Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:53 PM

FRSC Recruitment Issue - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Recruitment Issue (14289 Views)

Urgent Help Needed On Immigration Service Recruitment Issue. / Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Issue / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Recruitment Issue by Deejay1000(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2021
please my fellow naira landers kindly come to my aid embarassed

while entering my details in the Federal Road Safety Corp Recruitment i mistakenly added an extra a to my email address now the details has been sent that email address.

i tried using my other email address to re-register but its telling me that i have a pending application.
i have reached out to their contact us page @ recruitment2021@frsc.gov.ng still yet no reply
please how do i go about correcting this issue.
mods kindly move this to the front page for people who has same issues thank you.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by Deejay1000(m): 10:10am On Jul 28, 2021
Please anyone with a possible solution should reply me bikonu cry
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by PSVITA(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2021
Deejay1000:

No cause for alarm my friend grin grin grin

Open a new mail and use a different Computer or Phone to register.

Best Regards.

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by Deejay1000(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2021
PSVITA:

No cause for alarm my friend grin grin grin

Open a new mail and use a different Computer or Phone to register.

Best Regards.
i just tried that sir. its still not working
cos i have two email account.
it seems the NIN has been captured or something
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by slawormiir: 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
Ain't no niggar of frsc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by ATEAMS: 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
E don B

Naa to settle remain

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by mercidove: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
Simple. Create a new email with the exact mail address you filled while registering and click in resend link...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by 900warriorz: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
Deejay1000:
You never serious...Na FTC you come follow us drag abi? cheesy Make I see how you wan take get reply

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
someone should help out
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by seunlayi(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
Deejay1000:

while entering my details in the Federal Road Safety Corp Recruitment i mistakenly added an extra a to my email address now the details has been sent that email address.

i tried using my other email address to re-register but its telling me that i have a pending application.
i have reached out to their contact us page @ recruitment2021@frsc.gov.ng still yet no reply
mods kindly move this to the front page for people who has same issues thank you.

Op, just relax if you are from the North but if you are from down here I beg find solution

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
How many documents are we uploading?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by ignis: 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
v
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by aladesuyi(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
Register a new email address (adding the error "a") to the new address.

This new email will now be yours strictly for checking updates on this application and you may decide to continue using same in future.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by mikeblinkz(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
Deejay1000:

i just tried that sir. its still not working
cos i have two email account.
it seems the NIN has been captured or something
the NiN is optional try putting different name in the other name you can edit or remove it under manage my profile... Just try it will work
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by dingbang(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
E don be cheesy
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by ignis: 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
Deejay1000:

It means FRSC job is not for you. Give up already and try something else.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by Smiledomain(m): 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
Deejay1000:

Try using a new email address, and a ur other phone number and interchange ur name while creating the account i.e Ur surname and firstname should be swap. once the account is created and you login, on the first page of the application, correct ur name to the right ones and even ur number. All the best

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by dave0450(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Deejay1000:

You have to interchange your name and when the email have been sent you will update ur name.

Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by freeman131: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Go to FRSC office in Abuja and register your complaints

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by agog: 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
best response there.
aladesuyi:
Register a new email address (adding the error "a"wink to the new address.

This new email will now be yours strictly for checking updates on this application and you may decide to continue using same in future.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by Grace001: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Just open another email account and add the “a” to then later request for forget my password to see if they will seen a link to the new email

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by wisemaster(m): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
The system is tracking you using a particular input you keyed into the system originally.

Except this input is changed, the system will always identify you anyday

This input could be your phone no. NIN or any other unique data

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by meriga: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Just remove the whole thing, start afresh like it's a new reg. Then after that log in again and edit it to the first account
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by alhussein9(m): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Please what document is required for the application?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by Macgyver1: 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Very quack site.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by Drefaithful(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Just forward your complain to the available medium provided, and don't tell them you added an extra something.
rather tell them the mail you used is not longer valid, as such you can't continue with application they should help you out, whether to outrighly cancel it or you start afresh with another e-mail.
surely they will attend to you, though it might take them 24 or 48 hours to reply.

Good luck.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by qanda: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
Study FREE FRSC Job Test prep material at the Job Test section of Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by IranianSea: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
Deejay1000:

Sorry, i think you're not been honest here and If you don't tell us in detail what went wrong really we can't help.
You need valid email in which the beginning of the application and the password will be sent to. The beginning of the registration needs just little information about you in which you can't even play around with it by register with many emails.
The work only start when you get your username and password from the email provided then log in. Before you submit your application, you can change as many information as you want. So, entering a wrong email in the beginning make no sense when you can use your right one and you can not tell me that a system for just one registration cuz how come a cybercafe register thousands of applicants?
Tell us what's wrong ok

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by 24kmagic: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Are Not To Blame For Being Jobless / Sportybet Scammed / N-power : October Payment Commences Fully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.