Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups (19265 Views)

Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason / Umahi: Counter-Secessionist Groups Will Rise In The South-East / Femi Adesina Accuses Nigerians Of Rejoicing Over Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by opeey(m): 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
Arrewa:
Who's going to break Nigeria??

No one can break Nigeria except the north!!

We'll divide this country at the right time...

Even if we give a southern president power he can't break Nigeria.

We have the military power and now gradually dominating other institutions in Nigeria.

Southerners are still yet to understand The power of the north.

You see tribalism?? Na now the north just dey start tribalism!!

Una Don teach teach us, Believe Me... we are fast learners!!

Which tribe started tribalism?? Which tribe tried to conquer Nigeria?? Which tribe Annexed Nigeria by introducing unitary system inorder to take full control??

The only reasons Azikiwe orchestrated a coup against the then govt of Tafa Belewa was because the COR region was set to be carved out from the then defunct eastern region. And with the lure of oil money at stake, Azikiwe ordered his thugs in he army to overthrow the govt and from there roll out an Igbo dictatorship under a powerful central govt...

Igbos will deny this but Decree 34 was the deadly blow that killed regionalism, put an end to COR region and gave birth to the exploitative centrist govt.

Have you asked why Ojukwu supported the abolition of regional governance and forced unification under Ironsi's Igbo dictatorship but later began clamouring for a return to regionalism 5mths later in Aburi?

Tell an Igbo man as a Niger Deltan that you agree with Nigeria's dissolution but will rather have a separate nation for the Niger Delta and watch him insult you and say "is Niger Delta a tribe"?

After the successful Igbo coup, Adaka Boro led a revolt to leave Nigeria entirely... Who clamped down on that secessionist movement? The Igbos under Ironsi with Ojukwu commanding the military offensive.
You are not in any way victims of Nigeria but the main arch villains.

70% of igbos allow emotions be cloud them rather than actual facts. Even when the know the truth emotion get the best of them!!

Only the jallos have the intellectual capacity to counter the igbos in Africa...

They also want to be us... They want to dominate too. They want the power too.

They love superiority.... But only the Fulanis are stoping them!!

I used to tell my Dad....That one Nigeria is a logical fallacy, a myth and a folktale.

The only solution is to come together and end Nigeria!!!

If we fail to divide this country now... The HausaFulanis you hate and despise are getting stronger than ever before!!!

The New Generation of Hausa/Fulanis are going to be brutal on the south when we finally find ourselves in the corridor of power!!

Because we are more intelligent, more sophisticated and more smarter than our parents... And not too religious!!

We have no shortage of rugged intelligent souls!!

So it's better for all the igbos to start supporting Nnamdi kanu now...

Cos with the level of this hatred you've displayed...if Nigeria fail to divide!!!

Hmmmm, Da magana....

Make una see this guy thinking..
You people think this is how it will continue.. your father Buhari has less than 2 years.. let's see how well it will go for you guys after his tenure..
You all think you are gods?
Fools..
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by Mummyfour(f): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

With all your powers, who are in the IDPS and the grass eaters
honestly for the first time that guy's comment shocked me too much to respond..
I realized that we actually have real sociopaths and psychopaths in our midst.
I pray that not even my enemies should cross paths with that offspring of shekau and bin laden combined
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by Okwyjesus(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
Arrewa:

We have the military power and now gradually dominating other institutions in Nigeria.

Which tribe started tribalism?? Which tribe tried to conquer Nigeria?? Which tribe Annexed Nigeria by introducing unitary system inorder to take full control??

The only reasons Azikiwe orchestrated a coup against the then govt of Tafa Belewa was because the COR region was set to be carved out from the then defunct eastern region. And with the lure of oil money at stake, Azikiwe ordered his thugs in he army to overthrow the govt and from there roll out an Igbo dictatorship under a powerful central govt...

Igbos will deny this but Decree 34 was the deadly blow that killed regionalism, put an end to COR region and gave birth to the exploitative centrist govt.

Have you asked why Ojukwu supported the abolition of regional governance and forced unification under Ironsi's Igbo dictatorship but later began clamouring for a return to regionalism 5mths later in Aburi?

Tell an Igbo man as a Niger Deltan that you agree with Nigeria's dissolution but will rather have a separate nation for the Niger Delta and watch him insult you and say "is Niger Delta a tribe"?

After the successful Igbo coup, Adaka Boro led a revolt to leave Nigeria entirely... Who clamped down on that secessionist movement? The Igbos under Ironsi with Ojukwu commanding the military offensive.

70% of igbos allow emotions be cloud them rather than actual facts. Even when the know the truth emotion get the best of them!!

Only the jallos have the intellectual capacity to counter the igbos in Africa...

I used to tell my Dad....That one Nigeria is a logical fallacy, a myth and a folktale.

If we fail to divide this country now... The HausaFulanis you hate and despise are getting stronger than ever before!!!

The New Generation of Hausa/Fulanis are going to be brutal on the south when we finally find ourselves in the corridor of power!!

Because we are more intelligent, more sophisticated and more smarter than our parents... And not too religious!!

Cos with the level of this hatred you've displayed...if Nigeria fail to divide!!!

Hmmmm, Da magana....

Keep decieving yourself and cruising in fools empire

You think other tribe are not planning.

Your plan ends in Borno while other tribes are planning beyond the shores of Nigeria.

It will take your north 100 years to get to where the southerners are in education and enlightenment.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by gidgiddy: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
Arrewa:

Hmmmm, Da magana....

Just one question. How come when decree 34 was enacted, the 4 Regions of the time remained. But when a Northerner called Gowon came in, all 4 Regions disappeared and 12 states came? Why is it that during decree 34, we had only 4 Regions, but today, long after decree 34 was scrapped, we have 36 states?
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by egoldman(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ifechukwu869:
Please help a widow woman and her children please

What's the problem?
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by Qoko: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
Someone can use his money for anything he like as far as you’re not sponsor fraud or banditry
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by UnabashedIPOB: 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
This is as the government has condemned the activities of Nigerians in the diaspora who identify with these secessionist groups that are campaigning around the world, who see them as allies to propagate their fake news about the country.

Mr. LIAR MOHAMMED, could you please tell us any NEWS that's been propagated about the ZOO that is FAKE? Is the ZOO not run by FULANI TERRORISTS? Is the ZOO NOT the fourth most dangerous place on earth...even more dangerous than Yemen and Syria, both of which are engaged in civil war? Is the ZOO government NOT run by M0R0NS? Is the ZOO not the MOST corrupt place on the face of the earth? Is the economy of the ZOO NOT in total collapse? Does the ZOO NOT have the MOST unemployed youth on earth? So, Mr. LIAR MOHAMMED, what are the FAKE news that are being propagated about your GODAMED country?
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by Druss(m): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
In Lai's eyes everyone is supporting secession. He should look to his government to see how they have planted fertiliser to improve the support. Nigerians are suffering.
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by Funkybabee(f): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Lol

Your eyes have not opened before

It seem u are getting sense gradually

I don't think you have even understand

They are those who will keep sponsoring such thing and it will never stop, I guess you still haven't get it.

That's how it will keep continue until u guys stop carrying our money there to build or buy properties

They want to come home and rest
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by jaxxy(m): 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
abbey621:

Here's your rebuttal:

Freedom of expression is not freedom from consequences. The soverignity of Nigeria dictates nobody can hold the country ransom, the law of the land is the Constitution and if it does not recognize secession then what are we talking about here? Neither the UN, the USA or World Bank can infringe on this soverignity.

The right to secede might be recognized by the UN but does it lay out the process for actually implenting it? It's high time we stop looking at these bodies for their mere words and look at their actions instead. before Kanu, there have been many letters and requests detailing the plans to secede, formal requests to secede and so on but all were denied and the UN kept quiet like imbeciles. I like to believe you're a well educated and wise human being, tell me does their actions match their words? Why do you think this is? Not one single sanction, no trials, no comments just plain silence....FUNNY!

Actually u are wrong there is a laid down procedure and process and criteria for secession by UN of which Nigeria is a member and signatory. If that is a joke to then the joke is on You.

On freedom of expression u are very correct there isn’t freedom from Consequences if and only if it goes against the law and and Not because the government of day doesn’t like it. Do u understand this?? undecided

So yes freedom expression isn’t right to abuse other people’s rights etc...

Lastly Nigeria is a sovereign state yes like any other country bt it is also democratic so this isn’t anything usual and yet the UN recognizes and says to every sovereign nation that is part of it and a signatory that right to self determination is a democratic right.

This law isn’t just for Nigeria bt applicable to every nation via the right and lawful process irrespective of the government of the day.

This is simple English and laws that’s Nigeria can contest if they feel they are wrong and stupid. Many sovereign nations more advanced than Nigeria are signatories and aware. Nigeria can chose to leave in denial or accept it.

Finally No sovereign nation is an island. This is a simple proverb and logic do I won’t expatiate.

Only a mad man will say a peaceful and lawful secessionist is a criminal. Mark those words carefully.
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by Gambit23: 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
lalasticlala:
FG accuses Nigerians in diaspora of financing secessionists, spreading fake news

https://nairametrics.com/2021/07/27/fg-accuses-nigerians-in-diaspora-of-financing-secessionists-spreading-fake-news/

Stupiddd lie mohammud
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by abbey621(m): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
jaxxy:

Actually u are wrong there is a laid down procedure and process and criteria for secession by UN of which Nigeria is a member and signatory. If that is a joke to then the joke is on You.

On freedom of expression u are very correct there isn’t freedom from Consequences if and only if it goes against the law and and Not because the government of day doesn’t like it. Do u understand this?? undecided

So yes freedom expression isn’t right to abuse other people’s rights etc...

Lastly Nigeria is a sovereign state yes like any other country bt it is also democratic so this isn’t anything usual and yet the UN recognizes and says to every sovereign nation that is part of it and a signatory that right to self determination is a democratic right.

This law isn’t just for Nigeria bt applicable to every nation via the right and lawful process irrespective of the government of the day.

This is simple English and laws that’s Nigeria can contest if they feel they are wrong and stupid. Many sovereign nations more advanced than Nigeria are signatories and aware. Nigeria can chose to leave in denial or accept it.

Finally No sovereign nation is an island. This is a simple proverb and logic do I won’t expatiate.

Only a mad man will say a peaceful and lawful secessionist is a criminal. Mark those words carefully.

Can you name a country that the UN has successfully prosecuted due to secession? What about human rights abuse due to freedom of expression? Even one of the biggest abusers of human rights(China) who is also a signatory to the UN laws has always been pampered by the same UN, surely you see the hypocrisy here? I suggest you educate yourself more on these issues and use the example of China to stop this charade. The UN is a toothless bulldog and the soonest you accept this, the better!
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by jaxxy(m): 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
abbey621:

Can you name a country that the UN has successfully prosecuted due to secession? What about human rights abuse due to freedom of expression? Even one of the biggest abusers of human rights(China) who is also a signatory to the UN laws has always been pampered by the same UN, surely you see the hypocrisy here? I suggest you educate yourself more on these issues and use the example of China to stop this charade. The UN is a toothless bulldog and the soonest you accept this, the better!

Is China a democracy?? There are still questions and observations being done against China. If they cross certain lines they will be sanctioned appropriately trust me. China only being given respect or leeway because of their undemocratic style of government and their position and desires to include them and not alienate them because of long historical ties to the US, China has been an ally of the US for years bt they still criticize them and the relationship is getting frosty.

Mind u China control on Hong Kong and Taiwan is limited and careful being watched. It is not do as u like for them even with all the powers and position in the UN which like I said b4 is out of inclusiveness, encouragement and acceptance of certain democratic rights they are trying to open up to very slowly.

Nigeria is a democratic nation not communist state. It is not even is position of China’s level.

Is also amazing bt typical of Apc government in particular to shop for bad examples to compare themselves to as excuse to abuse rights and do what they like not what the constitution says. Soon they will compare themselves with Indiami of Uganda.

Also u should wonder why China can’t turn Hong Kong and Taiwan to communist states and see what will happen.

Like I said secession has a process and criteria I’m yet to see any democratic country lawfully follow it and u arrest them and kill them. Unless ure a madman and u will eventually be addressed as that by the world.

When Nigeria Crosses the line they will be addressed. I promise you. Either by individual member countries or UN as a whole. It’s not a joke.

Why do u think Uk said they will protect peaceful/lawful secessionist who are persecuted?? undecided
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by Christistruth00: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2021

Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by abbey621(m): 12:14am On Jul 28, 2021
jaxxy:

Is China a democracy?? There are still questions and observations being done against China. If they cross certain lines they will be sanctioned appropriately trust me. China only being given respect or leeway because of their undemocratic style of government and their position and desires to include them and not alienate them because of long historical ties to the US, China has been an ally of the US for years bt they still criticize them and the relationship is getting frosty.

Mind u China control on Hong Kong and Taiwan is limited and careful being watched. It is not do as u like for them even with all the powers and position in the UN which like I said b4 is out of inclusiveness, encouragement and acceptance of certain democratic rights they are trying to open up to very slowly.

Nigeria is a democratic nation not communist state. It is not even is position of China’s level.

Is also amazing bt typical of Apc government in particular to shop for bad examples to compare themselves to as excuse to abuse rights and do what they like not what the constitution says. Soon they will compare themselves with Indiami of Uganda.

Also u should wonder why China can’t turn Hong Kong and Taiwan to communist states and see what will happen.

Like I said secession has a process and criteria I’m yet to see any democratic country lawfully follow it and u arrest them and kill them. Unless ure a madman and u will eventually be addressed as that by the world.

Is China part of the UN or not?
Did they sign and agree to abide by UN's human rights laws or not?
Who drafted the human rights documents? You'll be surprised china wrote majority of it!

Finally, the comedy you wrote does not take away from the simple fact that China has cracked down on self determination, it does not erase the fact that the UN has silently watched as they crushed Hong Kong citizens or any form of protests yet you seem to have a different set of rules for Nigeria? Why? Because you feel there should be two dfifferent rules for heavyweights and African countries? Different rules for democratic countries and communist countries? Human rights is human rights my friend stop this tomfoolery! How can you be comfortable supporting an organization that can't practice what they preach? Don't tell me you're an hypocrite as well?
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by jaxxy(m): 12:25am On Jul 28, 2021
abbey621:

Is China part of the UN or not?
Did they sign and agree to abide by UN's human rights laws or not?
Who drafted the human rights documents? You'll be surprised china wrote majority of it!

Finally, the comedy you wrote does not take away from the simple fact that China has cracked down on self determination, it does not erase the fact that the UN has silently watched as they crushed Hong Kong citizens or any form of protests yet you seem to have a different set of rules for Nigeria? Why? Because you feel there should be two dfifferent rules for heavyweights and African countries? Different rules for democratic countries and communist countries? Human rights is human rights my friend stop this tomfoolery! How can you be comfortable supporting an organization that can't practice what they preach? Don't tell me you're an hypocrite as well?

What are u even talking about or comparing China is only one country and I stated why they are an exception. Crack Down on protest cos they were violent and destructive bt protest have gone on In Hong Kong whenever they wanted to. So where was the crack down? undecided

Hong Kong has never cracked down on peaceful protesters. Never! They have not shot a single live bullet at protesters like Nigeria that did and then denied.

I don’t know where u get ur false information. Like I said why can’t they make any of them communists like China? Hong Kong is a democracy, period. Same for Taiwan. Deal with it.

If Nigeria crosses the line they will be sanctioned and addressed. It is guaranteed. If Nigeria is communist like China let find out. If u think it’s a joke try it. Simple.

Iran, Russia, Venezuela have been sanctioned. They know what if feels like. Nigeria that is import and majorly oil dependent will cry. There are many ways to deal with out government bt more especially vulnerable Apc/Buhari government.
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by Herdeybayo1(m): 12:57am On Jul 28, 2021
lai lai Muhammad
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by abbey621(m): 1:28am On Jul 28, 2021
jaxxy:

What are u even talking about or comparing China is only one country and I stated why they are an exception. Crack Down on protest cos they were violent and destructive bt protest have gone on In Hong Kong whenever they wanted to. So where was the crack down? undecided

Hong Kong has never cracked down on peaceful protesters. Never! They have not shot a single live bullet at protesters like Nigeria that did and then denied.

I don’t know where u get ur false information. Like I said why can’t they make any of them communists like China? Hong Kong is a democracy, period. Same for Taiwan. Deal with it.

If Nigeria crosses the line they will be sanctioned and addressed. It is guaranteed. If Nigeria is communist like China let find out. If u think it’s a joke try it. Simple.

Iran, Russia, Venezuela have been sanctioned. They know what if feels like. Nigeria that is import and majorly oil dependent will cry. There are many ways to deal with out government bt more especially vulnerable Apc/Buhari government.

Again you've misssed the point and chose attack instead of comprehension. Should UN allow such exemption? What makes china so special? Inferiority complex, this is the definition of your condition. Now to your other falsehood, peaceful protesters were never silenced? Read man, read!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/hong-kong-democracy-sentence/2021/04/16/d4450258-9c34-11eb-b2f5-7d2f0182750d_story.html
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/02/hong-kong-national-security-law-protests-hundreds-arrested.html
https://www.wsj.com/articles/hong-kong-newspaper-tycoon-jimmy-lai-jailed-over-role-in-peaceful-protest-11618563268

China has publicly stated that Taiwan and Hong Kong are not independent territories but under China and anyone that tries to recognize them as a nation will face its full wrath. Keep blabbing about democracy and other fantasy, when it comes to China they have repeately spit in the face of the UN and UN couldn't do shin shin. In Nigerias's case, Buhari has repeatedly crushed all separatists and if your UN was really as powerful as you think, shouldn't the sanctions be pouring from left to right? I hate repeating myself but your hypocrisy stinks and you clearly don't know what you're talking about trying to make excuses for China while condemning your own country...
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by shegun4sur: 2:14am On Jul 28, 2021
Go and also arrest and intimidate them na, idiot government.
I wonder when secession agitation becomes a crime while the government sponsorship of Boko Haram is not
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by ddeola: 2:23am On Jul 28, 2021
See em rotten face. Maggot liar and demonic agent of bo-kohari. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Yorubaland will vomit you and your family. sad sad sad sad
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by Abeos(m): 5:51am On Jul 28, 2021
Maybe it's time to ban them too undecided
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by Awoleesu(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2021
Lai thinks Nigerians are forgetful of this same Diasporic tool used by the APC to gain undue electoral advantage pre-2015? APC-UK comes to mind...

It takes a thief to know another.
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2021
ALL THE MONEY LAUNDRYING AND FRAUD MONEY FR MALAYSIA AND THE LIKES USED TO SPONSOR VIOLENCE IN AFRICA,INSTEAD SPONSING YOUTH EMPOWERMWNT TO SHAME GOVT. angry
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by jaxxy(m): 10:48am On Jul 28, 2021
abbey621:

Again you've misssed the point and chose attack instead of comprehension. Should UN allow such exemption? What makes china so special? Inferiority complex, this is the definition of your condition. Now to your other falsehood, peaceful protesters were never silenced? Read man, read!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/hong-kong-democracy-sentence/2021/04/16/d4450258-9c34-11eb-b2f5-7d2f0182750d_story.html
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/02/hong-kong-national-security-law-protests-hundreds-arrested.html
https://www.wsj.com/articles/hong-kong-newspaper-tycoon-jimmy-lai-jailed-over-role-in-peaceful-protest-11618563268

China has publicly stated that Taiwan and Hong Kong are not independent territories but under China and anyone that tries to recognize them as a nation will face its full wrath. Keep blabbing about democracy and other fantasy, when it comes to China they have repeately spit in the face of the UN and UN couldn't do shin shin. In Nigerias's case, Buhari has repeatedly crushed all separatists and if your UN was really as powerful as you think, shouldn't the sanctions be pouring from left to right? I hate repeating myself but your hypocrisy stinks and you clearly don't know what you're talking about trying to make excuses for China while condemning your own country...

U are not making any point yet and u haven’t disputed what I said either. I never said Hong Kong isn’t under China, everybody knows the British based on an agreement have control back to China bt not as a communist government style. Taiwan doesn’t recognize itself under China. China is using is new found powers to claim such rights and its only Normal for country’s with same powers to fight against it if all UN countries can’t. Hence US and UK stepped in to check their excesses.

2. With all China’s mouth as u claim have they fired a single live bullet at any peaceful protesters even the violent one they haven’t tried it bt yet Nigeria have gone way and beyond that to attack peaceful protesters with live ammunition and u are here disgracefully backing their disgraceful activities up. undecided

As far as Hong Kong is concerned Nigeria has committed more human rights abuses than China sofar.

U say UN can do anything do u know the country’s that make up UN u think America and UK are playing there? Just try none sense like Iran or Russia and let them take up ur matter.

If China try’s nonsense also in Hong Kong or Taiwan they will take up their matter. For now China is all mouth and no actions. Let them invade Hong Kong or Taiwan 1st.
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by abbey621(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
jaxxy:

U are not making any point yet and u haven’t disputed what I said either. I never said Hong Kong isn’t under China, everybody knows the British based on an agreement have control back to China bt not as a communist government style. Taiwan doesn’t recognize itself under China. China is using is new found powers to claim such rights and its only Normal for country’s with same powers to fight against it if all UN countries can’t. Hence US and UK stepped in to check their excesses.

2. With all China’s mouth as u claim have they fired a single live bullet at any peaceful protesters even the violent one they haven’t tried it bt yet Nigeria have gone way and beyond that to attack peaceful protesters with live ammunition and u are here disgracefully backing their disgraceful activities up. undecided

As far as Hong Kong is concerned Nigeria has committed more human rights abuses than China sofar.

U say UN can do anything do u know the country’s that make up UN u think America and UK are playing there? Just try none sense like Iran or Russia and let them take up ur matter.

If China try’s nonsense also in Hong Kong or Taiwan they will take up their matter. For now China is all mouth and no actions. Let them invade Hong Kong or Taiwan 1st.

Again gibbersish, UK, USA didn't step into shit! They openly refused to recognize Taiwan as a country and China has openly called Taiwan its territory, educate yourself man! Moving on, do you have proof that 9ja fired live bullets at protesters? Even the Lekki toll gate shooting the international community (UN, usa, uk) kept shut, shouldn't that signal to your brain that something is wrong? With all the so called evidence, shouldn't the wrath of the USA, UK and UN fall on Buhari and his goons, how many more people have to die before they act? You can keep on defending the indefensible and playing the sheep hoping one day daddy UN will come and save you but like PAC said, STILL I SEE NO CHANGES.......Continuing this argument is an insult to my time and intellectual capacity....So this shit stops now, feel free to argue with your keyboard....PEACE!
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by jaxxy(m): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
abbey621:

Again gibbersish, UK, USA didn't step into shit! They openly refused to recognize Taiwan as a country and China has openly called Taiwan its territory, educate yourself man! Moving on, do you have proof that 9ja fired live bullets at protesters? Even the Lekki toll gate shooting the international community (UN, usa, uk) kept shut, shouldn't that signal to your brain that something is wrong? With all the so called evidence, shouldn't the wrath of the USA, UK and UN fall on Buhari and his goons, how many more people have to die before they act? You can keep on defending the indefensible and playing the sheep hoping one day daddy UN will come and save you but like PAC said, STILL I SEE NO CHANGES.......Continuing this argument is an insult to my time and intellectual capacity....So this shit stops now, feel free to argue with your keyboard....PEACE!

It’s funny How ure defending the wrong things with all ur might. It’s quite worrisome also. Soon u will defend idiami of Uganda and still insult UN for his crimes. How incredible.

Nobody dies bt yet people were treated for gunshot wounds?? Why didn’t the cctv camera show the shooting bt conviently stopped b4 it began according to LCC? Quite funny and strange.

Atleast u didn’t defend ur barbaric acts bt saying China crushed protesters will live ammunition like Nigeria. Useless and insane country with no sense of proper judgement.

Taiwan issue is public knowledge. Us has arms relationships with them China is only claiming Taiwan is there’s bt the government of the day says otherwise, can China officials go there and claim any authority?? Lol. So how is it there’s? By mouth? Taiwan has said it is capable and will defend itself against China. Let them invade Taiwan now let’s see if Taiwan won’t defend itself. Lol
Re: Lai Mohammed Accuses Nigerians In Diaspora Of Financing Secessionist Groups by orisa37: 8:00am On Jul 30, 2021
He is earning Salary and he is ALIFE. He wants Freedom fighters to die of hunger and illnesses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition / Miyetti Allah Is a Privileged Terrorist Organization--Mark Adebayo On Sahara TV / Untold Story Of Pmb’s Refusal To Sign Electoral Amendment Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.