Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Am I The Only One Excited About The Colonization Of Mars Here? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Am I The Only One Excited About The Colonization Of Mars Here? (585 Views)

Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA / China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) / Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One Excited About The Colonization Of Mars Here? by Coldie(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
Dozens of crewless spacecraft, including orbiters, landers, and rovers, have been sent to Mars by the Soviet Union, the United States, Europe, India, the United Arab Emirates, and China to study the planet's surface, climate, and geology.

As of 2021, Mars is host to fourteen functioning spacecraft: eight in orbit – 2001 Mars Odyssey, Mars Express, Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter, MAVEN, Mars Orbiter Mission, ExoMars Trace Gas Orbiter, the Hope orbiter, and the Tianwen-1 orbiter – and six on the surface – the Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity rover, the InSight lander, the Perseverance rover, the Ingenuity helicopter, the Tianwen-1 lander, and the Zhurong rover.[243] The public can request images of Mars via the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter's HiWish program.

''Theres a Nigerian saying that anywhere you see human beings you must find a Nigerian there, out of that Nigerian, lets make this target.;;

1st Nigerian in mars

Re: Am I The Only One Excited About The Colonization Of Mars Here? by BKayy: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
Oga the saying is not about Nigerians but Ndigbo. Very Big difference.
You Nigerians must maintain your space
Re: Am I The Only One Excited About The Colonization Of Mars Here? by Coldie(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
Or if possible have our own rover over there like china and usa

Re: Am I The Only One Excited About The Colonization Of Mars Here? by Parachoko: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Coldie:
Dozens of crewless spacecraft, including orbiters, landers, and rovers, have been sent to Mars by the Soviet Union, the United States, Europe, India, the United Arab Emirates, and China to study the planet's surface, climate, and geology.

As of 2021, Mars is host to fourteen functioning spacecraft: eight in orbit – 2001 Mars Odyssey, Mars Express, Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter, MAVEN, Mars Orbiter Mission, ExoMars Trace Gas Orbiter, the Hope orbiter, and the Tianwen-1 orbiter – and six on the surface – the Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity rover, the InSight lander, the Perseverance rover, the Ingenuity helicopter, the Tianwen-1 lander, and the Zhurong rover.[243] The public can request images of Mars via the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter's HiWish program.

''Theres a Nigerian saying that anywhere you see human beings you must find a Nigerian there, out of that Nigerian, lets make this target.;;

1st Nigerian in mars
Let me comment base on the topic of this thread. Man have not colonise Mars yet. We still have a long way to go.

Though I give it to Elon Musk, the guy is really working hard in making sure Humans will be able to live and survive in Mars in future.

Men will be sent to Mars in either 2023 or 2024.
Re: Am I The Only One Excited About The Colonization Of Mars Here? by dhardline(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
I used to be excited too until I realised it was all deception of the highest order. cry
Re: Am I The Only One Excited About The Colonization Of Mars Here? by Parachoko: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
Coldie:
Or if possible have our own rover over there like china and usa
This things cost money and time. Money should be channeled into important needs of the Nigerian people.
Re: Am I The Only One Excited About The Colonization Of Mars Here? by Coldie(m): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
Parachoko:
Let me comment base on the topic of this thread. Man have not colonise Mars yet. We still have a long way to go.

Though I give it to Elon Musk, the guy is really working hard in making sure Humans will be able to live and survive in Mars in future.

Parachoko:
This things cost money and time. Money should be channeled into important needs of the Nigerian people.

anything is possible
Re: Am I The Only One Excited About The Colonization Of Mars Here? by Monogamy: 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Colonized? No we have not.

They haven't even explore 10% of mars not to talk of colonizing
Re: Am I The Only One Excited About The Colonization Of Mars Here? by Coldie(m): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:
Colonized? No we have not.

They haven't even explore 10% of mars not to talk of colonizing

colonization is ongoing already. Countries with satellites in space observing it, and 2 full blown rovers exploring the ground, and i chopper flying over head. to me thats a form of colonization.

Who knows, in future, Bitcoins might start being mined in mars.
Re: Am I The Only One Excited About The Colonization Of Mars Here? by Monogamy: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Coldie:

colonization is ongoing already. Countries with satellites in space observing it, and 2 full blown rovers exploring the ground, and i chopper flying over head. to me thats a form of colonization.

Who knows, in future, Bitcoins might start being mined in mars.

Have we explored just 30% of the ocean on earth?
Re: Am I The Only One Excited About The Colonization Of Mars Here? by donbachi(m): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
Naija never fit get national carrier(aircraft).na spacecraft.
Not even in witchcraft.
Re: Am I The Only One Excited About The Colonization Of Mars Here? by Coldie(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

Have we explored just 30% of the ocean on earth?
i think we should not mess with the last natural habitat on earth
Re: Am I The Only One Excited About The Colonization Of Mars Here? by Monogamy: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
Coldie:

i think we should not mess with the last natural habitat on earth

But we can mess with natural habitat on mars right?
Re: Am I The Only One Excited About The Colonization Of Mars Here? by Coldie(m): 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

But we can mess with natural habitat on mars right?
human activities is going to make mars better, cause its exactly the global warming it needs to terraform it
Re: Am I The Only One Excited About The Colonization Of Mars Here? by Monogamy: 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Coldie:

human activities is going to make mars better, cause its exactly the global warming it needs to terraform it

Same mars some countries are planning to test nukes?
Re: Am I The Only One Excited About The Colonization Of Mars Here? by Enceladus(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

Same mars some countries are planning to test nukes?

Elon is just crazy. He won't be allowed.

Also mars has no habitat. Antarctica is like heaven compared to mars.
Re: Am I The Only One Excited About The Colonization Of Mars Here? by Monogamy: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
Enceladus:

Elon is just crazy. He won't be allowed.

Also mars has no habitat. Antarctica is like heaven compared to mars.

Btw baby dodgecoin is the real deal now
Re: Am I The Only One Excited About The Colonization Of Mars Here? by Enceladus(m): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

Btw baby dodgecoin is the real deal now

grin Straight to the moon. But I hope we don't crash land sha.
Re: Am I The Only One Excited About The Colonization Of Mars Here? by MrBONE2(m): 8:16am On Jul 29, 2021
Parachoko:

If there is any discovery of Greeny Vegetation, Forests, Caves and Enough Bushmeats I and my KiVuKians will gladly Volunteer to be the first BoneBeings to send to the New Worldgrin

(1) (Reply)

How To Migrate OLM File To PST Format / The Advent Of Www...first World Website? 20yrs Old / Microsoft To Acquire Nokia's Handset Business For $7.2 Bln

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.