Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge (42590 Views)

Pictures From Construction Of 2.5Km Kanti Kwara Flyover, Kano State / Why Nigeria, Cameroon Invested $36m On Border Bridge Project – Fashola / Fact Check- Obi Cubana Actually Built And Tarred 1.5km Road In His Home Town Oba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by Olaolufred(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
EMMY76:
Scrab thieves will definitely disappear those ion rails in few months time.

Meaning that it is Nigerians that is destroying Nigeria. Not necessarily only the leaders we curse freely.
The people are as bad as their leaders.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by obama30: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
rodeo0070:
The newly constructed 1.5km, two-lane bridge on the border between Nigeria and Cameroon in Ekot-Mfum, Etung Local Government Area of Cross River.

The construction of the bridge began on April 28, 2017, and was completed in March 2021 at the cost of  $35.9 million. Funding for the project was provided by both countries.

Photos of the 1.5KM Border Bridge

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2021/07/28/photos-nigeria-cameroon-border-bridge/

It's remaining railway, southern Nigeria need railways from Onitsha, Calabar to Younde, kampala, Dar es Salaam, Dodoma, so that Nigeria can also have access to red-sea. If we can connect to desert for economy purpose we can also link to better African nations for better and standard economy benefits.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by Maxwell4404(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
Jesus ...... this government is killing us, the youth in this country, is this the $36M bridge,
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by nony43(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hangmnk:
Good luck... IPOB be like let us Bomb this bridge to punish the Fulanis....

The kind of fear u get for this IPOB is second to non.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by CaptainFM1: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
CursedNsukka:

Is million actually . Is a mistake from op

Even millions....is outrageously padded!
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:
$35.9 billion for this 1980's era bridge? cheesy
Tell me this is a joke or some typo error. If they spent that much on this bridge then i have to agree with Femi Kuti, "Africa no get hope...I sorry sorry" !!!
If this bridge was funded by Nigeria alone it would be something like 3.5Billion dollars
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by BafanaBafana: 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
KennethEnyi:

And god punish you
Hang yourself
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by Naijaolosho2: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Give the slap to your father

If I slap your brains,your mother would feel it wherever the hell she is.
I'll find you,trust me.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by dchamp234(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
You guys criticizing the cost should also check the current prize of building materials and dollar exchange rate. It's not just about the bridge but the distance of the road itself.
Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by kechywillz(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
35 billion dollars for a single bridge this isn't upto 5km
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by BafanaBafana: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
Naijaolosho2:

If I slap your brains,your mother would feel it wherever the hell she is.
I'll find you,trust me.
You are a pussy.
See your moniker self, fukin low life.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by caracas: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=104171844]
Hmmm. Nice one.
Even when crude oil barrel price was being sold at and over $100 and PDP was ruling both the Cross Rivers state and the federal, this kind of strategic infrastructure was neither considered nor built, instead, they ,PDP,at the state level used a huge loan to build a white elephant Tinapa and Obudu cable car projects while the PDP at the centre then ,signed out Bakassi to Cameroon without tying this kind of project construction to demand from Cameroon in exchange.

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari. God bless HE Babatunde Fashola and all the patriots who conceived and executed this awesome project. God bless Nigeria. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las.

Congratulations to my brothers and sisters in Ekot-Mfum who will be greatly blessed to have this kind of huge project.
Congratulations to Nigeria and Cameroon. Thank you OP for sharing. [/quotei]
Receive sense cos you really lack it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by Jonegonu: 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:
$35.9 billion for this 1980's era bridge? cheesy
Tell me this is a joke or some typo error. If they spent that much on this bridge then i have to agree with Femi Kuti, "Africa no get hope...I sorry sorry" !!!
million and billion read well
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by Jonegonu: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
kechywillz:
35 billion dollars for a single bridge this isn't upto 5km
you need some glass to be able to read. Go through the text again
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by mormoney85(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Bedtec:
Nice development but inflated
that river is too small for the bridge to cost that much
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
Jonegonu:
million and billion read well
Initial headline read "billion". I read it well thanks.
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by Spencerchiboy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ha, davido's net worth was used to build this bridge, and change even remain
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by bernf16(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
that's what amazes about him?

nice!!!
Re: Pictures Of The Nigeria-Cameroon 1.5km Border Bridge by CoolAmbience(m): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
More expensive than the river niger bridge at onitsha!

It is not billion o, it's in millions of dollars.

Na the cost now go be una issue.

Una matter eh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep / El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare / Patience Ifediora Becomes First African Female Sheriff Of Nottingham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.