photos/

He started from Thingsfallapart not missing mask.

Don't kill a child that calls you Father, find out who the child Ikemefuna is
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
All the children decided to look like their mum, except the last child shocked
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by achi4u(m): 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
CursedNsukka:

You're the Abakaliki boy I'm referring to, nkịta ofia
I don pass this level, look for ur type.
Re: Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) by CursedNsukka: 12:42am On Jul 29, 2021
achi4u:
I don pass this level, look for ur type.
Achị Nwa Ezza Ezekuna grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Touching Story Of Soty Horsfall Who Sang "Malaria" / Photos From The Baptism Of Cubana Chief Priest's Son / Girl Who Is Crushing On Rita Dominic & Reincarnated Her Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.