Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:51 AM

Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense (1359 Views)

2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by tutudesz: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
BKayy:

LOL. Which any group have something similar to the picture below apart from us, Ekoi, Ibibio and Efik.
Show me Ijaw, Urhobo, Bini or Yoruba version if e sure you.
Infact I dare you
If I had such picture I would've uploaded with my comment
Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by BKayy: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
tutudesz:

If I had such picture I would've uploaded with my comment
Upload anything relating that is not from Igbo, Ekoi, Ibibio and Efik.
And don't upload other related groups outside of Nigeria. Just the Nigerians and you Ijaw outsiders.
I double dare you.
BTW, which group do you think I uploaded
A) Igbo
B) Ibibio
C) Efik
D) Ekoi

1 Like

Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by tutudesz: 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
BKayy:

Upload anything relating that is not from Igbo, Ekoi, Ibibio and Efik.
And don't upload other related groups outside of Nigeria. Just the Nigerians and you Ijaw outsiders.
I double dare you.
BTW, which group do you think I uploaded
A) Igbo
B) Ibibio
C) Efik
D) Ekoi
C
Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by BKayy: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
tutudesz:

C
Sorry, wrong answer. The answer is A (Igbo)

http://asirimagazine.com/en/photohistory-igbo-ankle-bracelets-fashion-of-the-past-and-present/

When I told you people that you all don't know how close Ndigbo, Ibibio, Efik and Ekoi are related, you think I was joking.
If you as an Ijaw person cannot differentiate from this obvious picture, what hope does a Yoruba, Hausa or Fulani man have?
This is why when I see you people or Bini shouting Niger Delta this and that or We the SS reject Igbo, I just laugh. Can any of you two (Bini and Ijaw) differentiate Igbo from Efik, Ibibio and Ekoi?

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by tutudesz: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
BKayy:

Sorry, wrong answer. The answer is A (Igbo)

http://asirimagazine.com/en/photohistory-igbo-ankle-bracelets-fashion-of-the-past-and-present/

When I told you people that you all don't know how close Ndigbo, Ibibio, Efik and Ekoi are related, you think I was joking.
If you as an Ijaw person cannot differentiate from this obvious picture, what hope does a Yoruba, Hausa or Fulani man have?
This is why when I see you people or Bini shouting Niger Delta this and that or We the SS reject Igbo, I just laugh. Can any of you two (Bini and Ijaw) differentiate Igbo from Efik, Ibibio and Ekoi?
So you guys share some custom together undecided Just like every other ethnic groups in Nigeria and Africa.
Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by Luminary2000: 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
Coldie:

E go do una like film for eye.

100years from now Presidency una no see, Biafra una no see, south east won't be able to get developed the way it should and south east youths will keep running to other regions for greener pastures.

Look dz picture get sense, Nigerias past leaders did a meeting earlier dz year and no single igbo man is in attendance, una no want get sense

Continue shouting Biafra

Wetin come be ur point now
Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by Coldie(m): 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
Luminary2000:

Wetin come be ur point now
No dae pursue the impossible and unachievable loose out on the possible and achievable
Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by BKayy: 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
tutudesz:

So you guys share some custom together undecided Just like every other ethnic groups in Nigeria and Africa.
Which other ethnic group.
Do we (Igbo) or they (Ibibio, Efik and Ekoi) have anything in common with Ijaw?
Just one

Don't go there, it's just us, them and others in Southern Cameroon that share a lot like this. The only other group that come close is Hausa, Kanuri and few in the North. Yorubas, both those in Nigeria and other groups in Benin Republic.
Bini, Itsekiri, Urhobo and ISOKO doesn't share near to half of what we share with Ibibio, Efik and Ekoi.
But Urhobo and Isoko share a lot like we do with our neighbours down here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Endsars: New Evidence Surface (photos) Plus Prayers / ANAMBRA: INEC, Obiano Manipulate Elections, We Won In All Lgs, Only The Court W / Blacksooth In Portharcourt: Pls Let The World Know We Are Unsafe(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.