Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile (76855 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim, Whitemoney, Ayo Animashaun Shine At Africa Women Impact Summit / Ayo Animashaun Rides An Electric Scooter From Ikeja To VI / Banky W Likens P'Square To Beans And Plantain As He Celebrates Their Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by Awoo88: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
Kagd10:

Peter said it with his mouth and his brothers couldn't deny it. Lola financed them and gave them her car. Even housed them at some point.
Na u sabi.
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by madridsta007(m): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
Iko5000:
Dont blame the wifes , A man should not use that excuse not to talk with his family 100 percent .

They were a united blood of three brothers from same parents.

Till their wives showed up.
Should we pretend that it aint their wives? That would be silly, methinks.
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by divinitybillz(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Or Yes I remember It says "Nairaland Forum".
My head ehn?

ArchyDesmond:

it is a FORUM
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by Kagd10: 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
Awoo88:

Na u sabi.

Sink in the truth!
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by MartinsD12(m): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These are two different contexts.

Plantashun Boiz broke up because one saw himself as the main deal and felt he would thrive better without the deadweight of the other two.
The other two felt shortchanged, used and abused so bad blood came up.

P'Square broke up because one brother refused to heed to parental advice and was manipulated by a vaginarian into accepting that family does not necessarily mean blood relatives.

The only similarity between the two cases is that both major actors were deceived into thinking that without them, the other team members will wither and die.
It turned out almost true for Tuface but the opposite occurred with Peter.

If KingRudy is a Ferrari, Peter is an 03 Corrolla with an overheating problem.
Your analysis is totally wrong
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by hahn(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
thorpido:
Why do people wear sunshades in the night?

There are a lot of lights at events celebrities attend so even if it is dark outside they can wear the shades inside plus because they get their pictures taken by a lot of flash cameras the shades help protect their eyes
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by ttmax09(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
GoodIsGod:

Your analysis are borne out of personal sentiments.

Check all guys insulting Peter and Lola on Nairaland, Facebook etc you guys are all Igbo.
I have never seen a tribe full of hatred for other tribes like you.

Can you all bet your lives that you are not Igbo?

What unreasonable outdated parental advice are you talking about. Weak minds like yours are the ones that allow other people to decide their lives for them be they brothers, father or mother.

I am a Nigerian and married to a non Nigerian from another African country. My parents could not have succeeded to interfere with my decision when I was ready to get married. If they had wanted to.
It is my LIFE

What senseless tradition says you can't marry from another tribe or race? Or that your parents have the right to dictate to you who to marry.

You guys are not different from the early cave men with your reasoning and tradition.

Peter is a man and should be commended for standing by his woman.

Even if the woman is a witch.
Is it your witch? ?

You guys should let Peter be. Everyone can't be a pussy like you.
At the bolded is so true, 100%

1 Like

Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by deepfreeze(m): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
GoodIsGod:

Your analysis are borne out of personal sentiments.

Check all guys insulting Peter and Lola on Nairaland, Facebook etc you guys are all Igbo.
I have never seen a tribe full of hatred for other tribes like you.

Can you all bet your lives that you are not Igbo?

What unreasonable outdated parental advice are you talking about. Weak minds like yours are the ones that allow other people to decide their lives for them be they brothers, father or mother.

I am a Nigerian and married to a non Nigerian from another African country. My parents could not have succeeded to interfere with my decision when I was ready to get married. If they had wanted to.
It is my LIFE

What senseless tradition says you can't marry from another tribe or race? Or that your parents have the right to dictate to you who to marry.

You guys are not different from the early cave men with your reasoning and tradition.

Peter is a man and should be commended for standing by his woman.

Even if the woman is a witch.
Is it your witch? ?

You guys should let Peter be. Everyone can't be a pussy like you.

Some amongst us here that knows the truth ,can't dispute your submission 'cause that's the absolute truth..

As for the slowpoke you quoted, I as an individual have always known he's just an slowpoke.. When you see someone constantly struggling playing what they aren't, its a tell sign... How people on this forum don't see him as a dumb baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by deepfreeze(m): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
GoodIsGod:

Say what you know.
Cho Cho Cho .

Same they will post about you when you are married. If you are truly a female as your moniker says.

Bro, I'll advice you don't quote those slowpokes if you can, that's one thing that works for me on this forum..

If not for the recent issue of terrorism/banditry in the North, ask them which Region(even by states) is the least traveled to for people who are relocating. The most hateful region claiming woke everywhere.

They are the most hateful lot you will find in any part of this country...

1 Like

Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by GoodIsGod: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
deepfreeze:

Some amongst us here that knows the truth ,can't dispute your submission 'cause that's the absolute truth..

As for the slowpoke you quoted, I as an individual have always known he's just an slowpoke.. When you see someone constantly struggling playing what they aren't, its a tell sign... How people on this forum don't see him as a dumb baffles me.

It baffles me too when I see his likes and shares despite saying trash on all threads.

That shows the kind of shit the Nation is.

If the leaders of tomorrow think like them then the Nation is doomed
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by deepfreeze(m): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
GoodIsGod:

It baffles me too when I see his likes and shares despite saying trash on all threads.

That shows the kind of shit the Nation is.

If the leaders of tomorrow think like them then the Nation is doomed

The most divisive set of tribe you can find in Nigeria.

First they coined the term Hansa Muslim, then Hansa Fulani, then Fulani, now you can see them injecting the term "Yoruba Muslim" and some lots amongst us down here are not sensing the danger from the tribe which doesn't care to use their father for ritual

1 Like

Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by nzeobi(m): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Kagd10:

What manipulation? She's not spoken a word once despite the several rubbish Paul had said about her. Paul is the manipulative demon here. Paul is simply jealous of Peter. Lola made Peter become better than him and it hurts his pride.
Peter is better than Paul lol no let social media decieve you.
If Lola knows she can't greet or talk to Paul then she should stop wishing him happy birthday on social media just for hipocrisy sake
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by Oshokalo: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Plantashun Boiz broke up because one saw himself as the main deal and felt he would thrive better without the deadweight of the other two.

P'Square broke up because one brother refused to heed to parental advice and was manipulated by a vaginarian into accepting that family does not necessarily mean blood relatives.

The only similarity between the two cases is that both major actors were deceived into thinking that without them, the other team members will wither and die.

wetin u dey talk self Mr p corrola this guy has achieve more musically since there break up,
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by Guyman111: 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Baba I throw for u
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by Guyman111: 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
ojun50:
Na stage settlement be that one
I dey tell you bro no surprise say black face go start another one tomorrow once him don smoke free ikpo.
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by micxwell(m): 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
festacman:
1. Peter is extroverted, highly emotional, easily excited and often infantile. Paul is introverted, rational, an alpha male and aggressive. Lola Omotayo is intelligent, pretentious and manipulatively domineering.

2. While Lola has Peter under control, the alpha-male factor in Paul resists her but she keeps fighting albeit a psychological battle. Jude is just a helpless dude caught in the crossfire.

3. Peter and Paul will reconcile the very minute Lola wants and orders. The whole issues of Psquare suppressing Peter's singing talent, Jude being a parasite on Psqaure and Jude and Paul not respecting Peter's wife were inputed in Peter's head by Lola as emotional tools to isolate him. She holds the key. She dominates and manipulates Peter and then, flaunts her control of Peter in both Jude and Paul's faces and enjoys it when Paul helplessly protests and kicks.

4. Interestingly, the same Lola relates well to Paul's wife, showed support and presence when she opened her clothing outlet and allowed her daughter Aliona to model some clothes.

5. Lola is just playing yo-yo game with Okoye family. It may backfire in future but for now, she holds the aces.
Fire Department grin
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by thorpido(m): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
hahn:

There are a lot of lights at events celebrities attend so even if it is dark outside they can wear the shades inside plus because they get their pictures taken by a lot of flash cameras the shades help protect their eyes
Makes sense.
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by Guyman111: 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
Candidlady:
See blackface lips

Dude is next to go

Ask majek
Na cheap ikpo cause am
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by Guyman111: 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
BigYash:
Not wives bro. Those guys are idiots,most especially that one they call peter. I used to be their fan,but not anymore.. How u go let woman spoil ur heart to hate your twin brother.. It doesn't make sense na
You no know woman
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by GoodIsGod: 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
deepfreeze:

The most divisive set of tribe you can find in Nigeria.

First they coined the term Hansa Muslim, then Hansa Fulani, then Fulani, now you can see them injecting the term "Yoruba Muslim" and some lots amongst us down here are not sensing the danger from the tribe which doesn't care to use their father for ritual

grin
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by Debra911(f): 3:48am On Jul 29, 2021
Kriss216:
Wars are created for Peace. We make war to live in peace. Some wars take decades, some take months, some take weeks, some take days...At the end, Peace is certain.

Awwn faze is still looking cute
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by riczy(m): 5:30am On Jul 29, 2021
Some siblings even resort to diabolical powers to hamper d progress of others wen they have fracas. Anyone here under such siege, holy ghost wud give u freedom!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by ikorodureporta: 5:45am On Jul 29, 2021
Leave them . . their account balance go reconcile them
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by Yaks02(m): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This shit is a biased boomboclat
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by Dagah2: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2021
Kagd10:

Mr P said it with his mouth! They talked about their struggle in Jos but they weren't making it there and came to Lagos. It was Lola who did almost everything for them in Lagos.
Lol...YouTube link to where he said it. Trust me I will furnish you with that from my source. Facts only!
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by Kagd10: 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2021
nzeobi:

Peter is better than Paul lol no let social media decieve you.
If Lola knows she can't greet or talk to Paul then she should stop wishing him happy birthday on social media just for hipocrisy sake

You're speaking gibberish.

At least she's not saying trash about Jude and Paul like they're saying trash about her family

Funny enough, Jude and Paul can't take 1/5 of what they dish out if Peter decided to reciprocate the same and say trash about their family like they did to his... Yeye dey smell.
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by nzeobi(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kagd10:

You're speaking gibberish.

At least she's not saying trash about Jude and Paul like they're saying trash about her family

Funny enough, Jude and Paul can't take 1/5 of what they dish out if Peter decided to reciprocate the same and say trash about their family like they did to his... Yeye dey smell.

What is Jude and Paul saying about her
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by Kagd10: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
nzeobi:

What is Jude and Paul saying about her

You're asking me? Were you dumb when Paul was shouting Lola in the tape that went viral from their lawyer office?

Or when he would tweet gibberish about Lola.

Even Peter said they always say rubbish about Lola when it didn't call for it. They always insulted him too but his wife and children were off limit for him.

The worse was same Lola funded them when they were broke. See how they repaid her.
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by nzeobi(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
[quote author=Kagd10 post=104213188]

You're asking me? Were you dumb when Paul was shouting Lola in the tape that went viral from their lawyer office?

Or when he would tweet gibberish about Lola.

Even Peter said they always say rubbish about Lola when it didn't call for it. They always insulted him too but his wife and children were off limit for him.

The worse was same Lola funded them when they were broke. See how they repaid her.[/quote

Lola funded who and can you post the gibberish he tweeted about her let's see
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by Lovelyn451(f): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
GoodIsGod:

Say what you know.
Cho Cho Cho .

Same they will post about you when you are married. If you are truly a female as your moniker says.
see I'm married and I can tell you that women is catching cruise with peter, how can one just get married and start having issues with all his siblings, as in all his family members...abegi, he's being manipulated by his wife jare
Re: Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile by GoodIsGod: 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
Lovelyn451:
see I'm married and I can tell you that women is catching cruise with peter, how can one just get married and start having issues with all his siblings, as in all his family members...abegi, he's being manipulated by his wife jare

Tell me a lie that you are not Igbo.

This is what you people have been saying about Lola because Peter is not the pussy you wished him to be.

Your culture of our men don't marry from other tribes failed with him and suddenly, all of you are crucifying him.

If he had yielded to the evil tradition you won't see Lola as manipulative.

Peter is enjoying his marriage so people should keep off.
Lola and his kids are his first family not his brothers and other haters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of Wizkid With His first Girl Friend Before He Became A Star / See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers / Shola Ogudu Flaunts Her Lover, Razzie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.