Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Is There A Way Of Reducing Ones Sexual Drive? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is There A Way Of Reducing Ones Sexual Drive? (238 Views)

Relationship Advice: The Ones You Love Must Not Love You But You Have To Move On / The Only Simple Way Of Being ROMANTIC You Never Know / Nairaland Hookup Zone, Matured Ones Whatsap Num (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Way Of Reducing Ones Sexual Drive? by Okochag: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2021
Nairalanders is there a way out if this mess ? I have been coping with this situation for a very long time now ,I can have sex all day and still want more ,infact when it come to sex I am officially "Oliver twist' it's really not funny as I see more disadvantage in this situation I someday will get married and as a matter of fact ,how will my wife cope with and erected rod at even one hour interval pls help it's urgent .meanwhile I am not ashamed you can bash me if you so wish but after the bashing make sure you have a solution else my case will be wirse thsb yours thanks . Matured minds only pls
Re: Is There A Way Of Reducing Ones Sexual Drive? by Lawlab3: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Is There A Way Of Reducing Ones Sexual Drive? by 10mobile: 9:10am On Jul 28, 2021
I reduce mine by doing workouts and taking walks, watching nature and getting surprised at them. It makes me know the Creator beyond religion. I don't see sexual urge as a burden but as a big gift. I thank God for having it. Some people are looking for it but can't get it, you know.

(1) (Reply)

Any Female In IB Single And Interested?? / How To Stick To One Person In A Relationship / Sweet Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.