Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,694 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. (26218 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / Nigeria To Prosecute Parents Who Refuse To Enrol Children In School – Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

You should be among those Jews that would have forced Jesus to stone that woman (if the story were true sha)!

It's even crazy and wild seeing you pose as a bigoted Christian tribalist!
I am glad you just admitted Jesus was never violent

You mean like you Muslims are slashing heads for fun till date

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

I would disregard your utterances against PMB as that's off point here.

Why would Patanmi be sacked? Bring an example of someone who was sacked in developed country in like manner?
Patanmi went to New York, why has he not being arrested? If he's arrested there Nigeria can't do anything na.

Clearly I am wasting my own time with a bigoted apologist Northerner. Why would Pantami be arrested in New York? What has he done that is an arrestable offence anywhere in the world?

The point, if you are not too bigoted to miss it, is that no President or National leader will allow Pantami retain his job after the revelation about his religious extremism and radical bias against a vital section of those he is acting on behalf of i.e Southern Christians.

The insensitivity of Buhari that leads him to defend and preserve the untenable position of one man against the meritorious call for his sack by many millions of offended Nigerians reveals a lot a bigot like you will never see.

No western leader of any racially and religiously diverse nation will act as Buhari does over the very sensitive and potentially explosive issues of religion, ethnicity and race.

4 Likes

Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2021
Mikecold:
I am glad you just admitted Jesus was never violent

You mean like you Muslims are slashing heads for fun till date

That's part of the topic of the thread!

Bigoted Christian tribalist!

You can go and Atikulate now as he no be Fulani!
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:21am On Jul 28, 2021
OneTemplate:

Clearly I am wasting my own time with a bigoted apologist Northerner. Why would Pantami be arrested in New York? What has he done that is an arrestable offence anywhere in the world?

The point, if you are not too bigoted to miss it, is that no President or National leader will allow Pantami retain his job after the revelation about his religious extremism and radical bias against a vital section of those he is acting on behalf of i.e Southern Christians.

The insensitivity of Buhari that leads him to defend and preserve the untenable position of one man against the meritorious call for his sack by many millions of offended Nigerians reveals a lot a bigot like you will never see.

No western leader of any racially and religiously diverse nation will act as Buhari does over the very sensitive and potentially explosive issues of religion, ethnicity and race.

He should be sacked for an opinion he once held and later changed?

Was he involved in any fighting or killings before his appointment?
And didn't he debate the former leader of Boko haram and won him against their ideology as available in videos?

Yeah i'm a bigot to justice and fairness! I believe the man should be appointed to do the job disregarding the tribe/religion of the person!
A round peg in a round hole fits in perfectly.
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:
Even the headline alone is so disgusting to read , why should I bother myself to read the epistle..

Again, from gazette... Make nobody shout witch hunting by the time government take action on this upcoming fake media

If you are intelligent, exposed and an upright person, alway on the side of what is just and fair, then you would not have a problem with the headline.

You should instead have a problem with those who failed to relieve Pantami of his important job knowing fully well that this is distractively and unproductively the only headline that will follow the discredited Pantami once his extemist and radical views against Southern Christian Nigerians was revealed.

Which Southern Christian will take Pantami seriously after what has been revealed about him?

People like you are the main problem of Nigeria for one reason. You apply notions of equity, fair leadership and justice partisanly to suit your biases rather than having consistent rules for all people, all times and all situation.

In the West a leader would have sacked Pantami even if his own blood brother because it is clear his position is untenable and would cause unneeded and distractive credibility issues for any serious and sincere Government dedicated to serving all her people fairly and without prejudice or bias.

This situation of toxic resistance to Pantami was fairly predictable, and will follow him till the end of the Buhari regime, so learn to place blame appropriately so as to not reveal you're suffering badly from Stockholm syndrome and a misplaced sense of right and wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by jammer777: 10:52am On Jul 28, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

And didn't he debate the former leader of Boko haram and won him against their ideology as available in videos?

Yeah i'm a bigot to justice and fairness! I believe the man should be appointed to do the job disregarding the tribe/religion of the person!

You think those views and opinions that have led others irredeemably astray aren't enough to get him replaced? I'm sure even in his household, there'll be someone clean enough to replace him. No one is shouting for a southern Christian replacement, so stop playing tribal-religious card.

But mhennnnn, your hatred for objectiveness stinks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2021
You never do the stuff finish for naija wey people never accept fully self..n.a. USA wey get better data base you are running too...those Nigerians over there have U.S. passport, green card, social security numbers, residency permit cards, plus our Nigerian passport, what else will the NIN do for them wet you guys have refuse to synchronize it with INEC and other valuable identity schemes...

This country just tire me!

1 Like

Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Teejay13(m): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
A good step forward, only hope they will not moneytize the process out there!
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
This man called Dross.
Pant = Dross.

Shay e no go get sense laidis? For this stupid country way no get sense na e i go carry ma information share?
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Iliya1520: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
This is very good to NIN every one either he/she is outside or inside country as far as he/she is Nigeria citizen. thank Minister
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by toluscott2000(m): 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
No way ,let them hand over to USA
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Franking: 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
America should beware of the terr.orist sympathizer.
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Seniorwriter(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
Laughable

Very clueless incompetent mofos we have @leaderships roles.

WE NEED YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS ABEG!

@Seniorwriter
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Lexusgs430: 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
I laugh in gwárì...... cheesy
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Amodi470(m): 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
Best option for Miners of bitcoin, etherium, lightcoin

https://alux.ltd/partner/abdulmodi
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
THE FOOLISH NIGERIANS ALWAYS GO BEYOND THEIR IMAGINATION ____NEEEEEEW YORK INDEED ______WHAT A COUNTRY I FIND MYSELF
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Brushstrokes20: 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
ENROLL AT YOUR PERIL!

useless govt of self serving THIEVES and blood thirsty TERRORISTS.
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by oilyngbati(m): 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
Good job by Pantami. Soon, we’ll have all the ipork/ESN terrorists information at our disposal. The government should also do this in every country that Nigeria has diplomatic missions. Terrorists ipooos/ipork pigs must be smoked out from their hideouts, regardless of where they may be operating from around the world.
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by famouscargo4u: 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
He is very mad. What have they done with Nigerians here in Nigeria who registered. Bandits, kidnappers and Boko Haram are more daring by making calls negotiating ransome. In fact, they collect ransome to their bank accounts without being traced.
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
nairalandankrah:
They want to use the NIN to track the movement of Nigerians in the diaspora..
So they will easily abduct and kidnap any person of their choice who they feel is working against the government's islamisation agenda but they'll fail

Why haven't they taken the NIN to bandits and herdsmen? Dont they know where they are??..

Now you understand their game plan, dont you!!

I expect Nigeria Christians in the Diaspora to file a suit against this move..!!

What will they do to Diasporans who don't register for NIN?

Block their lines?

Arrest them when they visit Nigeria?

Abeg explain o!
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
jammer777:

You think those views and opinions that have led others irredeemably astray aren't enough to get him replaced? I'm sure even in his household, there'll be someone clean enough to replace him. No one is shouting for a southern Christian replacement, so stop playing tribal-religious card.

But mhennnnn, your hatred for objectiveness stinks.

True. Even simple issues relating to right and wrong he tends to play the ethnic card over.

I did not even bother answering when he asked me to give example of Western countries sacking anyone in Pantami"s situation because there are countless examples and anyone who pretends not to know that is not worth indulging.

Obvious the abundance of people with his mentality is why Nigeria is not making progress.

Not many Nigerians are committed to doing the right things all the time and in all situations regardless of whose Ox is gored even as that is what it will take to build a world class and egalitarian society .

Their ethno-religious and political bias will see them side with and even defend wrongdoing if committed by someone they are ethnically, religiously or politically affiliated with.

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Joseph08(m): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
I will like to enroll for NIN in USA I don't like Nigeria way of enrollment.

If you say I want to japa na you sabi grin

1 Like

Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by EXOUSIAng: 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

NIN is very useless. We were hoping it would help curb insecurity in Nigeria, as it aims at having a formidable data of every Nigerian.

But what do we have? Bandits (Revamped Boko-Haram) have grown bolder, sealing kidnap "contracts" using their phones, opening cooperate bank accounts that we all know require NIN.

Can Pant-ami come forward to give account of actions which vindicate the purpose of NIN? All I see is a terrorist who is helping his master to achieve an evil scheme.
Everyday Nigerians talk about how we are not like Americans we say in America they have this and that.
But you will not agree to do what Americans did.
NIN is just like SSN (Social security Number) in America, this helps them with statistics.
The problem is not the government the problem is people like you who hate progress
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by humility33(m): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

Oga read the parent post very well...he didn't travel to New York instead the Nigeria Ambassador there talked about FG plans to enroll Nigerians in the US for the NIN

U should read well prior comment now

1 Like

Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Ykc2(m): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
Any nigerian living in abroad that registered this NiN while pantami is still in charge that person is the worst mumu in the world,imagine giving your name to a terrorist so when your coming back from abroad they will kidnapp at the airport,
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by freeman131: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Let's see if your thread will hit fp with this your unreasonable headline

How do you feel now?
Re: Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. by Ykc2(m): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
Rashduct4luv:
The way people think here ehn, it will only take divine intervention to deliver some from bigotry and tribalism.

Being a Christian does not change anything!

The only thing in their head is for FG to remove Pantami and put a Christian from a particular tribe!

Then they'll accept NIN cos IPOB can't use it.
imagine northern islamists using the word bigotry?the same north where elrufai is using his bandits brothers to commit genocide in southern Kaduna because they are Christians, nothing last forever what northerners are looking for they will see it one day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: ‘Our product Is selling’, says MC Oluomo / Jonathan Deceived Ndigbo On2nd Niger Bridge, Ohanaeze Tells Buhari / Police Use Helium For #changebeginswithme Campaign(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.