Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,669 members, 7,801,933 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere (19077 Views)

I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate / Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Hendtime: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
egunna:
in summary
1. Concise words but comprehensive meanings
2. I strike fear in the heart of my enemies.
3. Spoils i.e war booties have been made lawful to me
4. The earth has been purified and made a place of worship for me.
5. I have been sent to the entire mankind
6. I am the last messanger.
So oga know all, I know u have been spitting all over coz of point number 2.but then, I have used another word, do u strike fear in the heart of ur enemies or not?I mean just ordinary u.if u are bigger Dan ur enemy,will dey fear u or not?stop thinking every one is shallow brained like u guys.if u have any grouse from the six points above,let me Kno.

*Why should I scare anyone?
I am not Mohammed that will causing fear of terror in people as far as a journey of a month grin
*Bootie has been made lawful for the caravan robber lmao how you guys don't see that everything in Islam is tailored to please Mohammed is amazing
*the earth has been purified? Really? shocked ok purified like the stinking water of budah lmao
*sent to entire mankind? Did you really know what you're talking about? Either you're lying, the hadith is fake or the Quran is garbage because the Quran states differently in Qur'an 14:4 destroy this your point completely grin
*point number 6 what is the proof that Mohammed is a prophet?

I will wait for your rebuttals
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by juman(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
Sunday igboho : the saviour of the Yoruba.
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by juman(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
FOMWAN talked on behalf of lai muhammed.
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by elganzar(m): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nothing will happen abeg
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Charmingrascal(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
dmbb:

My problem with you is that you don't read your bible. Tell me the age of getting marriage in Christianity, no age is given, marriage is done based on culture to culture in your religion, so what are you talking of you slave. Jewish age of marriage for male is 12 and for female is 11 years old you ignoramus

Oga I am not serving a paedophilic pervert.
Simple tongue
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by dmbb: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Oga I am not serving a paedophilic pervert.
Simple tongue
grin shocked
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Tranquillity360: 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
berrystunn:

Your Lord is now in a cage

He said his untouchable... That UK can't help him get Biafra, UK is this and that.

Now is crying to UK for help.
Who is fooling around?
And your muhammad is dead and rottengrin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by greatbuc(m): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
All these for the same man that said the devil is a black man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANXgTNfHGv4 get more info there
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by AfroKnight: 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
Tranquility4u:
No human being, not a priest, obviously not a pastor, and not even Alfa or sheikh can be compared to any of the Prophets or Messengers of God.

It's a disgrace! It's a blasphemy!

Try to use google and read and have small sense before denying things.

According to your logic, your Islamic leaders in Muric and your jihadist governor el rufai have committed blasphemy.

Funny that an extremist like you calls himself “tranquility”. The irony. grin

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by berrystunn(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
Tranquillity360:

Hahaha see mugu oh
What is my business with Muhammad?
I'm not a Muslim or Christine..

You guys are fooling your selfs

All I know is that one animal escape from zoo now is in animal cage.

Let animal talk to animal in language they both understand.
Let other animals watch and listen.

We the normal people are going about our business....
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Tranquillity360: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
berrystunn:

Hahaha see mugu oh What is my business with Muhammad? I'm not a Muslim or Christine..
You guys are fooling your selfs
All I know is that one animal escape from zoo now is in animal cage.
Let animal talk to animal in language they both understand. Let other animals watch and listen.

We the normal people are going about our business....

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by berrystunn(m): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Tranquillity360:

Zoo is holding one animal in the cage.
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by pat077: 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
Igboho has done more for this people than prophet Muhammad.
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Ahmad62(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
billyG:

Calm that let Allah fight his fight..leave judgement for Allah.

Will you shut up!.. You lack education
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by 2LESS(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
It's her name for me; Olosho
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by jahsharon: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
The Federation of Muslim Women Associations of Nigeria (FOMWAN) is mad. Useless prostituting cheap goats. Prophet Muhammed (SAW) is human, just like Sunday Igboho and so, the two of them can be compared. Allah sent Prophet Muhammed (SAW) with the message of Love for one another and obedience to Allah's Laws. He is human just like you and me.

This is unlike Jesus (ASW) whom Christians do not know whether He is God Himself, or He is the biological Son of God, or He is adopted Son of God, or He is Son of Joseph the Carpenter. Billions of Christians even worship Jesus (ASW) against God's command. That's their business anyway. The Bible says that I should mind my business in 1 Thessalonian 4:11.

Least you forget, I am Very Proud Muslim Boy.
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by jahsharon: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
AntiBMC:
But it's okay for MURIC to compare Bulhari to Jesus? How can a set of people be so religious yet so immoral at the same time. From terrorism to pedophilia to bestiality to every other vile thing one can think of. If hypocrisy were a religion.

The most notorious pedophiles in the world are Catholic Priests.

And the most notorious bestials in the world are Christian Europeans and Americans.

Stop displaying your stupidity on the internet.
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by AntiBMC(m): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
jahsharon:

The most notorious pedophiles in the world are Catholic Priests.

And the most notorious bestials in the world are Christian Europeans and Americans.

Stop displaying your stupidity on the internet.

Tell ur father that bunkum...you can also tell ur mother too. Mannerless slub.
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by ransomed: 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Her name is Olosho, why border your head? She must love pedophilic Arabian deity worship.
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by egunna(m): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hendtime:

*Why should I scare anyone?
I am not Mohammed that will causing fear of terror in people as far as a journey of a month grin
*Bootie has been made lawful for the caravan robber lmao how you guys don't see that everything in Islam is tailored to please Mohammed is amazing
*the earth has been purified? Really? shocked ok purified like the stinking water of budah lmao
*sent to entire mankind? Did you really know what you're talking about? Either you're lying, the hadith is fake or the Quran is garbage because the Quran states differently in Qur'an 14:4 destroy this your point completely grin
*point number 6 what is the proof that Mohammed is a prophet?

I will wait for your rebuttals
except u are not human,dere is no person dat doesn't terrify another. u don't have to believe every other point coz it's gonna be ur word against mine.there is a whole lot of things that cud make u terrifying to another person.so I need u to Kno dat.every one is someone's nightmare,like it or not.
How ever, Quran 21:107 tells u that the prophet was sent to all mankind,worlds, beigns and any other synonyms u can add.quran 14:4 does not negate any fact coz the prophet is from Arabia,hence u expect the message to b brought to him in Arabic and from there it spreads to all muslims.or u think the Bible was revealed in English?Jesus never spoke in English an that is y u have a thousand and one translation of the Bible to the extend dat it has lost its original form.the Quran was revealed in Arabic which was the language of the prophet and u have to read in that language first and foremost before u can say u are grounded in the quran.so he was sent to mankind buh has to begin from his own people,his family,clan,community,Arabia and on and on untill we were chosen to have it here.its a mercy from Allah to b a Muslim,coz if Allah doesn't will it,u won't b.that is y no matter how I try to make u understand u will never become one,except Allah wills.there were ppl like u during the life of the prophet even his own uncle,so u are not a surprise to me,rather the awesomeness of Allah coz he already said it in in Quran 2:18.
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by Tranquillity360: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
berrystunn:

Zoo is holding one animal in the cage.
Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by OmoOshodi(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
BnQoyyim:

Deuteronomy 21:23

"you must not leave the body hanging on the pole overnight. Be sure to bury it that same day, because anyone who is hung on a pole is under God’s curse. You must not desecrate the land the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance".

This is how your acclaimed God (Jesus) died.
He died not like a chicken but like a rabid dog which head was suffered for its death.
Prophet Muhammad died honourably in His room.
Your acclaimed God died even together with thieves, logically, he must be staunted thief.
I thought you even had something reasonable to say......did your Muhammed rose the third day from the dead as my Jesus did.......

Bad News for you.....Jesus Christ is alive(after He died for my sins...he rose the 3rd day and he is sitting by the right hand of God).
sorry to inform you...they buried your Mohammed before4 pm that same day he died and he has been eaten by the termites and in hellfire for all his crimes against humanity

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by billyG(m): 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ahmad62:

Will you shut up!.. You lack education
Which education?Islamic education?

1 Like

Re: Do Not Compare Sunday Igboho To Prophet Muhammad – Muslim Women Warn Afenifere by tempel(m): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
But igboho is far greater than your prophet Mohammed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Not In Support Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket For APC - Daily Independent / [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State / GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.