Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw (2712 Views)

On S Serious Note, Igbos Stop Including Niger Delta In Your Zionist Lesotho / Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? / I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw by velocity25(m): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
Captain8:
have you calculated it? somebody who is more doubter than you calculated it the bayelsa rivers delta....and the Ijaws in this 3states gave him 6million....and that was at 2006..... and we still have 5more states..
so ijaws population is higher than of Portugal? and also that of Belgium? Nigerian figures are nothing but fallacies.
Re: Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw by Captain8(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
velocity25:
so ijaws population is higher than of Portugal? and also that of Belgium? Nigerian figures are nothing but fallacies.
why do you say nigeria figures are falacy?

do you know what you just said is means you still have mentality of inferiority complex? i mean you still dwelling in slavery mentality.... because according to you whites are demi god that even their population can never be outnumbered by any black race....

do you remember there was census in 2006....
dont see white as god please.... only baba God can never be outnumbered by any thing.....
Re: Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw by r4bbit: 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
velocity25:
Am glad you are doing the research now check this out

Re: Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw by velocity25(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
r4bbit:
I understand you are a reasonable person smiley.. So can you go do a research and tell me how #hw the ijaws cant be 15millin ..i shall be waiting...
bro so ijaws population is the same with Chad? Ijaws population higher than of Belgium? Even Scotland too?
Don't be deceived by Nigerian fake figures.
Re: Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw by velocity25(m): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
r4bbit:

Am glad you are doing the research now check this out
what a pity check land mass of Niger and Mali and tell me their populations, Nigerian figure is nothing but fake deal with it.
Re: Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw by r4bbit: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
velocity25:
what a pity check land mass of Niger and Mali and tell me their populations, Nigerian figure is nothing but fake deal with it.
You know how many people leave niger to come to nigeria.... You cant compare Nigeria with niger abeg..... Have yu heard of the buzu tribe?

If what you are saying is correct, then your so called majorities are also...... In low figures
Re: Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw by velocity25(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
r4bbit:

You know how many people leave niger to come to nigeria.... You cant compare Nigeria with niger abeg..... Have yu heard of the buzu tribe?

If what you are saying is correct, then your so called majorities are also...... In low figures
you see yourself, so people leaving Niger, made ijaw population to be 15 millions?
Niger is nation with highest birth rate with larger land mass yet ijaw population is higher than them? can't you question such figure?
Re: Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw by r4bbit: 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
velocity25:
so people leaving Niger, made ijaw population to be 15 millions?
Niger is nation with highest birth rate
I know that already

velocity25:

Niger is nation larger land mass yet ijaw population is higher than them? can't you question such figure?
Questioning d figures doesnt change anything.... Hausa 25% yoruba 21% igbos18% Ijaws 10%

Back to niger and nigerian compare....
Read https://www.indexmundi.com/factbook/compare/niger.nigeria/demographics

Re: Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw by velocity25(m): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
r4bbit:

I know that already

Questioning d figures doesnt change anything.... Hausa 25% yoruba 21% igbos18% Ijaws 10%

bro you need to question things,
From your research what do you find out?
Re: Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw by r4bbit: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
velocity25:
bro you need to question things,
From your research what do you find out?
Bro i dont have time... To be explaining things to you am quit busy.
The number of nigerians using facebook sef only is more than the population estimate of niger....or did the social media too inflate the figures?
Re: Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw by velocity25(m): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
r4bbit:

The number of nigerians using faceNbook sef only is more than the population estimate of niger....
me too busy, it's simple Nigeria figures are most fake, especially for political gain.
Re: Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw by JubrilBuhari: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Captain8:
just like igbo made up of different ethnicities like....
onitsha ethnicity...
ebonyi ethnicity....
anambra tribes..
enugu tribes...
abia imo tribes..
igbo is made up of more than 100 languages...
igbos with 100 languages cant understand one another so they picked one language as centre for communication porpose....
Lol
An average Ijaw ogoro drinking fishermen has no access to education, that's why this dude can't differentiate language from dialect.
Igbo is one language with many dialects.
Ebonyi man communicates smoothly with Anambra man in Central Igbo called Igbo Izugbe.

How will an Ogbia man communicate with Epie man? Both of the same Bayelsa!

Anambra ethnicity
Imo ethnicity
Abia ethnicity
All coming the first time from Ijaw kai kai gulping creek dweller. cheesy
Batter follow you uncle find 500k plus i.mbecile to 'pregnate it' grin
Re: Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw by JubrilBuhari: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
r4bbit:

I know that already

You can see your Ijaw estimates to be about 1.8% of Nigeria's population, a figure I believe to be bloated.
Ijaw is far less than 1% of Nigeria's population!
Re: Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw by Captain8(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
JubrilBuhari:

Lol
An average Ijaw ogoro drinking fishermen has no access to education, that's why this dude can't differentiate language from dialect.
Igbo is one language with many dialects.
Ebonyi man communicates smoothly with Anambra man in Central Igbo called Igbo Izugbe.

How will an Ogbia man communicate with Epie man? Both of the same Bayelsa!

Anambra ethnicity
Imo ethnicity
Abia ethnicity
All coming the first time from Ijaw kai kai gulping creek dweller. cheesy
Batter follow you uncle find 500k plus i.mbecile to 'pregnate it' grin
are you ok? which dialect? who do you want to deceived? igbo have 100 languages...
ebonyi man will never speak with anambra man without english...stop lying with your big cocaine mouth...
Re: Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw by velocity25(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
r4bbit:

The number of nigerians using facebook sef only is more than the population estimate of niger....or did the social media too inflate the figures?
you don't have time? bro what we have as figures is fake.you can't tell me ijaws population is close to that of Senegal.
Think about it
Re: Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw by JubrilBuhari: 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
Captain8:
are you ok? which dialect? who do you want to deceived? igbo have 100 languages...
ebonyi man will never speak with anambra man without english...stop lying with your big cocaine mouth...
Travel and see the world you won't, only hide in a dirty creek and gulping ogogoro.
Imagine saying Anambra man communicate someone from Ebonyi in pidgin English and not Igbo, sums up this trash thread and the stupidity of you lots here.
Re: Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw by r4bbit: 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
velocity25:
you don't have time? bro what we have as figures is fake.you can't tell me ijaws population is close to that of Senegal.
Think about it

If anything makes the value Fake....
Then it means the majority tribes figure too is fake
Re: Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw by Captain8(m): 12:35am On Jul 29, 2021
JubrilBuhari:

Travel and see the world you won't, only hide in a dirty creek and gulping ogogoro.
Imagine saying Anambra man communicate someone from Ebonyi in pidgin English and not Igbo, sums up this trash thread and the stupidity of you lots here.
stop talking trash you this boy...... i know what am saying...i have withnessed it.... ebonyi man language infact is too difficult for anambra man or enugu man to understand...... same with onitsha man... onisha language is not thesame with other igbo languages.....
same with imo man... so i know in and out of igbo language differences.... many ethnic languages come together to formed today igbo....
even the cultures are different in igbo.....
Re: Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw by JubrilBuhari: 7:29am On Jul 29, 2021
Captain8:
stop talking trash you this boy...... i know what am saying...i have withnessed it.... ebonyi man language infact is too difficult for anambra man or enugu man to understand...... same with onitsha man... onisha language is not thesame with other igbo languages.....
same with imo man... so i know in and out of igbo language differences.... many ethnic languages come together to formed today igbo....
even the cultures are different in igbo.....
You are full of trash, you can see how stupid you are. Ebonyi people have their own dialects but they do understand and speak central Igbo just like any other Igbo irrespective of their location.

See how stupid you are sounding, Onitsha is the city with the highest number of non indigenes, mostly Igbo. All communicate in Igbo.
Imagine communicating with Ebonyi man in pidgin English.

He even added Imo. cheesy
Keep gulping ogogoro. grin
Re: Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw by Kinematics: 7:38am On Jul 29, 2021
richmond500:
u went to Bayelsa and didn't notice Ijaw? grin

Lack of access to Nnamdi Kanu urine deh really affect ona

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw by Kinematics: 7:41am On Jul 29, 2021
Ndi potopoto having heart attack on this thread...

Re: Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw by Captain8(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2021
JubrilBuhari:

You are full of trash, you can see how stupid you are. Ebonyi people have their own dialects but they do understand and speak central Igbo just like any other Igbo irrespective of their location.

See how stupid you are sounding, Onitsha is the city with the highest number of non indigenes, mostly Igbo. All communicate in Igbo.
Imagine communicating with Ebonyi man in pidgin English.

He even added Imo. cheesy
Keep gulping ogogoro. grin
guy wake up from your cocaine dream.... there are several non lagosian in lagos that speak yoruba fine.....

igbos only practice homogeneosity.... which means all components that made up of igbo only practice and learn the centre language and centre culture.....
you dont even know your history.....
Re: Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw by JubrilBuhari: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Captain8:
guy wake up from your cocaine dream.... there are several non lagosian in lagos that speak yoruba fine.....

igbos only practice homogeneosity.... which means all components that made up of igbo only practice and learn the centre language and centre culture.....
you dont even know your history.....
Here we are, pretending to be arguing if someone from Ebonyi and interact in Igbo with someone from Anambra.
This swamp dwelling ogogoro drinker will not leave creek for once and see the real world.
And he is talking of history.
Dude you might not be well upstairs.

Still trying to tell me that Ebonyi man cannot interact with someone from Anambra without 'learning Igbo'.
You can see how dumb you sound.
No need bothering myself here.
Re: Ethnic Group Of The Niger Delta In Nigeria|ijaw by Captain8(m): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
JubrilBuhari:

Here we are, pretending to be arguing if someone from Ebonyi and interact in Igbo with someone from Anambra.
This swamp dwelling ogogoro drink will not leave creek for once and see the real world.
And he is talking of history.
Dude you might not be well upstairs.

Still trying to tell me that Ebonyi man cannot interact with someone from Anambra without 'learning Igbo'.
You can see how dumb you sound.
No need bothering myself here.
you dont know anything about your igbo..shame on you.... too much of listening to cownu broadcasts is now affecting you.....
even within imo there are igbo tribes that never understand igbo language..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu / Aba Agog As Julius Beger Touches Down On Dilapidated Port Harcourt Road. / Chief Biodun Ogunleye New Deputy Governor Of Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.