Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:42 PM

What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 (22277 Views)

What Skill(s) Do You Plan To Learn This Year? / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by MrPaul2: 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
faceland:
Carry 5k, buy data (night plan) then illegally download lots of YouTube video tutorials about many things.

How can one download illegally from YouTube?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by akwunomy(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
Bandit
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by Springboot: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
Do you have a laptop already? What's your location? I can make you the best Java programmer

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by odunayo4william: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
FahBuLous:
Graphic or web designing

08187466074 inbox on WhatsApp
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by CyberPreNurse(m): 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
faceland:
Carry 5k, buy data (night plan) then illegally download lots of YouTube video tutorials about many things.
How do you download YouTube videos, "illegally"?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by ThothHermes: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
FahBuLous:
I have 20k and I wanna learn a skill cause there is no profitable business to start with it, I want to acquire a skill instead, please what skill can I get with 20k..
This is a matter of urgency pls ..
Help me mention the right people to push it to front page pls..
Use your money buy data. Begin to download Apostle Joshua Selman messages. You will thank me tomorrow. I guarantee you.
Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by xpool(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
Alfamann:
Just see your signature. No wonder you have no skills.

No wonder you are "AlfaNama"
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by RadleyLC(m): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
How about you try .. ..
Download videos on making slide slippers, seek perfection and difference, from youtube of course.
Use only top grade materials
Be bold to seek supplies to boutiques’ around you
People know good stuffs, you’ll sell easy around you.. ..
Don’t mention us till you’ve tried!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by Frakintayo(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
You can learn trade like mason, plumber, painting, 'electrian', mechanic, etc. If you learn any of these trades under a good master u will be getting little income to sustain yourself before you complete your apprenticeship.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by RadleyLC(m): 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
faceland:
Takes 5k out, nope - leaves 15
You see that youtube eh!

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by OGjason: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
U go gree teach person virtually.
Just type any paying update aside btc investment and send to shontel2002@outlook.com

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....

Learn some bombing skills
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by nams77: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hightser:

You didn’t see the part where I said it’s free sir? Yes it is.
Pls what is product designing
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by Crown8080: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
Go and learn how to design website
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by IMAliyu(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

List the necessary tools please
Let's see.
He said he wanted to learn graphic and web design.

For the graphic design, you could start with a basic software like coreldraw, but this is 2021 so a more advanced software like Adobe Photoshop is preferable but it's not free, unless you are willing to find a cracked version.
I'd personally go with Gimp, it's similar to Photoshop in it's versatility and it's free.

If he wants to learn 3D graphic design then Blender 2.79 or 2.9 depending on the PC specs.

Then for web design, I've tried to learn coding in the past, but web design has never really interested me.
However the languages one would need to learn are at least HTML and CSS, then later JavaScript for good measure.
For this you will need an IDE(integrated development environment) the options are Notebad++, Atom, or SublimeText.

Most of this software are not usually more than 400mb in download size.

On the tutorials YouTube is your friend.

4 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by Mczigx(m): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
FahBuLous:
I have 20k and I wanna learn a skill cause there is no profitable business to start with it, I want to acquire a skill instead, please what skill can I get with 20k..

Search for Naheem Uthman on Facebook, he's a bad ass mobile graphics designer and he has taught over 200 persons who are doing well on their own, you can learn from him. His graphic design course is not up to 10k.

5 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by ITDarrell(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
Vulcanizing
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by promisedeco(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
MrPaul2:

There are a couple of ways to do it but here is my favourite:

1. Go to YouTube
2. Click on the video you want to download
3. Copy the link (url)
4. Go to y2mate. Com
5. Paste the link into the box you see
6. The rest.... You use common sense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by promisedeco(m): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Springboot:
Do you have a laptop already? What's your location? I can make you the best Java programmer
I am a Java fan. I wish you could teach me
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by GoodIsGod: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Send me the money. I will teach you how to sing and dance.

Davido started like that.

You won't regret it I promise you. Aswear!
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by IAMPEDRO: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
faceland:
5k data, don't you think that's too much?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by Museum: 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
Keep your money.
If you will be dedicated I will teach you both or either.
You should get a job in 6 weeks after. Cheers

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
IMAliyu:

Let's see.
He said he wanted to learn graphic and web design.

For the graphic design, you could start with a basic software like coreldraw, but this is 2021 so a more advanced software like Adobe Photoshop is preferable but it's not free, unless you are willing to find a cracked version.
I'd personally go with Gimp, it's similar to Photoshop in it's versatility and it's free.

If he wants to learn 3D graphic design then Blender 2.79 or 2.9 depending on the PC specs.

Then for web design, I've tried to learn coding in the past, but web design has never really interested me.
However the languages one would need to learn are at least HTML and CSS, then later JavaScript for good measure.
For this you will need an IDE(integrated development environment) the options are Notebad++, Atom, or SublimeText.

Most of this software are not usually more than 400mb in download size.

On the tutorials YouTube is your friend.

Thanks for this...
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by Springboot: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
promisedeco:

I am a Java fan.
I wish you could teach me

When you say you're a "fan" are you already a Java programmer but don't know what to do next or you're yet to start?
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by olaadenigeria(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
I can teach you household cosmetic, and other products which you can start with 20000 or less. The out come is slow but steady.

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by olaadenigeria(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

Thanks for this...
person get just 20,000 and you are suggesting web designing skill. Do you asked him if he had laptop or computer. Even if he have the laptop, can that money be enough for training?

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by Ifysams: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
I will teach you graphic design using adobe photoshop for 2 months and also give you a good job.
Contact ifixdigital Academy
O7O65680406.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by IAMPEDRO: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
FahBuLous:
You have a very good idea.
Learn one skill at a time, if you notice you are good in one then you can advance. I don't think 20k will be enough for you to learn graphics design.
Like in Benin City for example you can't learn graphics for 20k, 12 months in graphics design is 50k that just 12 months oh..
Web design is another class on it own kinda similar with graphics design, I also think you need to be grounded on graphics design before going for web design. However, if you have a friend who's already having the knowledge about graphics, He/she can decide to put you through in graphics. In all have the spirit of humility and be ready to accommodate.
Don't forget YouTube is a very good friend too. May your decisions remain right, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by promisedeco(m): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
Springboot:

When you say you're a "fan" are you already a Java programmer but don't know what to do next or you're yet to start?
I was learning Java but dropped it for web
during my Industrial Training.

So I can say I'm a beginner.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by IAMPEDRO: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
olaadenigeria:
person get just 20,000 and you are suggesting web designing skill. Do you asked him if he had laptop or computer. Even if he have the laptop, can that money be enough for training?
Normally, it won't be enough.
A friend can decide to teach him even for free, depending on how serious he is.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by Iranoladun(f): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
MrPaul2:

Use itubedownloader if you are using Mac it is not “illegal” though

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by AbuAeesha: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar Isoright ....
Learn some bombing skills
how does bombing goes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want To Quit My N2k Job Per Day To Start Riding Keke / The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office / See How We Were Stylishly Laid Off Due To The Ongoing Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.