Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! (75697 Views)

Marriage Has Failed Me! / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by bisqit: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2021
Lollittaa:

see mu.mu o. So because someone is hor.ny then she's not a virgin. Did you enter "the place" only to discover that someone has been there before you? What's your obsession with the V card grin
you obviously lack comprehension skills. You are a dunce

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by NoToPile: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2021
Munzy14:

That your last statement is deep!..

I av noticed their is a threat of arrogance and pride when some women feel they have achieved financial stability...You will notice this when you date some professional or career ladies.

Yet, there are very comfortable ladies humble, cool and humane..with womanly care...

In all this, you just pray you meet the woman for you...Even in the long run most trusted partners can be influenced by a lot....Friends, what they read, hear or see etc..

When a man is ready to settle, e dey involve prayer o..

If not you may repeat marriage.

So what exactly do some men want? Some have been whining on this thread on how they can't provide alone , yet some are still complaining about financially stable women who can also provide.

So what exactly do they want.

Good some are now realizing the bolded and it goes both ways male and female.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by ubola: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2021
Pecoleee345:

She is single now.....I can forward you her number... seems you know the best way to handle her and how things should be done. This is a confirmation that you are very impatient. Bros my present wife did worst, an Ikwere girl who'll tell you to your face how stinking your mouth is. In our first year of marriage she bursted my car tyres with knife cos of phone call. There are others I can't bring up here, thanks to my mom, who kept reminding me that there's no perfect woman. Today that same woman calls me Lord, encourages me in my weaknesses, buys my wears and that of my 4 kids even when I can do all that without her. Your own 2 years you dong dey burrow money from wify. You are toxic yourself. God knows y belle no gree stand make you no suffer the woman. Learn to be a man, cos you are not yet one. The next one you'll marry will be worst if you don't change.

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 29, 2021
cescky:

You could easily have made your points.. But you had to show how uncouth and local you are
wawa
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by lordally(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2021
Munzy14:

That your last statement is deep!..

I av noticed their is a threat of arrogance and pride when some women feel they have achieved financial stability...You will notice this when you date some professional or career ladies.

Yet, there are very comfortable ladies humble, cool and humane..with womanly care...

In all this, you just pray you meet the woman for you...Even in the long run most trusted partners can be influenced by a lot....Friends, what they read, hear or see etc..

When a man is ready to settle, e dey involve prayer o..

If not you may repeat marriage.

The last girl I dated for 1yrs and 3 months is a first class graduate from Afe Babalola university. She studied petroleum engineering. Her fees used to be 1.3M although in finals , her fees was 900K. She was respectful and adores me too. I do take her out now I saw a red flag the day she took me out. We were having a discussion and she said once she gets married it's only going to be her and her family with no other person! She wasn't just saying it she was acting it. Such girls would allow their mum to visit but would never allow yours and I would have non of that. She was also non sacrificial. I was broke then to even buy Airtime to call her Omo to her it was my duty to call and I just had to look for a way she didn't care! I made out time to go for her convocation in university she didn't know I was to come cos I wanted to surprise her! When I showed up she was happy took me to her family house but also said it was unnecessary to come that I shouldn't feel bad if she doesn't come to my own that it was stress. I knew we wouldn't last cos I can't be with someone who can't sacrifice comfort to put smile on my face! And while I was being foolish I had a girl( My current GF ) Who was studying BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION who I felt wasn't a professional course, who was always doing the calling always wanting to hear from me always wanting to make me happy! But I didn't even give her a chance. It was my dad that spoke sense into my Bald head! He said "" they there make pant dey wear you! You have a girl who values and sees the potential in you while you're running after the one wey no even send you"

Omo that was the day I focused on the new girl and we've been together for 4yrs now once I have my one leg in Nigeria and One leg abroad then I go wife her. The thing is my ex was dark in complexion get nice height studied PETROLEUM ENGINEERING get better front and better back wey dey Make me go mental! But my current babe is fair in complexion and is more beautiful but doesn't have the front and back my ex had and she studied BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION I had to choose between peace of mind and Breast and yansh! I went for the Former abeg so I go fit live long.

There are still ladies who are in this so called profession that are wife materials bro! Baba see I swear Irrespective of the profession wether Man or woman A GOOD PERSON IS A GOOD PERSON. grin

11 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by cococandy(f): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2021
NoToPile:
The vibes I am getting from posts on this thread is that men no longer want to be providers.

They’ve never wanted to be. Why do you think all those disgusting nicknames for women who actually let them provide exist?

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by crossfire47(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2021
djon78:

Why should I drop the mentality

I am the captain in my relationship

My woman understands that fact and accedes to it wholly

Maybe you can tell that to the men that believe otherwise
My brother, that is what the devil is using to divide homes and marriages. I simply don't understand
why the concept of submission has be come like a plague to them, our mothers were fine with it but these one's?
they want to be equal in authority but not in terms of responsibilities. they always twisting things to always favor them,
always want to be on the receiving side.....God first created man then he made woman out of man, e get why.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by osazsky(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2021
Pecoleee345:
l
Yea.....i messed up in that aspect..... Especially the background check and way of life.

The worst one was the medical check it was two years into marriage I found out she had weak womb due to abortion....

which one is weak womb..oga she nor get womb doctor nor wan tell u
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by bummyla(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2021
I can feel your pain Bros! Everything you said is valid! Am currently separated from Madam, because of most of the things you listed, you were going through in your marriage. The only different is that my wife grew up in a normal family setting, Papa, Mama and Siblings (though they are orphans now). But her elder sister who does not want to marry and whom they all fear ruined my home with the support of Madam. Madam doesn't shout and use foul language on me. But most of her friends and siblings insult me to my face, while she enjoys every show put up by them. Forgetting I paid her siblings house rent, for 3 years going with I just stopped now she is gone. Got jobs for 3 of the boys at different times. Training the two brothers I love from secondary school, now one is in university. Doing that because I love those two.

Love is not enough in marriage! Dont demand from your husband what your father could not provide for you, his entire life. If you want it, go and get them for yourself. Women are now Nigerian Banks CEOs

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Mutemenot(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2021
cRobo:

Invite him

He need helps seriously from the shackles of the bleeding hoes

d nigga is very confused, he probably want to die like a fly that followed corpse to the grave.
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by cRobo: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2021
Mutemenot:

d nigga is very confused, he probably want to die like a fly that followed corpse to the grave.

Please help him to this thread so his eyes will be opened
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by NoToPile: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2021
ObaKlaz:
They were providers and in charge of their homes by, say 75%. But then came the generation of females like you who want men to remain providers while they whittle down his leadership of his own home yet wanting to remain just [b] 'care-givers' . [/b]
We are providers & should be the leaders of the home - you will all cry, "Patriarchy! Gender equality!!".
OK, let's share responsiblities - " Go & learn from your forefathers!
Since y'all new generation females are so confused, wanting to eat your cakes & still have it whole, then maybe y'all need to go learn for your maternal predecessors too.

But the woman's role has always been 'just caregivers' from time. I find it funny that peeps have always downplayed this role and its evident in your statement 'just caregivers'

Oya guys should provide and lead the home.

How many men can even comfortably provide for their homes? Be honest. Even from posts on this thread you have your answer, lots of them can't or won't.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by ubola: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2021
Pecoleee345:

She is single now.....I can forward you her number... seems you know the best way to handle her and how things should be done.

A very impatient man you are. This is a confirmation. My wife of 12years today was worst. I never raised a finger nor voice. You don't go arguing with emotional beings cuz they'll beat you to it. You are toxic to come to public forum to tell us how she committed abortion and have a weak womb, cos she told you about it. I'll still advice that you get matured be getting the next wife, else it won't get better.

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by tasceige(m): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2021
SimplyFacts:
For compatibility, a lady once told me that she needed to get confirmation from her two Pastors & her mom's?

3 Pastors Mo ya look away. Before she gave a feedback, I told her my Pastor said (na lie o) he saw death ahead of us cheesy.

I can't lay the foundation of my marriage or live my life on the beliefs of other people she called Pastors.

This got me..
Permit me to share biko grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by valtorking(m): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2021
concho:
As in eh , my current gf is being raised by her mum. Babe is a definition of humility and we are 3 years into the relationship. I have not seen a single disadvantage of being with her .

Bros how far.....chose to die? grin grin grin grin
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by FLYFIRE(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2021
Ishilove:
Op, nobody is perfect. Let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone.

My dear, when people talk they talk as if it will be greener on the other side but wont seek God`s face to please Him from inception. What people sometimes don`t know is that God will use our situation to help us better live for Him. HOW MUCH DO WE SUBMIT TO GOD before getting ANGRY that our spouse or even children don`t submit to us? When situations like this come, let us go to God & say...search me, help me & let us deal with our spouse the way we would like others to deal with our sister, daughter, brother or son. God will help us all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Phantomahawk(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2021
It's sad to note your marriage would come to an end like this, at least you're leaving in one piece. Marriage these days goes beyond love and attraction. It's surprising that even when you do due diligence before getting serious it may still not immune your marriage from failure. There is the part of girls from broken homes or raised by single mothers, but there are also girls who had their fathers but either they were passive in their lives or the father was a weak man thereby the mother makes the decisions in their house.
I have said it & I am an advocate of marriage being entered as a contractual relationship whereby you have room to evaluate the relationship after set period like yearly. If one wants to get married, list out the criteria you seek or would be ok with then let whichever woman is willing to run with those conditions enter such arrangements just like in jobs. Many women have entered marriages claiming love initially then they turn Tiger � afterwards and would not hesitate to blackmail a man with love. Many married men are suffering depression, alcoholism,low productivity in their workplaces because of bad marriages. You're not supposed to use your money to go into what will kill you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2021
bisqit:
I am a dunce
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by seangy4konji: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2021
They will still come and beg you that she will change...

I will not waste RIP if you take her back....I cancelled marriage with a lady after 5 years of the same character...

Always able to shout and rain curses but inside and in public over trival issues....Once came to the louge to slap me and cause nuisance because i wasnt picking my phones...

I had to let go....Forget beauty and all...

Worst mistake for a man is no marry the wrong one..No peace..God give you the strenght to leave while you still can ooo

I am happy for you.

7 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by crossfire47(m): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2021
lordally:

The last girl I dated for 1yrs and 3 months is a first class graduate from Afe Babalola university. She studied petroleum engineering. Her fees used to be 1.3M although in finals her fees was 900K. She was respectful and adores me too I do take her out now I saw a red flag the day she took me out. We were having a discussion and she said once she gets married it's only going to be here and her family with no other person! She wasn't just saying it she was acting it. Such girls would allow their mum to visit but you never allow yours and I won't have non of that. She was also non sacrificial. I was broke then to even buy Airtime to call her Omo to her it was my duty to call and I just had to look for a way she didn't care! I made out time to go for her convocation in university she didn't know I was to come cos I wanted to surprise her! When I showed up she was happy took me to her family house but also said it was unnecessary to come that I shouldn't feel bad if she doesn't come to my own that it was stress. I knew we wouldn't last cos I can't be with someone who can't sacrifice comfort to out smile in my face! And while I was being foolish I had a girl( My current GF ) Who was studying BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION who I felt wasn't a professional course, who was always doing the calling always wanting to hear from me always wanting to make me happy! But I didn't even give her chance it was my dad that sole sense into my Bald head! He said "" they there make pant dey wear you! You have a girl who values and sees the potential in you while you're running after the one wey no even send you"

Omo that was the day I focused on the new girl and we've been together for 4yrs now once I have my one leg in Nigeria and One leg abroad then I go wife her. The thing is my ex was dark in complexion get nice height studied PETROLEUM ENGINEERING get better front and better back wey dey Make me go mental! But my current babe is fair in complexion and is more beautiful but doesn't have the front and back my ex had and she studied BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION I had to choose between peace of mind and Breast and yansh! I went for the Former abeg so I go fit live long.

There are still ladies who are in this so called profession that a wife materials bro! Baba see I swear Irrespective of the profession wether Man or woman A GOOD PERSON IS A GOOD PERSON. grin
True words that cut like a saw....

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by NoToPile: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2021
cococandy:

They’ve never wanted to be. Why do you think all those disgusting nicknames for women who actually let them provide exist?

I honestly don't understand the problem sometimes, lots of guys think they are doing a favor for their family by providing.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2021
THE HARD AND BITTER TRUTH ABOUT DIVORCE IN CHRISTIANITY IS THAT IF ONE PUTS AWAY HIS WIFE FOR ANY REASON OTHER THAN FOR FORNICATION, HE MUST REMAIN SINGLE ALL THROUGH HIS LIFE, AS REMARRYING MEANS LIVING IN ADULTERY WHICH MEANS GOING TO HELL FIRE. NOW THIS IS BIBLE NOT ME. MANY PEOPLE DONT KNOW THAT FOR EVEN ADULTERY, A MAN HAS NO BIBLE RIGHT TO DIVORCE HIS WIFE AS GOD PERMITTED IT ONLY ON THE BASIS OF FORNICATION, NOT ADULTERY AND THERE IS A DIFFERENCE B/W BOTH. WE ARE SUPPOSED TO MARRY OUR WIVES AS VIRGINS, BUT IF ONE'S WOULD BE WIVE IS NOT A VIRGIN AND INFORMS HER HUSBAND TO BE BEFORE THE MARRIAGE AND FOR LOVE'S SAKE, THE MAN GOES AHEAD AND MARRIES HER, IT IS NOT A SIN. IF HOWEVER ONE'S WIFE TO BE, CLAIMED TO BE A VIRGN AND AFTER MARRIAGE, HER HUS DISCOVERES THAT SHE WASNT, THE MAN HAS EVERY BIBLE RIGHT TO PUT HER AWAY AND MARRY ANOTHER, THATS WHAT UNLESS FOR THE CAUSE OF FORNICATION MEANS. AFTER MARRIAGE, IF FOR ANY REASON, SHE BE TEMPTED AND SHE FALLS, HER HUS MUST FORGIVE HER AND GIVE HER CHANCE TO AMEND HER WAYS. IF ONE CANT FORGIVE, AND DECIDES TO PUT HER AWAY, THE PERSON IF HE DOESNT WANT TO END UP IN HELL, MUST REMAIN SINGLE OR GO BACK AND RECONCILE WITH THE WIFE. CHRIST PREACHED FORGIVENESS 70 X 7 IN A DAY BEFORE PREACHING ON DIVORCE. A DIVORCED WOMAN MAY LIKELY NOT CONTAIN HERSELF AND MAY END UP IN A SECOND MARRIAGE WHICH MEANS GOING TO HELLFIRE AND THIS WILL BE BECAUSE OF THE HARDNESS OF HEART OF HER HUS, WHO COULDNT FORGIVE. HOW ON EARTH CAN SUCH A MAN ENTER HEAVEN OR EXPECT GOD TO FORGIVE ALL HIS LOADS OF SIN AND ALLOW HIM INTO HEAVEN IF HE CANT FORGIVE A WOMAN HE ONCED LOVED SO MUCH TILL HE MARRIED HER BUT SENTENCED HER TO HELL FIRE BY PUTTING HER AWAY BECAUSE OF ADULTERY. SIN HURTS, GOD CAN ALLOW SATAN TO TEMPT YOUR WIFE TO THAT POINT, TO TEST YOUR LOVE FOR HER AND HOW FORGIVING YOU CAN BE. WHEN THERE IS CRISIS IN MARRIAGE, IT IS SIMPLY THE DEVIL AND THE WAY OUT IS PRAYERS. AFTERALL, IT WAS ONCE SWEET AND WHEN IT WAS SWEET, NO BODY HEARD ABOUT COMPLAINS. PRAYERS CAN RESTORE THAT FIRST LOVE AND TURN YOUR FAMILY INTO ANOTHER PARADISE ON EARTH. MARRIAGE IS NOT FOR KIDS AND WHEN CHRIST PREACHED THIS HARD TRUTH AS I JUST WROTE IT, JEWS SAID "IF THAT BE SO, IT IS NOT GOOD FOR A MAN TO MARRY, WHICH MEANS THAT THEY WERENT READY TO FORGIVE. SEE MATTHEW 19 :1-11 BUT BEFORE YOU READ IT, GO FIRST TO MATTHEW 18 :21-22 AND READ WHERE HE PREACHED THAT WE SHOULD FORGIVE 70 X 7 IN A DAY AS A FOUNDATION BEFORE PREACHING ON DIVORCE. 07054142412

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2021
Pecoleee345:
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6653469/another-marriage-crash

So over last weekend.... I called family meeting my mum, elder brother and I went to my wife parents house... her family members were present.
They wanted to resolve things between us but no one gave a Bleep about me....they asked her to speak and she said alot of things both truth and lies.
I was lambasted from both sides and I let them finished properly before dropping the bomb......I looked into her eyes straight up and told her am divorcing you.
They were all stunned.... they were now interested in my side of the story.
I decided not to say anything.....am not the type that bad mouth people to score points or look good (my ex-wife is very good at that)....I just told her family to demand the truth from her.

My advice to young men.

1. Make sure u know the background of the lady u wanna get involved with....the way of life etc.
The mistake I made was not evaluating her background...... We came from completely different backgrounds....eg where she comes from people talking crazy and shouting at one another isn't a big deal but me it was a Taboo infact in my parents' house u can't talk with high tones for normal discussions.

2. See forget love and looks...... Make sure you know the main reason she wants to marry you.

I know she loves me but she had another motive which is am meant to give her everything she wants in Life.... She had that mind set of her responsibilities is totally dependent on me.

She told me she can only spare or borrow me money towards doing anything in the house but it is my duty to provide anything she wants even the riddicules ones.

3. For your peace of mind stay away from most ladies raised by single mothers because most her poison to hate men right from teens by their mother.

They are mostly insecure....they believe all men cheat and can never trust.
Comes with mad jealousy

They mostly have anger issue.... they will tell you I don't take shit... trying to show they are strong and can't take what their mother took despite you not doing any shit.....they want to have say in everything just to show you are equal.

They are always quick to be on the defensive
Just to mention a few

I once told my wife am not like your father when I couldn't take the policing, sneaking and threat anymore.

See as a man no one gives a shit about you..... people are sympathetic towards the female and expect you to take whatever she throws at you but you need your peace of mind.
The society has made it possible for women to get away with lot of things.

If you found a woman you want to marry please put love aside and get to really know her background well......cohabit with her for 6month......lastly even if you don't have money, please borrow and go for comprehensive medical check up with her.... (check your sperm count and the state of her womb) please.

What a read sad dear OP, from the message I sense you are deeply troubled and emotionally too, cant say about other aspects,I extend best wishes to you hoping you recover fully.

I have also tried to bolden some parts of your message that I find interesting, permit me to make some comments too;
- No matter the background search you do, even it you court her for 5 years, trust me , you may never really know it all till you really get married ; I have seen childhood friends who got married and still got divorced, I have seen people who got divorced after courting for 2 months.
The point is, there is not magic rule for marriage, nothing cast in stone; no guidelines-- people stay married because they want to stay and they decide to;; people get divorced because they want to and they decide to (it is that simple).
Love, beauty, money, sex, children are not perfect solutions to a good marriage- cos we have seen people who have it all and yet it crashes.

For me, marriage is about decision, if you dont decide that you have a reason to stay married, then the only option is to decide to leave.

I have also seen a lot of statements that indicate that you 2 were never really bonded , a lot of me, I, she, her--- I dont recall seeing "we", "us" ;
The moment couples can not see themselves as each other, forget it; everyone runs with his/her own priorities ; then the blame game starts, then external family interferences , then finances, then abuses, then bitterness , then we remember how ugly the person is, how tall/short/ sexless/childless, poor , disrespectful, proud etc.. the list is endless until BAMM!! it all crashes.

All I can say to you is rather than dish out opinions on who is to be avoided, married, courted, married etc; take time off and have a self reflection of yourself- the marriage and all that happened; if you have friends that dont think like you and always agree with you try and get a honest evaluation of yourself from them, and maybe share the truth about what really happened, maybe u can get fresh perspectives.
The worst mistake you can make now is to jump into another relationship, trust me, u will be back to square 1.
I have seen childless couples who are still married, I have seen a family where only 1 person provides and they are still married--- etc...

Above all, in this part of the world, we have so much expectation of other people in marriages, but not many of us truly know what is expected of us and fulfils it-- hence it is very easy to pass the buck.... Nothing in life comes easy, it is how you DECIDE to take it.

Dont forget to find God as you seek solution to this pain, just open up to him and ask for direction, he always has answers that we dont have ,even if he sometimes gives it to us in the way we do not expect, but he always has all the answers.

All the best and like I always say, all will be well ...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by richard69(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2021
Bar man! Abeg knack this bros one chilled Heineken
bummyla:
I can feel your pain Bros! Everything you said is valid! Am currently separated from Madam, because of most of the things you listed, you were going through in your marriage. The only different is that my wife grew up in a normal family setting, Papa, Mama and Siblings (though they are orphans now). But her elder sister who does not want to marry and whom they all fear ruined my home with the support of Madam. Madam doesn't shout and use foul language on me. But most of her friends and siblings insult me to my face, while she enjoys every show put up by them. Forgetting I paid her siblings house rent, for 3 years going with I just stopped now she is gone. Got jobs for 3 of the boys at different times. Training the two brothers I love from secondary school, now one is in university. Doing that because I love those two.

Love is not enough in marriage! Dont demand from your husband what your father could not provide for you, his entire life. If you want it, go and get them for yourself. Women are now Nigerian Banks CEOs

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Oludayo12345(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2021
A word they say is enough for a wise....foolish and useless girls are outside now looking for who to ruin His life.. ... ��
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by cRobo: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2021
adedayourt:

OP, let me first empathize with you as this must be that very phase of your life you wish not to arrive at.

Exactly what you stated up their is what I go through, but mine is happening while we still dating and we already have a wedding date. Introduction is supposed to be in few weeks from now.

But this lady is raised by partially her mum, partially her dad. She does most of the things you stated up there to the extend that when I step out of the house to buy stuff, she tails me and locks around behind (I have caught her doing this).

Now she has gone to my family to speak a whole lot and currently I am the worst guy on earth before my folks while she walks like an angel. Presently I called off everything with her and cancelling the wedding even though everybody is insisting I cannot take such decision.

I am only glad I am not married to her yet.

Congratulations
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by seanwilliam(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2021
seangy4konji:
They will still come and beg you that she will change...

I will not waste RIP if you take her back....I cancelled marriage with a lady after 5 years of the same character...

Always able to shout and rain curses but inside and in public over trival issues....Once came to the louge to slap me and cause nuisance because i wasnt picking my phones...

I had to let go....Forget beauty and all...

Worst mistake for a man is no marry the wrong one..No peace..God give you the strenght to leave while you still can ooo

I am happy for you.

Happy for you Chief ..
Longtime no see
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Misturaomolayo: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2021
Please how much did you spend in running the medical check ups?. I think its high time i do that too so as to avoid stories that touch.
Pecoleee345:
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6653469/another-marriage-crash

So over last weekend.... I called family meeting my mum, elder brother and I went to my wife parents house... her family members were present.

They wanted to resolve things between us but no one gave a Bleep about me....they asked her to speak and she said a lot of things both truth and lies.

I was lambasted from both sides and I let them finished properly before dropping the bomb......I looked into her eyes straight up and told her am divorcing you.

They were all stunned.... they were now interested in my side of the story.

I decided not to say anything.....am not the type that bad mouth people to score points or look good (my ex-wife is very good at that)....I just told her family to demand the truth from her.

My advice to young men.

1. Make sure u know the background of the lady u wanna get involved with....the way of life etc.

The mistake I made was not evaluating her background...... We came from completely different backgrounds....eg where she comes from people talking crazy and shouting at one another isn't a big deal but me it was a Taboo infact in my parents' house u can't talk with high tones for normal discussions.

2. See forget love and looks...... Make sure you know the main reason she wants to marry you.

I know she loves me but she had another motive which is am meant to give her everything she wants in Life.... She had that mind set of her responsibilities is totally dependent on me.

She told me she can only spare or borrow me money towards doing anything in the house but it is my duty to provide anything she wants even the riddicules ones.

3. For your peace of mind stay away from most ladies raised by single mothers because most her poison to hate men right from teens by their mother.

They are mostly insecure....they believe all men cheat and can never trust.
Comes with mad jealousy

They mostly have anger issue.... they will tell you I don't take shit... trying to show they are strong and can't take what their mother took despite you not doing any shit.....they want to have say in everything just to show you are equal.

They are always quick to be on the defensive
Just to mention a few

I once told my wife am not like your father when I couldn't take the policing, sneaking and threat anymore.

See as a man no one gives a shit about you..... people are sympathetic towards the female and expect you to take whatever she throws at you but you need your peace of mind.
The society has made it possible for women to get away with lot of things.

If you found a woman you want to marry please put love aside and get to really know her background well......cohabit with her for 6month......lastly even if you don't have money, please borrow and go for comprehensive medical check up with her.... (check your sperm count and the state of her womb) please.
Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by triplechoice(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2021
@op I understand your pains. It is obvious you feel cheated because of what you have come to discover about the condition of her womb.

But is it possible she wasn't even aware ?

Since she wasn't married before or tried to get pregnant for someone else, I don't think she would have found it necessary to check for anything.
Whatever the case ,its obvious you don't really love her . The reason I say this is because I know of someone who found himself in the same situation as yours. It wasn't even an issue for him. He understood it was her past and was a mistake. No lady in her right senses would deliberately do abortion in order to damage her womb.

So what did the person I am talking about do? He stood by her and from one doctor to another, several miscarriages and even still birth, the wife finally gave birth. This was a period of about 8 years.

Love doesn't last forever or something that just grow on it's own . It is won everyday by the things you do to keep the flame of love aglow. The problem is yours and not hers. You got married to someone you never truly loved.

If you get a new wife with a perfect womb and after getting married something then happens to the womb, what would you do then?

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by Hathor5(f): 11:46am On Jul 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
My current GF is from a single mother home.

Immediately I finished reading this topic. I will break up with her mentally.

You will do her a huge favor if you do.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by bisqit: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2021
Lollittaa:
you are a big møron

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Has Finally Crashed! by EmperorTolson: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2021
Rozcol:
Op is a liar, most Nigerian men are liars and manipulators.You all will be surprised if you hear the wife's side.
And that's why she's divorcing him.
When it comes to your turn, wait until your husband divorce you.
Calling someone older than you a liar, I guess you're the wife for you to be so sure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist / Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.