Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights (30177 Views)

Kanu Drags DSS To Court, Says His Blood Taken More Than 21 Times / David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Julianaa: 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
If you like Drag Buhari to Devil, they won't do shit

Sai baba 2030

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Wickedfact: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
RoyalUc:

If this is actually true, believe me, the outcome of this case will shock many of kanu’s brainwashed, radicalised supporters.

BTW, why does Ejimakor say one thing today and Ejiofor will say another thing tomorrow? Are they not in the same team?

I expressed concerns about Kanu’s legal team but some efulefus whose fathers dropped out of primary school were attacking me.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by BeardedMeat(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Ipob operatives actually said how they used the heads of virgin to do bullet proof.
PS
grin grin grin going by nollywood there is no land available reason why brothers are always killing brothers over the scarcity.
E pain am!
No Ruga in Igbo land QED!

6 Likes

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by abbey621(m): 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
Yeye dey smell, African Commission of?? of all bodies, ordinary Mali dem no fit control na 9ja dem wan rebuke? Komot here my friend before I open my eyes angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by SmartyPants(m): 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
Genesiis:
That is not how the Court works, it works with proven evidence and not mere emotional thoughts. It does not label an individual a criminal until it has been proven with facts.

BTW, why do I have the feeling the feds has shot itself on the foot ?

I hate to say it but the African Commission is really not that powerful. It's decisions are merely advisory, and Nigeria has a history of ignoring them.

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by BeardedMeat(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Wickedfact:

I expressed concerns about Kanu’s legal team but some efulefus whose fathers dropped out of primary school were attacking me.
From the way you sound, you are worse than those efulefus.

Teacher teaching nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Orpe7(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Story!
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Seniorwriter(m): 10:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Interesting...

@Seniorwriter
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by FatimaAbubakar(f): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
Elgorny:
Where were you when mnk terorising and disturbing nigeria peace?

SHUT UP!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by WandaNara: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Right thing to do

Abokî be like say you dey MENT. Divide & rule MUdafVcka
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigeria and Kenya will forever regret this singular act. The rest of the world now see the two countries as banana republics. Repercussions for both countries will soon commence

It's good to be hopeful & daydreaming grin. What a consolation!

UGM right now......

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by brightalo1010: 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigeria and Kenya will forever regret this singular act. The rest of the world now see the two countries as banana republics. Repercussions for both countries will soon commence

Nothing will happen, I thought by now Uk would've sent warships to rescue kanu, one thing is to drag someone to court another thing is to win in the court.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Lawalemi(m): 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
Buhari is just rubbishing the image of this once a great nation

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Moustache: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
😁
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Blackman7: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
Idiot. When u created the monster ESN and instructed your terrorists to kidnap and kill at will nko. U will die in prison. Idiotic people of the flat land.

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Bigchristo: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by BJanta: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
RoyalUc:

If this is actually true, believe me, the outcome of this case will shock many of kanu’s brainwashed, radicalised supporters.

BTW, why does Ejimakor say one thing today and Ejiofor will say another thing tomorrow? Are they not in the same team?

Na Igbo lawyers now, they'll sooner than later bungle the case. Go and ask Atiku and his bunch of defence lawyers packed full with Igbomen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:

Don't be too fast to judge. Same law and same book Alloy is quoting from, will be reread and a new brief and a great defence you will get?
I aren't a lawyer but I think a man who already have a standing court order from a competent court of law is already a wanted man..
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Staphylococcus: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
grin grin grin

Comedy!

African commission

Seems Kanu does not know the influence of Nigeria in Africa

Joke of the century.

Dragging the US to ICC for war crimes in Afghanistan. grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by UncommonLogic: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
A delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkey taking govt to court. What an a joke.
A fugitive on the run thr law is expecting the govt to come and beg him to come back to court.
Nigerian govt should just ignore any stupid court pronouncements.
Rubbish and nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by osazsky(m): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
This buhari na goat o...how can a traitor still be talking of rights or given the opportunity to talk in courts.in sane countries like Germany usa France treasonable offenses carry straight death penalty without charging the offender in a court.na road el zakazi block o he is still suffering in jail with only one meal per day..he wasnt a traitor yet he was imprisoned..this kanu goat and chidima gold digger still they talk...after kanu sent his boys ,gave deadly weapons to kill police men and other service men who are mostly parents..now put yourself in the shoes of those children..thier parents where taken away by kanu who is now enjoying free sex with chidima..one hot one in d morning one in d evening..the funny thing is that once kanu sexxx chidima she come on air and tell a different story with her yam leg..kill these 2 fools and nigeria problems will end today. The death of kanu and chidima will birth a new nigeria..the London nigeria..nigeria will now look like london..after thier execution how females will go to sch to learn and stop gold digging..as married men will now have God fearing side chick. Then succession will end.no more killing of service men..no more destroying government property we spent billions on to protect and defend the common man.we will have 24 hrs power supply.all roads will be tarred a naira will be greater then a pound.these 2 beast are our greatest problem we will be united.the unity of this country can not be tampered with.i am from naija delta we drive the economy with our oil but to think of sharing a room with an igbo man can kill a man.the thought alone can make u have bipolar disorder and aggressive postpartum depression.no one deserves to live with this ipob..tell an igbo man u want to buy Samsung he will give u original samsong at a higher price..beast
.bastarreds kanu must face the hang man this friday whether u like it or not.dss Bleep up..if he was brought into the country in a body bag I would have celebrated chrismas today fools spits

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by kellyzaf(m): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
RoyalUc:

When did they say different thing since the case started, plz mr. Lawyer can u tell me!!
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Repacussions because of a run away conman who was inciting violence all over the south east?

You guys are truly brain dead zombies. More brain dead than Buhari supporters. Lmao. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
raker300:
The outcome of this case will shock many of kanu’s haters

Thank you, brother.

We all know that African Commission on Human Rights is a group of the blind & illiterates. They never read or heard about Kanu & the UGM.

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Iceberghill(m): 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
You can't fight the government total waste of time
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by vicfajeze: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by mujahid777(m): 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
Terrorisin,disturbing d nigerian peace like Bandits,kidnappers,fulani herdsmen or how?
where were u when d NA,NN,NAF,NPF were killing d peaceful ipob protesters for years b4 they took u weapon(s) to defend themselves. Pot calling kettle black.
Going about killing random policemen is defending yourself abi?
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by osazsky(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Tony3245:
A good move..
I do writeups, assignments, and projects...check my signature a
Zakazi didn't kill police men.burn down filling station created a terrorist group to kill army he nerver committed a treasonable offense..na road he block on friday unfortunately for him buhari passed that same road on friday..till date no one knows his where abouts he was poisoned.those videos of him in prison na old pik check the pik quality if u believe buhari will leave this man my brother u can believe anything like tomorrow beign April 5th 1984.london should face crimes for taking our fathers as slaves and stealing our artifacts so they have no moral right to talk on this matter

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Christistruth00: 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
The family members of those IPOB murdered on Kanu’s orders should also present their Case there

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by fenibak: 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kenya is a useless country and Britain is the worse
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by osazsky(m): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
Terrorisin,disturbing d nigerian peace like Bandits,kidnappers,fulani herdsmen or how?
where were u when d NA,NN,NAF,NPF were killing d peaceful ipob protesters for years b4 they took u weapon(s) to defend themselves. Pot calling kettle black.
so because herdsmen are kidnapping I should start killing innocent policemen and soldiers at will..keep thinking with your anus it will help u sir..spits

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Ever8090: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
grin na you want make them regret?...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot / How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians / Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.