Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This (21421 Views)

N-power: You Were 35 When You Applied, Now 36, Read This / N-power: You Cannot Do Biometrics Without Writing The Test / N-power: You Were Shortlisted But Did Not Do The Biometrics, Please Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by tankoagaie: 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
really tough for us weh score bellow
Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by Bettykeys: 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nonsense excuse from incompetent govt

Admission should be based on merit not the randomly scheme selection method of the govt

Can you expatiate the reason why those who scored high marks were neglected and majorities of those who scored low marks were shortlisted
Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by showafrica(m): 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
JackWolfskin:
Use the time you're waiting for Npower selection to fry Akara at your junction and make 5k per day.

I tell you, i dont know if its pride or lack of financial education. A single lady will blow frying akara but they are forced to do it after having 9 children and still no hope of white collar job. 5k profit per day multiply by 20 days is 100k per month (minus weekends or rest days)

2 Likes

Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by Kay25(m): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
ezenwaez:

As we all are aware for any Federal Government job a score of 50% is just enough to be selected for the next stage.

But some N-Power Batch C applicants scored 50% and above and have not been shortlisted, please if you fall under this category be rest assured that you will be shortlisted for N-Power Stream 2, now the million dollar question is "when will N-Power Stream 2 selection commence?".

The N-Power Batch C Stream2 will start after the N-Power Batch C stream 1 N-Power Volunteers have been screened, deployed and onboarded, the N-Power Batch C stream 1 will commence any moment from now as the Federal Government has approved the supplementary quarterly budget.

Would implore every N-Power Batch C applicants to exercise patience as every process will be concluded this year.
okay good to hear I had given up even with my scores
Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by marooh: 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
Waterlrd:
Can someone help, what is npower?
Is it govt sponsored scholarship?
grin
Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by obumsway(m): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
this guy no get any other job again ? abi dem employ you for this ?
Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by RobbStark(m): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
ezenwaez:

As we all are aware for any Federal Government job a score of 50% is just enough to be selected for the next stage.

But some N-Power Batch C applicants scored 50% and above and have not been shortlisted, please if you fall under this category be rest assured that you will be shortlisted for N-Power Stream 2, now the million dollar question is "when will N-Power Stream 2 selection commence?".

The N-Power Batch C Stream2 will start after the N-Power Batch C stream 1 N-Power Volunteers have been screened, deployed and onboarded, the N-Power Batch C stream 1 will commence any moment from now as the Federal Government has approved the supplementary quarterly budget.

Would implore every N-Power Batch C applicants to exercise patience as every process will be concluded this year.

How do we know wen one is shortlisted brother
Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by Goldp5988(f): 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
FemolasticA:
I really hope this is true Because I scored more than 50%

Me self na 75
Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by donMIG(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Till we die b4 them go give us?

1 Like

Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by Goldp5988(f): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
ezenwaez:

Am just waiting patiently, I know how hard I prepared for the test and I have 75, now na from one story to the ...
Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by ezenwaez(m): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
RobbStark:

How do we know wen one is shortlisted brother
You will see it on your dashboard to proceed with your biometrics
Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by Abdoolbuster: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
unity004:
123456.......... Front page loading

And its here grin
Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by Meritocracy: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
This is not totally true, we know the selection is based on quota system, if your state quota is thirty thousand out of 1million candidate and about forty thousand scored above 50% in state like Lagos. Please where is the hope, meanwhile people that score as low as 20% can be shortlisted elsewhere, the problem of qouta system that's killing us which never recommend best hand for the job. But how can a self acclaimed graduate score below 55% in Npower test.
Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by jameel6: 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
I scored 75 and my babe 85 yet nothing
Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by kollinz1234(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
ezenwaez:

My wife scored 100% I scored 90% but none of us were shortlisted. See screenshot below

Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by jericco1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lol.. 30k na rice I go use am buy put for house grin
Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by abeliver: 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
na to find way change my name to Ahmed or Mohammed.
Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by Rindi: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
I hope this is true i score 75% and my name was not shortlisted.
Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by highbee02: 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
K
Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by happy662(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
hitekk:
Front page bound grin
Ezenwez the npower Minister for information
Do they pay him for all these posts?
Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by ezenwaez(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
kollinz1234:
My wife scored 100% I scored 90% but none of us were shortlisted. See screenshot below
You will be shortlisted
Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by Hapinex01: 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
Well I scored exactly 50%
Mai still dey wait, ah get hope be dat
Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by ezenwaez(m): 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hapinex01:
Well I scored exactly 50%
Mai still dey wait, ah get hope be dat
You will be shortlisted
Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by Abasey(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
I scored 50+ but I didn't do that biometric stuff, any hope for me?
Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by ezenwaez(m): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
Abasey:
I scored 50+ but I didn't do that biometric stuff, any hope for me?
You can still do the biometrics, please note, the biometrics is only for shortlitsed N-Power Batch C applicants
Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by makinson2865: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
I don't have access to the email I used to register for N power.please what's the way out?
Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by ezenwaez(m): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
makinson2865:
I don't have access to the email I used to register for N power.please what's the way out?
Use your NASIMS ID and password to enter your portal
Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by ezenwaez(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
makinson2865:
Can you log into your portal, if yes, you do not need the email address for now
Re: N-power: You Scored 50% But Not Shortlisted? Please Read This by Fortez: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Take heart

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Employ A Chef & Turn Him Into Nanny, Gateman, Others For N17,500 / How Hobbies Can Make You Have A Bad Resume / Don't Be Ashamed Of Your Legitimate Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.