Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) (54639 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos / Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted / Chidiogo Akunyili & Andrew David Parr In Nigeria For Wedding (Traditional, White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by ebukajay184: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2021
Dora Akunyili's Daughter, Chidiogo Expecting Her First Child With Her Canadian Husband, Andrew Parr (Photo)

Chidiogo Akunyili, the daughter of former director-general of NAFDAC, late Dora Akunyili, and her Canadian husband, Andrew Parr, are expecting their first child and she took to her Instagram handle to announce it, IgbereTV reports.

Chidiogo and her husband, Andrew got married two years ago in Agulu, Anambra State and at the scenic Bark Lake Leadership Centre in Canada.

As she shared the news on Tuesday, July 27 2021, she also revealed that she will soon be unveiling a book she wrote about her late mother.

She wrote;

"In the coming week(s), in the month of August, motherhood takes on a powerful meaning for me as I’ll be birthing in more ways than one. For one, there is the birth of a child, for another, there is the birth of my mother’s story. Each has been incubated inside of me, held in love and deep trust.

Both have been a most divine journey of listening, of introspection, of showing up through fear, through tears, through the ebbs and flows, saying yes to it all.

Next week, I get to share at least one of the births with you — that of the book — a four-year journey of listening to and penning Dora’s Story in a book titled - ‘I Am Because We Are: An African Mother's Fight for the Soul of a Nation’.

I cannot wait to share in and with you all that is to come.

#IamBecauseWeAre #Motherhood #Birth"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CR1WP5rFKNB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by Rugaria: 8:15am On Jul 28, 2021
Her female kids are generously distributed around the world...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2021
The beauty of child bearing.

Today na my baiday ooh! If you no fit dash me money at least dash me likes.

657 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2021
Black beauty.
She reminds me of Lupita Nyong’o.

32 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by longetivity(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2021
Congratulations Dark melanin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 28, 2021
I hope you continue where your mum left behind. She was the essence of Food and drugs administration in Nigeria during her life here on earth. Although many arguably said its not the hand of God for her exit but God knows the best anyway.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by osamz007: 8:43am On Jul 28, 2021
mariahAngel:
Black beauty.
She reminds me of Lupita Nyong’o.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 8:59am On Jul 28, 2021
Save delivery dear.

Your mum was a true patriotic unlike the cow that we have now as pre.....

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by LadySarah: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2021
I can't wait to buy this book. She's an enigma. Her type is rare.

Safe delivery in addition.

2 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by athaboi(f): 11:28am On Jul 28, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2021
Safe delivery!
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by Folabifreeman(m): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2021
G
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by abobote: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2021
May she deliver safely, though the news would have been better after delivery, Meka village people

2 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by Guru1111(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2021
grin
Congrats to her..
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by Ghpax: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2021
Nice one

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by Candidlady: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2021
Just hope it's a girl

Safe delivery
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by juman(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2021
Hiss.
All of her daughters married foreigners.

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by Fimler: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2021
Hmm
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by ArchyDesmond(m): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2021
Urgent Vacancy

Civil Engr with at least 2yrs experience
Salary: 100k-120k

080-68-7320-20
whatsapp only
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 28, 2021
Na wa, Dora is gone and her daughters still flex her name. God is good
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by AmuEbule: 11:31am On Jul 28, 2021
shocked
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by bibbiana(f): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2021
Ravishing black beauty. Safe delivery when due

Register and earn when you perform daily tasks. No harm in trying, as you must not pay before you earn.
http://www.goldenlion.top/#/register/0015881
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) by slowice(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2021
Shebi Dora for dey prepare for ọmụgwọ now if no be all this wahala of life

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics / Church Of Satan Reacts To ''Satanic Plot'' To Remove CJN Onnoghen / Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.