Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 (22396 Views)

What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by Kachi07: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
In all honesty, the only skill you can learn to generate CASH-FLOW would be Affiliate marketing.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by Oju4190: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
Tailoring/Obioma
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by macho44(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
Get a digital skill man.
The world is a global village and if you are equipped with one or two digital skills, you are primed for success. Remember COVID-19 and the lockdown that followed, digital equipped fellas were cashing out back to back. So do yourself a favor and learn any of the following;

Freelancing
Email Marketing
Vlogging
Cryptocurrency Trading
Forex Trading
Affiliate Marketing

The list is endless. Just pick one and learn the ropes, come back and thank me later.
If you're ready to get started with Email Marketing As A beginner check out this Email Marketing For Beginners Series on Youtube

5 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by BusinessDream: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
FahBuLous:
I have 20k and I wanna learn a skill cause there is no profitable business to start with it, I want to acquire a skill instead, please what skill can I get with 20k..
This is a matter of urgency pls ..
Help me mention the right people to push it to front page pls..
use that to buy data from MTN with free night YouTube data as extra

If u buy 12gb for 3500 Naira, you can get extra 12 gb for YouTube night browsing.
Now use that night 11 pm to 5am to learn website design and graphics design or video editing

Now the website design you will learn is one without coding but drag and drop.

The reason is because if you master it, you can use it to start making money to recoup that 20k..

There are some good videos on YouTube that will explain everything you need to know.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by fergusen: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ummmm. 20k Naira?
Maybe domain investing... I don't know if this is really a skill sha. More like a business.
But you have to be prepared to READ.

Click on my nairaland username to see the post I made about Domaining. wink
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by 2tec(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
You can learn how to make short videos such as skits and the likes and rack in good money. Let me know if you are interested. There's a training session is taking place soon on it. I bet you don't want to miss it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by Ibrocalculus(m): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Learn any digital skills of your choice for free by download tutorials from YouTube. For data sub, I advice you go for glo night subscription, 1Gb for 100 Naira, you can resubscribe multiple times for one night, use it to economize money for data, but make sure your location supports glo network.
For me, I learnt alot using this method, some of my skills are:
Graphic design
UI/UX design
Video editing
Computer programming
Android application development
Whiteboard animation
And many more things I enjoy doing on my laptop.
No physical teacher or tutor except those from YouTube. Best of luck.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by Lama70(m): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
May be barbing or fashion for a few months.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by MustyZamani: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
FahBuLous:
I have 20k and I wanna learn a skill cause there is no profitable business to start with it, I want to acquire a skill instead, please what skill can I get with 20k..
clothe weaving 'aso oke'
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by obembet(f): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
FahBuLous:

Let me give u 10 odds grin
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by donofdons: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
Wrapping Igbo (Mary Jane)
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by jericco1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
Alfamann:
Just see your signature. No wonder you have no skills.

There's nothing wrong with his signature antichrist

2 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by OMONGBALI: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
Snake bite, follow me, nutmeg.

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by Hightser: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
I’m actually begging people to come and learn product design from me for free but they are not coming, well, if you are interested in learning product design, UI/UX just send me a mail on formyserious@gmail.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by promisedeco(m): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
FahBuLous:
Go to Udemy or others to get free online courses.

But I'd personally advice you go to YouTube and download as much full tutorials as you can ( I'll advice html CSS, js, and react by netninja or freecodecamp).

the above won't cost anything aside data which you can easily bypass. Do midnight sub and download.

Practice and practice and you'll be good to go. Thank me later.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by Burgerlomo: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
There are lots of Graphics and Web Designing courses on Udemy for under $20 which you can watch the tutorial over and over again for as long as you want it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by olurili(m): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Helen66619:
1 year payment loan scheme from 5,000 to 5,000,000
what and what is require to secure the loan
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by Realrex(m): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hightser:
I’m actually begging people to come and learn product design from me for free but they are not coming, well, if you are interested in learning product design, UI/UX just send me a mail on formyserious@gmail.com
how much? Or is it free?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by Hightser: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
Realrex:
how much? Or is it free?

You didn’t see the part where I said it’s free sir? Yes it is.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by 777Likes9Shares: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
FahBuLous:
Bet 9ja. 1000odds grin don't know thank me
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by Gamakbeauty: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
FahBuLous:
Learn professional therapy in just three months at our beauty studio located @2, Fola Darego, Isheri GRA, OPIC. Job offer available upon graduation.

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by amanze2020(m): 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Forex trading skills would be good for you. I can teach you the basic, intermediate and advanced courses. Be rest assured that under my mentorship, you would be making at least $5-10 dollars daily.
WhatsApp me: 08030876970
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by kunleiky(m): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
@OP
Go digital, you will surprise yourself

Don't ignore the warning

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by Limassol(m): 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hightser:
Nothing is free. By the way, which is more profitable product design or UI/UX?

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by bibbiana(f): 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
They said IT skills make sense, especially if you have laptop already

Register and earn when you perform daily tasks. No harm in trying, as you must not pay before you earn.
Click on each of social media boxes once you register and receive the tasks. Click on task icon at the bottom to submit all received tasks.
http://www.goldenlion.top/#/register/0015881
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by Ibrocalculus(m): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hightser:

I'm also into UI/UX design, I have learnt to work with Adobe XD and Figma (i am more into Adobe XD though), still I'll like to connect with you to tap from your experience. I'll message you via your email, though here is my WhatsApp number. +234 816 819 4237

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by MITCHELL96: 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
Go and learn how to repair any electronic device, but I like smartphone repairs , because almost everybody uses it, and it spoils easily as it's part of our daily life. cool
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by slaypapa: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....

Learn some bombing skills
Baba, abeg I wan learn that bombing fast. How do I get in touch with u
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by Abiboss: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
IMAliyu:

If you already have a computer.

Just use the money buy data and start downloading the necessary softwares and tutorials.
nice one bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Microsoft 70-410 new Exam dumps ( Exam Questions and Answers) (2016) / Now I Know Salary Is For Bills Only. / How I Got A Job For An Unadvertised Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.