Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,555 members, 7,801,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend (35310 Views)

My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
[quote author=Juliearth post=104179252][/quote] I'm sorry I let my emotions get hold of me I apologize
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Draconian:
Get a baby mama and have the product you are avoiding or dislike in your girlfriend.
Get married the proper way and refrain from being a baby daddy. Don't bring menace to the society when there won't be the onservative way of parenthood
thanks
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
DonCandido:
Op, you won't like this, but it has to be said;

No REAL man breaks up with his girlfriend for such a FLIMSY EXCUSE as given by you.

It is apparent from your write up that you are a control FREAK who is clearly getting out of control. You unreasonably seek to DOMINATE the spirit of a clearly extrovert girlfriend (not even a wife o) by constituting yourself into a MONITORING SPIRIT.

You need to see a PSYCHIATRIST IMMEDIATELY to help you out.

You are not your girlfriend's father, mother or husband and thus you don't get to have a say in her choice of friends. NOBODY has appointed you to monitor her movements. Her parents are still alive, so let them do their duty.

LEAVE her alone and look for another girlfriend you can turn into an household upholstery.

If your fear -as I suspect- is that she is cheating or likely to cheat while out with her friends, just ask her to allow you to be part of these outings sometimes.

Op, has it occurred to you that if eventually she agrees to marry you, some of her friends may end up being part of circle of family friends?

DON'T cut your nose to spite your face op. You will not lose anything by respecting your girlfriend; by trusting her choice of friends; by not attempting to restrict her movements; by trusting her absolutely without any preconditions.

Remember always that she is not your charge at this point having not married her legally, PLEASE allow the poor girl to EXHALE!
l
Hmm ok
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
You piss her off you know...
You have a lot of standards which you abide with, yet you don't know the basis and the fundamentals of these standards, and thus, some of these standards contradict themselves because they have different basis and different directions of thought, but you're not aware.. All you care about is to copy-and-paste these standards into your life and then impose them on people that come into your life.
Now, the fact that the lady changed after she started dating you confirmed the above hypothesis.
You frustrated her with your too much perfectness which you don't even understand properly.
So, check yourself again.
But this time, deeper thoughtful checking.
ok, I believe in respecting people tho
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
Belafonte:

Your woman is under the influence of another man (or men). I guarantee you, she's gone.

She chosen the streets, respect her choice and have peace
this is exactly what my friends are telling me
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
generalwo:
...... At times I feel nairaland has become a place for stupid things all over...... As if disturbing people with relationship issues isn't enough, u had to come up with dumb reasons why you broke up a relationship...... So she should become an island because she is dating you...... U want her to be with you inside the house 24/7 and open her legs for u always to lash...... U don't want her to go out with friends because you're the president's son...... The girl deserves a man better than you..... Simple..... No be say u catch her dey sleep with one of the friends...... Because she dey go out with them, u break up with her...... I am sure you're among those hailing obi Cubana up and down...... Check one thing he has in common with your ex girlfriend..... Both of them have friends...... As far as she no cheat on you, you have no justification to break up..... Anyway, it's your loss..... She will eventually meet a guy who will love her truly and last last... Her friends network fit help her man achieve great heights..... Your loss dude.... Your loss
what about the drugs n the cult thing, n did I mention she has a friend who's a tomboi? It's my prayer for her to be happy I'm just hurt n u won't understand my friend had to come check up on me today just to know if I haven't drowned in alcohol
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
aktolly54:
Op. Are you sure she isn't a runs babe? Check codedruns or other site like that confirm ooo
never crossed my mind tho
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
arthurwillia:

Na pikin oo
Chai edo babes lol
De format don cast for Germany. U go see one room way 10 gals de inside with belle with pikin full inside. Once de born am de go register de pikin. Na money be dat. That's y u de see say Edo get half cast pass any state for 9ja
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
stunnert:
Ahhh that one off me oo. But wetin man go do na, as penis no dey gree calm down
Oboi if bad STD catch u, u go de use double condom. Me na soapy I de do o. I no de hide am from anybody. I de fear pussy way I never pay money ontop.

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Mcslize: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:
is it a bad thing to love someone? Like wtf

Dating is one thing. Marriage is another ball game. This is the right time to know if you will be able to condole some certain things in the relationship or not.

When it comes to marriage, there should be no compromises. You may be putting marriage in mind but to her, she still wants to flex. I believe she is still in her early to late 20's.

Girls of that age range only think about flexing, nothing else. You might feel quite disappointed that she isn't even feeling concerned about settling down soon.

Marriage is not a one night stand. It is a life long journey. If you get it wrong with the wrong person, you won't enjoy it but rather endure it. Nobody wants that.

Look well before you leap!
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
Mcslize:

Dating is one thing. Marriage is another ball game. This is the right time to know if you will be able to condole some certain things in the relationship or not.

When it comes to marriage, there should be no compromises. You may be putting marriage in mind but to her, she still want to flex. I believe she is still in her early to late 20's.

Girls of that age range only think about flexing, nothing else. You might feel quite disappointed that she isn't even feeling concerned about settling down soon.

Marriage is not a one night stand. It is a life long journey. If you get it wrong with the wrong person, you won't enjoy it but rather endure it. Nobody wants that.

Look well before you leap!
Thanks alot been really down today this gives me hope. Yes early 20s
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by charleff512(m): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
NewSoul:
I see Op doing soapy

I see Op getting tired of soapy and calling his girl to apologise

I see Op buying gifts to placate the lady

I see Op impregnating the lady but refusing to marry her

These I have seen!

GENERAL OVERSEER!
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Mcslize: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
VaginaPeople:
the Devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know angry

One of my past exes once said this to me. She later came back crying. To her I was the angel. While the guy she was with who beat her up all the time and left her before I met her was the devil she claimed to know.

She later realised that the devil she claimed to know was actually the devil she never knew, but it was too late to make a come back. What a life!

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Mcslize: 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
Worksunlimited:

One of my exes was like this, tell her something, she no go listen, na the one wey dey her mind she go wan do, when the thing red for am, she go begin look like cat wey dem commot for water..

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Juliearth(f): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:
I'm sorry I let my emotions get hold of me I apologize

I am sorry too for overreacting. Follow your heart and find your peace!

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Belafonte(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:
this is exactly what my friends are telling me

You better listen to them

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Kolisky(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
Number1benue:

You ain't falseprophet1.
So pls stop taking another persons work
Is rude you know

Chai!!! Even to plagiarize in this country is also HARD cheesy cheesy

They caught the guy red handed grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Number1benue: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Starz825:

Anyone can decide to do anything they feel like...so who gave false prophet the work....
Abi you dey wyne me ni grin

We enjoy the catching cruise is gives us. This one wan come from no where come dilute the quality

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
I can totally relate with you, the women we dey manage to plan future with don't want to leave the street, my own that year won't stop chatting with her exes, she said it was petty ignoring them, na so I break up become ex ,and we dey play pelvic combat steady. Good luck to the sucker when go get pussified.

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Gfskw: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
Don’t waste your time on these hoesss bro

Better impregnate one and take care of your baby and enjoy your life . I broke up recently with a jobless girlfriend turned bitcchhh to me having spent on her ,she claim no sex till I marry her when she is not a virgin and has been fuccvkkking other dude before me . She took me for a simp

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
Gfskw:
Don’t waste your time on these hoesss bro

Better impregnate one and take care of your baby and enjoy your life . I broke up recently with a jobless girlfriend turned bitcchhh to me having spent on her ,she claim no sex till I marry her when she is not a virgin and has been fuccvkkking other dude before me . She took me for a simp
thanks man, really trying to pull myself together today bro i appreciate.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Joe4real1988(m): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:
I sincerely thank you all for ur advice, this girl didn't do any of this from the beginning...it's not only the going out that's the problem she recently started talking about molly and posting cult stuffs, all this are friends influence... Tbh I'm really hurt and I just had to say it all here. For all others saying I'm guilty n all plz can u marry a girl dat do drugs c'mon be honest with me. It's not easy for me here...I'm not a simp but I really thought this was it, settle down n focus on family. Mum on my neck too.
Bro they have given u a sound advice here. Just leave her with no consideration since she not serious about life yet and take your time search for a serious lady. U might as well consider lowering your standard like beauty, shape.......... to get what u want. Not too beautiful ones are better option when it comes to wifing coz the too beautiful ones are so full of themselves and want the world to revolve around them.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
Joe4real1988:
Bro they have given u a sound advice here. Just leave her with no consideration since she not serious about life yet and take your time search for a serious lady. U might as well consider lowering your standard like beauty, shape.......... to get what u want. Not too beautiful ones are better option when it comes to wifing coz the too beautiful ones are so full of themselves and want the world to revolve around them.
Thanks a lot bro, I really appreciate everyone yall are the real families, I already told her I'm done asked her to come drop the car and I gave her 150k... not cos I have the money but cos she told me before that she had to get some stuff for her mum, it's really not my problem if she lying or not tho. I can't thank you all enough.

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by generalwo(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:
what about the drugs n the cult thing, n did I mention she has a friend who's a tomboi? It's my prayer for her to be happy I'm just hurt n u won't understand my friend had to come check up on me today just to know if I haven't drowned in alcohol
..... Well maybe I didn't read it well sha...... I didn't see where u mentioned she was into cultism or moved with cultists.... That's a no no for me....... I once dated a cultist and it wasn't funny...... If she is moving with a cultist, the day the cultist develops interest in her.... You have kissed peace good bye so for your own good..... Delete her from your life immediately.... Sorry for the misconception
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Joe4real1988(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:
Thanks a lot bro, I really appreciate everyone yall are the real families, I already told her I'm done asked her to come drop the car and I gave her 150k... not cos I have the money but cos she told me before that she had to get some stuff for her mum, it's really not my problem if she lying or not tho. I can't thank you all enough.
Thats life bro, sometimes what we want doesnt give a damn how much we want it and ends up making us seem like a fool; the better medicine to that is letting go.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
generalwo:
..... Well maybe I didn't read it well sha...... I didn't see where u mentioned she was into cultism or moved with cultists.... That's a no no for me....... I once dated a cultist and it wasn't funny...... If she is moving with a cultist, the day the cultist develops interest in her.... You have kissed peace good bye so for your own good..... Delete her from your life immediately.... Sorry for the misconception
i didn't say shes into cult shit I said she started posting it and some other things
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by torqque7(m): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:
i didn't say shes into cult shit I said she started posting it and some other things

Hmm bro I went through exactly the same thing u are experiencing now,mine i was even the one who disvirgin am but bad friends influenced her and she started playing with drugs and weed,she is still young and a student and beautiful too so her beauty also got into her head..it didn't end well and I was real hurt but had to move on and I'm happy now with my present partner..I'm just telling u to get ready cos it won't end well,sorry but she has started fv.cki.ng another small yahoo boy probably thats y she is bold enough to put up statuses like u say she does..exactly my story and when I found out she mess.ed a yahoo boy,omoh that was the end o,I started fv.c.king girls like mad and she couldn't bear the fact that I was fv.ck.ing other girls,,first to do no de pain,na second to do the pain pass angry angry,the relationship went down from there even sex was nolonger sweet or interesting with her,omoh I move ahead to a wife material and I'm very happy now and most importantly I have peace of mind..

2 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by citywal(m): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
torqque7:

Hmm bro I went through exactly the same thing u are experiencing now,mine i was even the one who disvirgin am but bad friends influenced her and she started playing with drugs and weed,she is still young and a student and beautiful too so her beauty also got into her head..it didn't end well and I was real hurt but had to move on and I'm happy now with my present partner..I'm just telling u to get ready cos it won't end well,sorry but she has started fv.cking another small yahoo boy probably thats y she is bold enough to put up statuses like u say she does..exactly my story and when I found out she mess.ed a yahoo boy,omoh that was the end o,I started fv.c.king girls like mad and she couldn't bear the fact that I was fv.ck.ing other girls,,first to do no de pain,na second to do the pain pass angry angry,the relationship went down from there even sex was nolonger sweet or interesting with her,omoh I move ahead to a wife material and I'm very happy now and most importantly I have peace of mind..
Thanks man i really appreciate.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Crown8080: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
What do want me to say?

Ok. Sorry man.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by shugasofttouch: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:
I just don't get it at all, I swear I don't. How can a girl know that you love her, like she knows legit.

I told her times without numbers reduce the way she goes out with friends, she lives in the mainland n I live at Ajah (lekki axis) her mum recently opened a restaurant and she should be helping the woman... Like I advice her alot.

I came across pastor Kingsley Okonkwo preaching that says "you saw her the way she was before you married her and it you didn't change her then why change her now"
Heaven knows I tried but if she can't stop we can't get married and I can't date her.

I can't keep getting worried anytime she goes out considering the dangerous times that we are now.

I am not a simp but fact is sooner or later y'all calling yourself redpillers will want to settle down.

I mean if this is how looking for a partner is hard I'll just get myself a baby mama n focus on my life n kid. I'm legit tired of all this...so pissed this night.
so sorry about that
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by omojesu202(m): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:
I'm bigger than that n if any girl gets pregnant for me bro I'm ready to take it with both hands cos I can handle the bills

Them say follow who know road.
Please teach me a way to be able to handle bills like you.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Blackdisciple(m): 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
citywal:
I'll try but I don't know how long tbh I don't want to cheat on her, I know I'm no saint but I just don't want to

Just try...
There's how you will be with someone whereby even if you and that person did not see or put a call through to eachother it will not bother you any more .
And if really her attention is still with you for sure she will notice and confront you with questions,but if she don't notice the space you are giving her then she's carried away with something so you can decide from there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Major Mistakes Nigerian Men Make In A Relationship / 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / Former Gay Man Goes On Twitter To Search For Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.