Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Moves To Recharge Shrinking Lake Chad Begin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moves To Recharge Shrinking Lake Chad Begin (18184 Views)

Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle / Shrinking Lake Chad Forced Many To Crime — Buhari / Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moves To Recharge Shrinking Lake Chad Begin by Malawian(m): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Yes na, me and your mama don tey for the game...with her hairy/muscular hands and yam legs.
grin
At least, e no be like your mama wey her poosie smell pass latrine.
Re: Moves To Recharge Shrinking Lake Chad Begin by Malawian(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
Oga i dey wait you.
Re: Moves To Recharge Shrinking Lake Chad Begin by Gfskw: 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Oh
Re: Moves To Recharge Shrinking Lake Chad Begin by AFONJACOW(m): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Go and read the article you block head. It's a multi country project.
Talking about niger delta money, the one your leaders receive what is there to show for it?
piglet they should stop spoon feeding their lazy brothers with our money
Re: Moves To Recharge Shrinking Lake Chad Begin by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
AFONJACOW:
piglet they should stop spoon feeding their lazy brothers with our money
How much Akpabio don give you? Mugu, go and stop the payment na.
Re: Moves To Recharge Shrinking Lake Chad Begin by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Malawian:

At least, e no be like your mama wey her poosie smell pass latrine.
Tell your ma to meet me at the uncompleted building where i usually ride her cheesy
Re: Moves To Recharge Shrinking Lake Chad Begin by grandlexuz(m): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Lake Chad is the largest water body in that region.
Which river will they fill it in with & what will become of that river afterwards??

I won't be surprised to see $60 billion approved for water importation.

You abokis really think we are as stupid as your kinsfolk abi?

Like I said earlier, another bogus scheme to launder public funds. Thieves!!

Typical ignorant fellow playing the tribal card as usual. I bet you didn't see the Logone and Chari rivers, tributaries of the Lake Chad. There is no denying you dont know the meaning of the word tributary..
Re: Moves To Recharge Shrinking Lake Chad Begin by AFONJACOW(m): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:

How much Akpabio don give you? Mugu, go and stop the payment na.
I have enough to feed your entire village for a year without stress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) / India Evicts Nigerians Over ‘Photocopy Passports’ / I'm In APC To Stay - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.