Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael (1563 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael by MightySparrow: 9:32am On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

SEEING is BELEIVING!

“You are the light of the world. A city cannot be hid when located on a mountain. People light a lamp and set it, not under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it shines on all those in the house. Likewise, let your light shine before men, so that they may see your fine works and give glory to your Father who is in the heavens" Matthew 5:14-16

What do you think of Papa's view on feminists?

I was a Muslim so i'm presenting the one and only group PRACTICING what Jesus commaded

Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things Matthew 28:19-20

I PRESENTED the WORKS of the group i know and you said

Oya nah let's see the baptism that's not delusion carried out by your Papa's ministry? cheesy

Meanwhile SEE Jehovah's Witnesses!

Re: Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael by MightySparrow: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2021
bingbagbo:

Do u believe in angel Michael?

Did angel Michael die for your sins?

Do u bow ur knee at the mention of angel Michael?

Do u baptise in the name of angel Michael?

Was the fullness of God in angel Michael?

Waiting

Popular passage often qouted by JW,

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
I These 4: 16

From the scripture above:
Is the Lord different from the Archangel?
Is the Archangel Michael or any other?

But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.
Daniel 10:13?

If not, why will the Lord borrow, the voice of the Archangel?
More questions than answers, JW.
If one asks MaxInDHouse or Janosky to answer questions, they would say since GB taught it, that is final.
Re: Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael by EFULEFU1(m): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2021
MightySparrow:

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

If one asks MaxInDHouse or Janosky to answer questions, they would say since GB taught it, that is final.

Jws are Anti-christs, and they will perish

1 Like

Re: Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2021
EFULEFU1:

Here comes the verdict! smiley

The verdict from a fornicator who is going about committing sexual immorality yet quick to judge others just for having a different belief! cheesy

Yesterday is August 12 - 2021.
This is what our judge posted after sleeping around with different girls without marital vows to any:

EFULEFU1:
Wow wow wow

I proposed love to this lady in February, particularly February 14 this year
She said NO
Now last week, she called me and said she has accepted me
That same day we made love and booom
She told me today that she is pregnant she is carrying my baby
The feeling is so sweet to know that I am fertile

Woow kiss
Put some respect on my name kiss

And today he opened his mouth to cast his judgment on a global preaching and teaching team simply because they have a different belief to his own:

EFULEFU1:

Matthew 7:1-4 smiley

Walahi Talahi this Misinformed Churchgoers won't kill person with their comedy! cheesy
Re: Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:22am On Aug 13, 2021
bingbagbo:
My post is a follow up to preciousgilrs topic:

Precious put it to the JWs that , they believe ON Angel Michael, so to jws Angel Michael is Jesus Christ. Surprisingly, the JWs couldn't deny this on the thread.

This, Jws don't only believe in angel Michael, but it was also angel Michael who died for their sins.

For jws, angel Michael is king of Kings and lord of Lords, since Jesus Christ is King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

That, according to jws, at the mention of angel Michael's name, every knee must bow. Every knee in heaven must bow to angel Michael including knees on earth and under the earth.

According to jws, angel Michael created all things , since Jesus Christ created all things. To JWs, angel Michael is their saviour. JWs are expecting angel Michael to come and judge the world

grin grin grin grin grin

Flee from the jw cult

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST IS GOD ALMIGHTY, HE CREATED ALL THINGS, GLORY�
Re: Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:26am On Aug 13, 2021
The biblical evidence does not substantiate this. The fact that Michael is called a chief prince only means that he has authority over other angels- not over everything that exists.
In addition, Jesus is never called the chief prince in Scripture. On the contrary He is the king of kings and Lord of Lords.
Re: Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2021
Though Michael has protected Israel, it is as God's representative. It is ultimately the Lord, not Michael, who is protecting His chosen people.

Voice Like

The fact that Christ comes with the voice, or cry of command, like an archangel does not mean that He is one. The voice He uses will be "like" or "as" that of an archangel. In other words, a powerful voice.
Re: Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2021
Michael Highest Of Angels

Michael is the highest of the angels - an order of created beings. He is one of the angels, he is not the Creator of the angels as the Bible says that Jesus is.

for by Him all things in heaven and on earth were created, things visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or powers - all things have been created through Him and for Him (Colossians 1:16).
Re: Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:29am On Aug 13, 2021
There is a further problem with the identification of Jesus with Michael. The Book of Jude says:

But when the archangel Michael contended with the Devil and disputed about the body of Moses, he did not dare to bring a condemnation of slander against him, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!" (Jude 9).

Michael is obviously not the Lord. He could not rebuke the Devil on his own, but rather called upon the Lord to rebuke him. Jesus has no such problem with the Devil - He personally rebuked him, since He is the Lord.

Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.' " Then the Devil left Him, and behold, angels came and began to minister to Him (Matthew 4:10,11).
Re: Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:30am On Aug 13, 2021
His Name Bears Testimony

Michael, the one who is closest in proximity to the Lord at the top of the angelic creation, bears testimony to the great gap between the Creator and the created. His name means, "who is like God?" The answer, of course, is no one. The closer one gets to God, the more they realize their own nothingness and His greatness. Neither Michael, nor any of the angels, is like God.

Summary

There is no biblical evidence to equate Michael the archangel with Jesus. To the contrary, Jesus and Michael are two different personages. Michael is the highest of the angels - an order of created beings while Jesus is the uncreated Second Person of the Trinity, God the Son.
Re: Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:56am On Aug 13, 2021
Ọmọ Papa, Since everything is delusion to you why not just stick to what Papa taught you and forget about JWs?
For your information no JWs will ever consider what your Papa is saying because we know it's all junks. But you will continue to live in fear of JWs because you know we've got something valuable that makes the whole world remember the name that always ring a bell:
"JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"
Matthew 5:14-16 smiley

MightySparrow:

Re: Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael by MightySparrow: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Ọmọ Papa, Since everything is delusion to you why not just stick to what Papa taught you and forget about JWs?
For your information no JWs will ever consider what your Papa is saying because we know it's all junks. But you will continue to live in fear of JWs because you know we've got something valuable that makes the whole world remember the name that always ring a bell:
"JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"
Matthew 5:14-16 smiley

Delusion of the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:40am On Aug 13, 2021
MightySparrow:

Delusion of the highest order.

So if you're sure it's DELUSION then what is the essence of this:

MightySparrow:

Definitely you're all living in fear of Jehovah's Witnesses!
But don't worry our God won't torment you guys, you will just return to non-existence that's all! Psalms 37:9-11 smiley
Re: Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael by GardenOfGod(m): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
You people are wasting your time arguing with non existent organisation.
JWs world was destroyed in 1914.
The people saying they are members now are impostors.

1 Like

Re: Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Hanahanhaha
Re: Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael by GardenOfGod(m): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
****** WATCHTOWER VERDICT******
THE WORLD WAS DESTROYED
......... AND ENDED IN 1914.............

"Be not surprised, then, when in subsequent chapters we present proofs that the setting up of the Kingdom of God is already begun, that it is pointed out in prophecy as due to begin the exercise of power in A.D. 1878, and that the battle of the great day of God Almighty (Revelation 16:14), which will end in 1914 with the complete overthrow of earth's present rulership, is already commenced. The gathering of the armies is plainly visible from the standpoint of God's word"
(The Time Is At Hand, 1888-1911 edition - page 101).

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
THE WORLD WAS DESTROYED

"The date of the close of that battle is definitely marked in Scripture as October, 1914. It is already in progress, its beginning date from October 1874(The Watchtower, January 15, 1892, page 22).
grin grin grin grin grin grin
THE WORLD WAS DESTROYED

"But bear in mind that the end of 1914 is not the date for the beginning, but for the end of the time of trouble"(The Watchtower, July 15, 1892, page 22).

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
THE WORLD WAS DESTROYED

"The present great war in Europe (reference to Word War I) is the beginning of Armageddon of the Scriptures" (Pastor Russell's Sermons, 1917) grin grin grin grin grin grin
THE WORLD WAS DESTROYED

"That the Lord must be present and set up his kingdom, and exercise his great power so as to dash the nations to pieces as a potter's vessel, is then clearly fixed; for it is 'in the days of these kings' - before their overthrow - i.e., before A.D. 1914 - that the God of heaven will set up His Kingdom" (Studies In The Scriptures, Vol. II, page 170). grin grin grin grin grin grin
THE WORLD WAS DESTROYED

"Remember that the forty years of Jewish harvest ended October, A.D. 69, and was followed by the complete overthrow of that nation; and that likewise the forty years of the Gospel age harvest will end October 1914, and that likewise the overthrow of Christendom, so called, must be expected to immediately follow" (Studies In The Scriptures, Vol. II, page 245)
ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB ARE VISIBLY IN THE WORLD SINCE 1925

"Therefore we may confidently expect that 1925 will remark the return of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and the faithful prophets of old, particularly those named by the Apostle in Hebrews chapter eleven, to the condition of human perfection" (Millions Now Living Will Never Die, pages 89, 90)
Re: Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Abeg tell them again so that they can all relax, after all a non-existence organization can't do them anything nah! cheesy
So why are they troubled some much like this? cheesy

GardenOfGod:
Re: Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael by GardenOfGod(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
Russell I know, Rutherford I know,
WHO ARE YOU Janosky?
WHO ARE YOU MaxInDHouse?

"God gave Brother Russell (not Janosky or MaxInDHouse) to the church to be the *mouthpiece* for him; and those (e.g. Janosky and MaxInDHouse) who claim to have learned the truth apart from *Brother Russell* and his writings have been manifested by the Lord as "deceivers", ready to lead the flock of God in their way."
(The Watchtower, September 15, 1922 page 279)

MaxInDHouse:
Abeg tell them again so that they can all relax, after all a non-existence organization can't do them anything nah! cheesy
So why are they troubled some much like this? cheesy

I don't expect you to quote me again bro.
Russell the founder of the 'original Jehovah's Witnesses' says you are "a deceiver ready to lead the flock of God in your way."
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
GardenOfGod:

I don't expect you to quote me again bro neighbour
Russell the founder of the 'original Jehovah's Witnesses' says you are "a deceiver ready to lead the flock of God in your way."
You should be ashamed of yourself.

First of all i'm not your brother in faith!
Secondly you're entitled to your own opinion but each time you come in to any discussion having to do with me then i'll surely quote and correct you! smiley
Re: Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael by GardenOfGod(m): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

First of all i'm not your brother in faith!
Secondly you're entitled to your own opinion but each time you come in to any discussion having to do with me then i'll surely quote and correct you! smiley
I don't have any discussion with you. I never quoted you, but you quoted me at first.
If you are looking for who to correct, then correct Russell not me.
Have I quoted any portion from the Bible to counter you? I don't because I don't know you!
I pointed out what the founder of the ORIGINAL Witnesses predicted, which obviously you are a culprit.
Your world ended in 1914 so you are not welcomed in this world.

1 Like

Re: Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
Jesus and Paul warned people that false preachers will quote date for his arrival

Yet people will still follow those who Bible said are false prophets

Live is amazing people just don't want the truth
Re: Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
GardenOfGod:

I don't have any discussion with you. I never quoted you, but you quoted me at first.
If you are looking for who to correct, then correct Russell not me.
Have I quoted any portion from the Bible to counter you? I don't because I don't know you!
I pointed out what the founder of the ORIGINAL Witnesses predicted, which obviously you are a culprit.
Your world ended in 1914 so you are not welcomed in this world.

Exactly what the Jewish High Court had in mind when they told the Apostles "Your founder is dead so you're no more welcome in the society" {Act 4:18; 5:28}

Thank God there is FREEDOM OF SPEECH EXPRESSION and WORSHIP.
Extremists like you would have been looking for a way to exterminate us whereas we did you no wrong!
Mr Garden God is the judge o. Not you, your Pastors or forefathers!
In this world everyone (including the world's most worthless religion) is FREE to operate as long as they're not hurting anyone! wink
Re: Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael by GardenOfGod(m): 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Exactly what the Jewish High Court had in mind when they told the Apostles "Your founder is dead so you're no more welcome in the society" {Act 4:18; 5:28}

Thank God there is FREEDOM OF SPEECH EXPRESSION and WORSHIP.
Extremists like you would have been looking for a way to exterminate us whereas we did you no wrong!
Mr Garden God is the judge o. Not you, your Pastors or forefathers!
In this world everyone (including the world's most worthless religion) is FREE to operate as long as they're not hurting anyone! wink
Like I said, your world was destroyed in 1914. I have no need responding to you.
Re: Official: Jehovah Witnesses Believe In Angel Michael by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
GardenOfGod:

Like I said, your world was destroyed in 1914. I have no need responding to you.
Keep crying, you enemy of truth!

See the WORKS of God's Organization!

Where are the WORKS of your own Faith! James 2:18-26 cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Can Do This, I Will Believe That The Supernatural Exist / 6 Shocking Wonders Of Jehovah's Witnesses / Atheists Aren't Truth-seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.