Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 (63976 Views)

Chairman, Dowen College, Dr Olumide Philips, At The School's 2021 Valedictory / Rev. Father Gabriel Emeasoba Is Best Male Student At Nigerian Law School / Meet Boubini Jones-Wonni, Best Graduating Student At Miles College, Birmingham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by traihit: 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
yanabasee1:
Great feet...... She's been trained very well on how to lie and turn tabled to suit who pays better...

Yen yen yen
Find a girl to train on lying and turning so she can also have overall distinction in the university and the law school if it's that easy.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by 9jayes: 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
merits:
H
Hausa Amaka
Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by SchoolGate: 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
She tried small wink
Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by sunshineV(f): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
her lecturers really try
Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by CasNova: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
Congratulations to her. It is not easy to be a top notch in a highly competive society such as ours.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by MyOleSolksjaer: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
This babe go sweet for nacks and she go sabi give head well.
Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by Oju4190: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
After all na person wen study Sharia law go become chief judge
Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by chukwuibuipob: 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
cool congrats to all AFONJAs/ODUDUWA pipu.We confam IGBO from Enugu rejoice with Una cool grin.Ile Yoruba Oni baje ooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by doctore212(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
Where can I find big bitty olosho in Akwa
Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by teebillz: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
These are only type of girls men should be giving head. Not these dirty things roaming the streets.
Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by Geeman2006: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lordraul:
You can fill up your hard drive with high definition movies of different categories all in HD if you are resident in Port Harcourt.
Or
Buy Preloaded 500gb,1tb external hard drive with recent Action movies and more,and sent to any location of choice.
My number is on my signature.

Why do you like using different handles?
Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by Krosslife(m): 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
Perfect example of beauty and brain. Keep it up girl. Your first assignment is to free Sunday Igboho from Benin before FG lays hand on him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by bibbiana(f): 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ride on, woman of intelligence and virtue

1 Like

Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by LamidiCownu: 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
ishowdotgmail:
[JUST IN]

It is now official that Bukola Alada is this year's Best Graduating Student at the Nigerian Law School @nigerianlawschool with 15 awards!

University of Ibadan has however produced the BGS back to back

Last year was Olalere Yusuf Asamu

Extra: Bukola was also Best Graduating Student Faculty of Law and University Valedictorian on her convocation

Her elder sister Damilola Alada also made First Class from University of Ibadan Law and Nigerian Law School

She is the Second daughter of two children of one time Dean of Student and Chairman Security Council, UI Prof. Akin Alada Akin Alada

Congratulations Bukola!
Congratulations to the Aladas!!
Congratulations University of Ibadan!!!
Lovely..
The elder sister was my mate in UI.
Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by Awoleesu(m): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
I celebrate you Bukola!

May God give my daughter also the grace to make me a proud Dad... Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by LamidiCownu: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
osuofia2:
And so what, any little thing the South will make it look like it is a big deal. The North has achieved may glorious feet yet they never made it so loud like the South.
Yeah
In terrorism cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by Olisehinnocent: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
For the fact that she's not OAU product dey pain me o. Why must she come from UI angry They should investigate her to know if she did not carry expo enter examination hall grin grin
Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by Lordraul: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
Geeman2006:

Why do you like using different handles?
when mods keep chopping me ban, so don't think otherwise
Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by SarakiBukola: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
If there's a Yoruba Nation, we would colonize most of Africa.

Including our greatest haters. Na their women dey brothels. Na their men dey sell us spare parts. grin

Yoruba Lagba!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by Ojukwudfugitive: 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
[/s][s][s][/s][/color][/b]
[/quote][s][/s]
[quote author= post=104184444]From all of us [color=#006600]@[b]
: CONGRATULATIONS OLUWABUKOLA.

This is only the beginning of such success and exploits for you Darling.
[s][/s]
Go and succeed.

In the same vein.........

2 Likes

Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by gazal55(m): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
The should just change the name to alakadas
Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by metulated007(m): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Make she no come wear i cheated on the exam polo ooo !!!
Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by Craggybogg: 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Wow! This lady made it here, she has been super smart from her secondary school days. I remember we usually clap for her every price-giving ceremony day those times.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by Jsucre(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
osuofia2:
And so what, any little thing the South will make it look like it is a big deal. The North has achieved may glorious feet yet they never made it so loud like the South.
mention few bruh.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Akor Kpó. grin
I just like lawyers. That poise about them when they are fully robed and walking with their shoulders high. cheesy. (Eric comes to mind.)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by Craggybogg: 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
For the fact that she's not OAU product dey pain me o. Why must she come from UI angry They should investigate her to know if she did not carry expo enter examination hall grin grin

What are you saying? She is very smart no doubt!

1 Like

Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by traihit: 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
SarakiBukola:
If there's a Yoruba Nation, we would colonize most of Africa.

Including our greatest haters. Na their women dey brothels. Na their men dey sell us spare parts. grin

Yoruba Lagba!

As a people, have you colonized Nigeria? Ordinary Fulani has colonized the mindset of your political leaders. All they look for is rotten wealth at the interest of Yorubaland which is retrogression in its landscape.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by izubext007: 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nice one
Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by SarakiBukola: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
traihit:

As a people, have you colonized Nigeria? Ordinary Fulani has colonized the mindset of your political leaders. All they look for is rotten wealth at the interest of Yorubaland which is retrogression in its landscape.

Pele.

I feel your tears. Accept my condolences.

Your ladies remain in the brothels. You remain an online country until we give you independence in year 5050

2 Likes

Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
post=104184454:

Here they come undecided
We were so dsmn sure that pessimist will arrive under 5 seconds of this beautiful and successful thread hitting the Frontpage.
It is always in them like Peak Milk.
They will always refused to celebrate happiness with people on their day of joy.
Kontinue tunde, na dere u dey so undecided
The hate from Niralanders is @ it's all time high!!

Chaiii. Instead of them to celebrate someone, they just open their mouth wahhhhhhhhhh! Yen yeh.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by vickydevoka(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
blackseed:
After all na Fulani man go be chief judge
Bcusna dere turn. Wen Yoruba man becomes president. Him fit put all him brothers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Bukola Alada, Best Graduating Student At The Nigerian Law School 2021 by jidxin(m): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
yanabasee1:
Heard they all failed their final exams...

Some of them coming out to be a charge and bail lawyer....
u need to go back to school. you have comprehension issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2012/2013 U.t.m.e(jambite),federal Polytechnic Offa, Kwara State. / Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide In New York / 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.