Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Mastercard Foundation Transforming Nigerian Youth Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mastercard Foundation Transforming Nigerian Youth Registration (300 Views)

[Apply Now] Transforming Nigerian Youth Program By Edc-mastercard Foundation / Mastercard Foundation Transforming Nigerian Youths Program For 40,000 Msmes / The Meanings Of Visa, Verve, Mastercard, Naira, Dollar, Debit & Credit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Transforming Nigerian Youth Registration by Cation(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
As unemployment remains persistent in the country many people are finding ways to be productive so they can live the life they desire. The good news is that you are not alone, some organisations are giving back to the society by empowering people most especially the youths.

https://reg.smetoolkit.ng/betransformed?refer=LA015

Do you have a business? or you are planning to start one. By enrolling in this program you will be doing yourself a lot of good.

Some of the benefits include:

1. Free business name registration

2. You business will be visible on google (Google my business)

3. Access to market

4. Access to loans and grants

5. You will be assigned to a business development expert.

And many more.....

Hurry and register now. Less I forget you will be given free data during your period of learning. Goodluck!!

Register by clicking the verified activator link below

https://reg.smetoolkit.ng/betransformed?refer=LA015

NB: I will see your name on my dashboard if you register through the link so I am going to guide you if needed.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Receive Money From India To Nigeria / Nigerian Startup Raise $55 Million Funding To Expand Into Other Africa Countries / 4 Reasons Why You Must Learn Mini-importation As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.