Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,557 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:59 PM

What Can I Do To This Malaria? Any Herbal Combo?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Do To This Malaria? Any Herbal Combo?? (436 Views)

Help!!! This Malaria Won't Go / Herbal Combo For Chronic Infections And Men Sexual Dysfuntions. / Herbal Combo For Toxic Matters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To This Malaria? Any Herbal Combo?? by Myrage2: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
Anyone with recurring malaria? What drugs have you used that worked.

I just finished another round of injections yesterday, felt better, this morning it's coming back again. Taking ciprotab too undecided

Tired of taking drugs every few months..

My environment is not dirty, I spray my house daily. But I still got this malaria. I do take tests before taking drugs, tired of that as well. undecided
Re: What Can I Do To This Malaria? Any Herbal Combo?? by jansonn(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
How old are you, do you have any life long illnesses?
Re: What Can I Do To This Malaria? Any Herbal Combo?? by Myrage2: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
jansonn:
How old are you, do you have any life long illnesses?

Not all, early 30s
Re: What Can I Do To This Malaria? Any Herbal Combo?? by josh123(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
U have coro, go test urself

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To This Malaria? Any Herbal Combo?? by Myrage2: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
josh123:
U have coro, go test urself

grin grin grin I no get coro. The malaria will go and report back in 2-3months grin
Re: What Can I Do To This Malaria? Any Herbal Combo?? by Kaybenny(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
Contact NCDC
Re: What Can I Do To This Malaria? Any Herbal Combo?? by 1F30M4(f): 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lol but seriously if the tests all came out positive, then you do have malaria parasites in your bloodstream.. Is your genotype AA? Awa blood be like palliative for whr female anopheles mosquito dey(na dem dey rush us)

Camosunate is good, highly recommend.. Do you know that you're not to take anything containing vitamin C whenever you're treating malaria? If you didn't know this before, well now you know.. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To This Malaria? Any Herbal Combo?? by Myrage2: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
1F30M4:
Lol but seriously if the tests all came out positive, then you do have malaria parasites in your bloodstream.. Is your genotype AA? Awa blood be like palliative for whr female anopheles mosquito dey(na dem dey rush us)

Camosunate is good, highly recommend.. Do you know that you're not to take anything containing vitamin C whenever you're treating malaria? If you didn't know this before, well now you know.. Good luck!

Yes AA. But my wife is AA too and she doesn't fall sick cry which kind AA be this my own sef.. Thanks. Will checkout the camosunate
Re: What Can I Do To This Malaria? Any Herbal Combo?? by investoped(m): 4:30am On Aug 17, 2021
I used to be prone to frequent malaria in my boarding school days until I used this product.
Qinghao. By KEDI healthcare & packaged by fidson.
You see most products from Asian countries packaged in Nigeria so its that kind of arrangement

Re: What Can I Do To This Malaria? Any Herbal Combo?? by rottenPussy: 11:05am On Aug 20, 2021
Myrage2:
Anyone with recurring malaria? What drugs have you used that worked.

I just finished another round of injections yesterday, felt better, this morning it's coming back again. Taking ciprotab too undecided

Tired of taking drugs every few months..

My environment is not dirty, I spray my house daily. But I still got this malaria. I do take tests before taking drugs, tired of that as well. undecided
Hi, are you okay now? Were you able to get the combo?

It’s tiring mehnnn

(1) (Reply)

Cancer Cells Comes From Normal Cells / Safety Precautions To Keep Your Kids Coming Back To School / Proven Weight Loss Tip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.