Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend (35318 Views)

My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by BigDan69: 3:44am On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:
is it a bad thing to love someone? Like wtf

That's life bro. Just accept it and move on
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Juliearth(f): 5:20am On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:
I just don't get it at all, I swear I don't. How can a girl know that you love her, like she knows legit.

I told her times without numbers reduce the way she goes out with friends, she lives in the mainland n I live at Ajah (lekki axis) her mum recently opened a restaurant and she should be helping the woman... Like I advice her alot.

I came across pastor Kingsley Okonkwo preaching that says "you saw her the way she was before you married her and it you didn't change her then why change her now"
Heaven knows I tried but if she can't stop we can't get married and I can't date her.

I can't keep getting worried anytime she goes out considering the dangerous times that we are now.

I am not a simp but fact is sooner or later y'all calling yourself redpillers will want to settle down.

I mean if this is how looking for a partner is hard I'll just get myself a baby mama n focus on my life n kid. I'm legit tired of all this...so pissed this night.

Wait a second, you mean her only offense is/was going out too often with her friends? If an issue this trivial can make you breakup with her, it means you may have to carve/mould your wife by yourself. We live in perilous times , but what we need is God's protection and not seclusion. The truth of the matter is that even in your room, you can be greeted by danger.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by DropsMic(m): 8:48am On Jul 28, 2021
Yawn
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Jeetech01(m): 8:49am On Jul 28, 2021
Relationship is complicated.

Most times, one person need to act a fool for it to work.

8 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by heniford2: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2021
Why this thing hit front page "mods" him no talk anything way be the problem boom e hit front page undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:
I'm bigger than that n if any girl gets pregnant for me bro I'm ready to take it with both hands cos I can handle the bills

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by 12345baba(m): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:
I just don't get it at all, I swear I don't. How can a girl know that you love her, like she knows legit.

I told her times without numbers reduce the way she goes out with friends, she lives in the mainland n I live at Ajah (lekki axis) her mum recently opened a restaurant and she should be helping the woman... Like I advice her alot.

I came across pastor Kingsley Okonkwo preaching that says "you saw her the way she was before you married her and it you didn't change her then why change her now"
Heaven knows I tried but if she can't stop we can't get married and I can't date her.

I can't keep getting worried anytime she goes out considering the dangerous times that we are now.

I am not a simp but fact is sooner or later y'all calling yourself redpillers will want to settle down.

I mean if this is how looking for a partner is hard I'll just get myself a baby mama n focus on my life n kid. I'm legit tired of all this...so pissed this night.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2021
your enjoyment begins
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:

Eyaaaaaa tongue
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:52am On Jul 28, 2021
I understand how you feel but have you so her where she used to hang out with friends and what they do there? Why will a lady leave assisting her mum who owns a restaurant business, only to hang out with friends? That's what you should investigate on instead calling the relationship off and shouting at her.

Your girlfriend is the party type or one who was into runs before you meet her for the relationship. Perhaps she has someone else she goes to hang around with but you should have done your home work properly. You hastily took a decision to leave her and that's wrong.
Go find out more about her hanging out and take a decision later.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by shadrach77: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:

All this noise is not worth it. You've already left her so there is no point telling people about it unless of course you are feeling guilty about your decision or you want people to tell you what you want to hear. You took the right decision. If she can't change, and you can't handle her actions then the best thing is to leave her which you have done so have the balls to move on and look to the future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Klass99(f): 8:53am On Jul 28, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by adecz: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2021
♥♥ I know you'll go back,
begging her ☺️ wink wink☺️
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2021
NewSoul:
I see Op doing soapy

I see Op getting tired of soapy and calling his girl to apologise

I see Op buying gifts to placate the lady

I see Op impregnating the lady but refusing to marry her

These I have seen!
......you are blind.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by VaginaPeople: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2021
the Devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know angry
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by kingsceedon(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2021
NewSoul:
I see Op doing soapy

I see Op getting tired of soapy and calling his girl to apologise

I see Op buying gifts to placate the lady

I see Op impregnating the lady but refusing to marry her

These I have seen!

You must be a blind OP, you're not seeing clearly and you need your eyes glasses

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Victorclean1: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2021
The most foolish thing av read here. I can't even understand what he mean.

She goes out and you are angry. I will pull out of this nairaland if they continue to post rubbish here

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2021
Klass99:

Lol grin, Are you the new False-Prophet of Nairaland? Or the same guy with a new moniker?

Where's the original False Prophet? That guy makes me laugh with his false prophecies.
Lol he went on vacation, standing in for him cool

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by arthorjnr(m): 8:55am On Jul 28, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
I understand how you feel but have you so her where she used to hang out with friends and what they do there? Why will a lady leave assisting her mum who owns a restaurant business, only to hang out with friends? That's what you should investigate on instead calling the relationship off and shouting at her.

Your girlfriend is the party type or one who was into runs before you meet her for the relationship. Perhaps she has someone else she goes to hang around with but you should have done your home work properly. You hastily took a decision to leave her and that's wrong.
Go find out more about her hanging out and take a decision later.
Thank you.

Why should he investigate and stress himself, when he can walk away and maintain sanity?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by berrystunn(m): 8:56am On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:

Go and seat down..if you can't make a woman love you and take control of her mind body and soul .

What's her age self ?
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by tiswell(m): 8:56am On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:
yes she is young in her early 20s, but bro why are good guys meeting the worst girls that don't know we also bleed n cry n all why?
so you are the 'good" guy(s)?

3 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by kponkedenge(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:

You'll get over her eventually.... Don't beat yourself over nothing.... She's living her life carelessly without thinking about your emotions.... I suggest you should do the same... And move on.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:

I came across pastor Kingsley Okonkwo preaching that says " you saw her the way she was before you married her and it you didn't change her then why change her now"

This is the only part many of you guys should work on.
Only when you guys are ready to get sense, though.

Stay blessed, bro.

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by DaRuud(m): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2021
So wet in you want make we do now

citywal:

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Kaiser20: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2021
Face your studies, from your post it's either you are still in school,or looking for a job.
Get settled before anything, you are not married jet and you are forbidden you girl from hanging out at her young age
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2021
tiswell:
so you are the 'good" guy(s)?

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Klass99(f): 9:03am On Jul 28, 2021
smiley
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by stunnert(m): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2021
This one na simp wet him eye just open. Welcome to reality, the earlier you know all these fish brain girls are useless, the better it is for you.
If konji hold you too much just enter coded runs . com and carry one you fit afford

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by MightyHand(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:

Having done your path to call her to order and she resist that, your move is extra perfect...No time to waste for this life

One create of Heineken for you my G
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Akinh: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:

in Bubu's voice, what is my consignment..and Sir sé fi ejó sùnmí ni.i blame lala of all the pressing issue , this shit making front page.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Viicfuntop(f): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2021
Lol

Op is probably a man in his early to late 30s dating life starters. She was like that before you, so why would she change for you undecided

All these Ned nwonko men disturbing us with simping stories grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend / 11 Things Nigerian Girls Do When Valentine Day Is Close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.