Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:34 PM

Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport (25723 Views)

Nigerian Lady Arrested With Cocaine Capsules In Her Stomach At Pakistan Airport / Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India / Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by vickydevoka(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2021
Solatium:

The fellow Igbo people even fear them cheesy
I de go delta from enugu, as we de pass Anambra na so one Enugu man just de shout for en language, " Money rituals people. See as up stairs de everywhere".
Omo de get mind from day 1 for money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by MENELIIK: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Ibile to the core

I'm a royalty from birth and by the grace of God, I'm the future king of my kingdom in this Lagos .
I am more Yoruba than you could ever be.

I Am Lagos and Lagos is me

Me and you no dey the same category

Recognize!!

Yes, Ibile in Okija shrine, the depot of Skull mining

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by Exponential101: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2021
Your father can keep dreaming buy you'd never be from or of Lagos.

PrinceOfLagos:

I am Ibile to the core

I'm a royalty from birth and by the grace of God, I'm the future king of my kingdom in this Lagos .

Recognize!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by Harmattan123(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2021
Pakistan!!!!!!!!

Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by 4four(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2021
Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by Nwagod26: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2021
Why now?����� Do we not learn from the misfortune of others? At least you don see way komot for naija,why not do some decent menial jobs, or even school if you can, send money home,start a business and continue the hustle with a relaxed mind. The money after hustle,you no go chop am finish. Why die doing negatives just to make it?
Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:41am On Jul 28, 2021
Wetin be his name sef
Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by Ddontee: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2021
Well I came here to read comments but I didn't see "igbo Amaka" anywhere that means he is now a Nigerian not Igbo. God is watching

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by lereinter(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Why always my brothers

Because the most potent way to make money in nigeria is through crime and illegality
Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by KingOKON: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2021
Biafra Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by gbengaadeleye12: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by Solatium(m): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2021
vickydevoka:

I de go delta from enugu, as we de pass Anambra na so one Enugu man just de shout for en language, " Money rituals people. See as up stairs de everywhere".
Omo de get mind from day 1 for money

One Igbo friend told me if you and Anambra man dey live inside same compound na him burglary go strong pass the rest and if you stay too close to am,my brother na you be the main material for the next ritual
Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by FarukuWadata12(m): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2021
This kind of people are ruining our names all over the world...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by Indabawa1987: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2021
wherever dot nation citizen go he can't escape being arrested for his drugs pushing and other narcotics.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by Orpe7(m): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2021
If this mofos get their biafra, it would be clear to the world the Number 1 drug trafficking country. Their stain on Nigeria is just too much

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by jahsharon: 10:07am On Jul 28, 2021
Salewa97:

ISLAMABAD, (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News - 27th Jul, 2021 ) : The Anti-Narcotics Force Punjab has arrested Simon Chukwunwike, a Nigerian national and recovered about 2 kg of cocaine from his possession

According to a spokesperson, a search operation was carried out at international arrival counter of Sialkot international airport and some 2kg cocaine was recovered from a Nigerian passenger named Simon Chukwunwike.

Source: https://www.urdupoint.com/en/pakistan/anf-punjab-arrests-nigerian-national-recover-1311511.html

Now, he will know why the city is called ISLAMABAD and his fellow drugs trafficking brothers will come here to blame Islam without showing passages in the Bible where Jesus recommended drugs trafficking.

Anyway, I think drugs trafficking should not be a crime, anyone who wants to go mad over overdose drugs should be free to do that.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by Sunkyapogee(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2021
RIP
Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by Raregem33: 10:17am On Jul 28, 2021
it is better to work and build gradually that’s to imagine that their is a risk somewhere and once taken all your woes will varnish away
Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by GenerationNext: 10:19am On Jul 28, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

See dem! Instead of denouncing their criminal tendencies, they’ll be quick to drag their superiors into the mud with them.

Shameless people
This people said they want to leave Nigeria and be on their own, but fear won't allow you let them go because, you and your people knew that you are useless without them.
Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by Agugbadin: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2021
Unrated900:
Simon Chukwunwike,

This people again

What do you expect, he needs to go and spray money in the village in Anambra state.
Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by GenerationNext: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2021
FarukuWadata12:
This people said they want to leave Nigeria and be on their own, but fear won't allow you let them go because, you and your people knew that you are useless without them.
Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by GenerationNext: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2021
Orpe7:
If this mofos get their biafra, it would be clear to the world the Number 1 drug trafficking country. Their stain on Nigeria is just too much
Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by GenerationNext: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2021
Indabawa1987:
wherever dot nation citizen go he can't escape being arrested for his drugs pushing and other narcotics.
FarukuWadata12:
Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by GenerationNext: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2021
gbengaadeleye12:
Let me not say anything but Na them
Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by Hassanmaye(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2021
Jakumo:
All name checkers that appear in this thread will be jailed on sight, with hard labor.
Hahha what do you mean, you mean it must be my people from the yeast? grin
Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by Hassanmaye(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

I’m tired of these flat-heads always soiling our name abroad smh
grin
Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by bibbiana(f): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2021
Bad business..making good people feel unserious

Register and earn when you perform daily tasks. No harm in trying, as you must not pay before you earn.
http://www.goldenlion.top/#/register/0015881
Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by Polynek(m): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2021
Igbo's are dominating in d area of drug pushing no cap

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by frog12: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2021
head CHOP CHOP !
Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by frog12: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2021
these IBOS like DEATH like sibling angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian, Simon Chukwunwike Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking At Pakistan Airport by pegix(m): 10:49am On Jul 28, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Ibile to the core

Recognize!!
Fun won je....... I dey ur back baami

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture / 20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) / Interpol Taskforce Arrests Wanted Nigerian Scammers In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.