Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Fasting Day 3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fasting Day 3 (134 Views)

2018 RCCG 50 Days Fasting. Day 49, Wednesday 28th Feb 2018. / RCCG 2018 50 Days Fasting. Day 30, Friday 9th Feb 2018. / RCCG 50 Days Fasting. Day 28. Wednesday 7th Feb 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fasting Day 3 by Earthkumy(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2021
*Fast Day 3*

Oh Lord Restore my Wasted Years

Exaltation

Joel 2:20 'I will drive the northern army far from you, pushing it into a parched and barren land, with its front columns going into the eastern sea and those in the rear into the western sea. And its stench will go up; its smell will rise.' Surely he has done great things.

The Northern Army has always been known for wickedness and destruction. An adage says "if you don't know where rain started beating, you wouldn't know where it stopped". If we can't identify where and what is destroying our lives we won't be able to deal with it and come out of it. Sin, testing of our faith and unbelief are the main keys that open doors for Northern armies. If you can't identify their informat within your own life, restoration will be a waste.
Your Northern Army might be barren, delayed marriage, fear, poverty, sickness etc. No matter what it's, there's hope in Jesus who is calling each and everyone of us to a place of repentance and with a promise to drive the Northern army faraway from us.

Prayer

1 Oh Lord drive away barrenness from my life, family and business

2 Oh Lord drive away sickness and pain out of my body and family

3 Oh Lord by your mercy close every leakage in my life and family

4. Oh Lord prepare me and my family to have what it takes to accommodate all that will be restored this week

All the name of your dear son Jesus Christ amen.

I pray God will drive away laziness, disease, delay, bareness, poverty etc. And prepare you for the coming restoration in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Fasting Day 3 by reubenobi(m): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2021
Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mystery About The Name, Nigeria / Meditate On This Tonight. / Habits A Good Christian✝ Should Cultivate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.