Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo (52535 Views)

Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Lighthammer(m): 10:17am On Jul 28, 2021
The man is very sick upstairs u killed her and u still commit necrophillia necrophillia or necrocoitus is having sexual attraction towards a corpse
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Orpe7(m): 10:17am On Jul 28, 2021
Baba wan use her do blood money rituals
Seriously people like this and their babalawos or dibias should be on firing squad list
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by GenerationNext: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2021
This murderer is more than 40 years old.
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by GenerationNext: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2021
And as for your age, it's either u lying or The hardship wey dey this country now, signed u into its team as amongst first 11../b]. [/quote]
That man is more than 40 years old.
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by GenerationNext: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2021
Bunnatex:
I don't believe that the man had sex with the corpse of the woman. Only a hardened criminals can do that. On that circumstance, his first impulsive action would be to run or even guilt.

I don't support the crime but adding necrophilia doesn't add up
Did you see the corpse that you are making this assumption. Do you know how many people he had killed in the past.
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by imagrg(m): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2021
Most youths in the country are on drugs. This is the reason why many young men and women indulge in heinous criminal activities.
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Ikea81: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2021
Fool, hi I'm don smoke weed with the intention to scatter the woman kpekus that day but unfortunately the already frustrated woman was tired of him using her with daily peanuts that wasn't solving any of her major problems. Oga come miss way with the intention of killing her instead of losing the puna.
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by SmilingImabong: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2021
Them talk say buhari tenure no go finish
2yrs be like 2000yrs
dynicks:
You first wire knack on top small pikin, that one no do u.....u then went ahead to hammer another knack untop lover body still u weren't satisfied with the knacks.....Devil come sample bonus track on top your matter come lure u into committing the worst by having had canal knowledge with d already dead body...

And as for your age, it's either u lying or The hardship wey dey this country now, signed u into its team as amongst first 11..

Abeg wetin dem talk say no dey finish again?..
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by billyG(m): 11:56am On Jul 28, 2021
Hmm! Another Chidinma evil spirit.
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Ashirioluwa: 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
Karlovych:
shocked shocked 46 year old woman dating a 23 year old boy, nevertheless cone headed criminal should face the consequences of his actions.

That dude is not 23
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Percy0006(m): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
milann:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/23-year-old-man-kills-lover-rapes-her-corpse-in-edo/

The suspect, Adebayo Kingsley

First off I’m no judge, but come to think of it what is a woman with four kids looking for again all in the name of love , the op state she couldn’t pay for her rent it means she wasn’t living a comfortable life... she’s gone just like that leaving those kids with no one to cater for them.. anyways GOD in his infinite mercy will look after them..
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Paulianfa(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wahala no go finished?
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by newoffer: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
Na only 2 people normal for this country.[inquote author=inoki247 post=104167115]Mad Man everywhere...

You first knack person 2by2 nd still knack her aw u tak gt erection I no sure say person wey normal fit du all diz psycho in human form don full everywhere dey needs to be killed and send to hell without holdup....[/quote]
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by yemiyemi: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad grin kid; Edo pipu dey bear Yoruba name.So,Ovia Omo Agege is a Yoruba man too? undecided

No mind them....Make them talk say Rotimi Amaechi na Yoruba too.... Awon olote grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Fatalveli(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
dynicks:
You first wire knack on top small pikin, that one no do u.....u then went ahead to hammer another knack untop lover body still u weren't satisfied with the knacks.....Devil come sample bonus track on top your matter come lure u into committing the worst by having had canal knowledge with d already dead body...

And as for your age, it's either u lying or The hardship wey dey this country now, signed u into its team as amongst first 11..

Abeg wetin dem talk say no dey finish again?..
Wahala ooo

Real wahala grin
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by CauseTrouble: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Adebayo

Enough said �
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Reelmii: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Karlovych:
shocked shocked 46 year old woman dating a 23 year old boy, nevertheless cone headed criminal should face the consequences of his actions.
she must be a COURGA
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
Adebayo, so Edo people descended from the west? No wonder their behaviors are similar.
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Lagusta(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Oduduwa republican grin cheesy

akoko edo are not yorubas

they are igarra

they bear yoruba surnames due to their intermingling with yorubas from akoko region of ondo state

please learn this and sin no more
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Pussyassasin(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nigeria and bad news sef undecided
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Gfskw: 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Jesus
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by YungMillionaire: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
What is the meaning of Adebayo in Edo language?
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by baralatie(m): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lord have mercy!
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Deadlytruth(m): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
pacespot:
That akoko-edo, that place is a very remote village linking Ondo and Edo states, I was once there, most of the people there are ebira people of Yoruba, very remote people until they travelled down to the civilized parts of the South West. Maybe I will read more about the ebira people, I know that they are mostly from kogi state but about their ancestral link to Yoruba's.

Look at this animal sad
First and foremost, Akoko-Edo is the name of a Local Government Area with 48 settlements. The indegenous tribes there are Etuno, Okpameri, Uneme, Ososo, Okpe. All the Ebiras and Yorubas you saw there are migrants. While the Ebiras there mostly engage in farming especially in the Okpameri areas and on lands leased to them by the natives, the Yorubas there are attracted to the place by the transportation hub potentials of Ibillo most especially since it is a nodal town from which you can easily get passengers of destinations in all directions be it Akure-Ibadan-Lagos axis, Igarra-Auchi-Benin City axis, and Okene-Lokoja-Abuja-Kaduna axis.
All these factors put together has somewhat made Akoko-Edo, especially Ibillo a cosmopolitan town hence a first time visitor like you is sure to fall into the assumption that it is an Ebira-Yoruba territory which it isn't.
Then as per the lack of civilization you claim to have observed there: if we juxtapose it with your apparent observation of an Ebira-Yoruba enclave, then you have implicitly accused your own Yoruba race of being uncivilized. See why there is no wisdom in superiority complex? Though it is already obvious that in your short stay there you mostly interacted with drivers, motor park touts and farmers....a category of professions which don't nurture refinement and sophistication in anyone regardless of their tribe or ethnicity. But if you had made conscious efforts to mingle with the indegenous people during your stay you would have realized that even the Akoko-Edo native who has little formal education exudes sophistication, civility and intellect talkless of the highly educated ones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by pacespot(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
Deadlytruth:

First and foremost, Akoko-Edo is the name of a Local Government Area with 48 settlements. The indegenous tribes there are Etuno, Okpameri, Uneme, Ososo, Okpe. All the Ebiras and Yorubas you saw there are migrants. While the Ebiras there mostly engage in farming especially in the Okpameri areas and on lands leased to them by the natives, the Yorubas there are attracted to the place by the transportation hub potentials of Ibillo most especially since it is a nodal town from which you can easily get passengers of destinations in all directions be it Akure-Ibadan-Lagos axis, Igarra-Auchi-Benin City axis, and Okene-Lokoja-Abuja-Kaduna axis.
All these factors put together has somewhat made Akoko-Edo, especially Ibillo a cosmopolitan town hence a first time visitor like you is sure to fall into the assumption that it is an Ebira-Yoruba territory which it isn't.
Then as per the lack of civilization you claim to have observed there: it we juxtapose it with your apparent observation of an Ebira-Yoruba enclave, then you have implicitly accused your own Yoruba race of being uncivilized. See why there is no wisdom in superiority complex? Though it is already obvious that in your short stay there you mostly interacted with drivers, motor park touts and farmers....a category of professions which don't nurture refinement and sophistication in anyone regardless of their tribe or ethnicity. But if you had made conscious efforts to mingle with the indegenous people during your stay you would have realized that even the Akoko-Edo native who has little formal exudes sophistication, civility and intellect talkless of the highly educated ones.

Thanks for this expose, I didn't mean to denigrate the people from that place, I can boastfully say they are really nice people during my short stay there. I did my SSCE WAEC there, you know that their special center smiley ? They are really good people, very accommodating to the visitors. Even before then, me and my dad used to drive to buy stuff from the food market at the other side of akoko-edo which is in the Ondo State. I was of the opinion that ebira people settle there since I saw a lot of them there mostly engaged in farming. I didn't even know that Ebiras are not Yoruba's since they are so close and also bear Yoruba's names, but I know them to have come from kogi state. My opinion of akoko-edo being a remote place is born out of the fact that you cannot get there in a public transport except you hire a bike due to the natue of their roads.
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Tinubuadvocate: 7:23am On Jul 29, 2021
How edo born turn to be Yoruba?
DoggoneDogg:

Oduduwa republican grin cheesy
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by mcquin(m): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
CrossRiverian:

Yea dear thanks.
When reading with open mind, exigencies matters!
I'm Efik too. From Ikot-Ansa. Are you a lawyer? E get why I ask.
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2021
mcquin:

I'm Efik too. From Ikot-Ansa. Are you a lawyer? E get why I ask.
Lol.
Negative, am not a lawyer. Edieke edide eyen Efik, enem mi esit ndifiok nte'afo edi eyen ekami.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi Bank Robbers, Who Killed 7, Arrested / Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel / Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.