Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp (40193 Views)

Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa / 8 Prospective Corpers Survive Ghastly Accident On Their Way To Anambra (Photos) / 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Abimaye: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
Some prospective members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) have reportedly lost their lives in a fatal motor accident that occurred while on their way to the orientation camp.

According to reports, the corps members were said to have left Uyo to report at the NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp in Katsina when the incident occurred.

It was gathered that there were many casualties as some were headless while several others were badly injured.

It was also learned that the survivors are currently at Kwari General Hospital receiving treatment.

https://independent.ng/just-in-four-nysc-members-dead-others-injured-in-fatal-road-accident/

Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by OBALOLA55(m): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
SOMEONE SHOULD CANCEL THIS NONSENSE angry

220 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by VTJN(m): 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
SOMEONE SHOULD CANCEL THIS NONSENSE angry
i tire for them o

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Mikael0407(m): 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
#cancel NYSC

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Ayemileto(m): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
This is bad cry

Lalasticlala, come and see something embarassed
Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by tony0806: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
It's well
Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
Scrap NYSC now to save lives.

NYSC is a failure.

The reason it was formed has been defeated.

Scrap it now

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Analyst7: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
I don’t think any corper in their right senses should disturb theirselves about any service travelling rn, esp the northern parts

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by optimistfeel(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
Aaaaaaaah
May their souls rest in perfect peace.
May God console their parents and give them fortitude to bear the Lost.
May God keep us and shine His eye upon, we all travel everyday, room to parlour is a travel may God be with us all.
This is pathetic ���

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
May God console their loved ones.

And my get-well-soon prayers to those who keep shouting 'Scrap NYSC'.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by freshalien: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
When Nigerians tell God to ‘take the wheels’, then get into their cars and drive anyhow, this is what happens. White people that barely record any accidents on their roads, they are not performing magic or waiting for God to perform miracles. They take the bull by the horn through a very strict licensing system for driving, effective monitoring and punishment of drivers who exceed speed limits or are involved in accidents. And If you kill someone while driving, say goodbye to your driving license forever. That is the end of you driving on their roads and that is after you come back from jail.

But in Nigeria, lawlessness is the order of the day. Neither those who drive on the roads nor those who ought to monitor those driving on the roads give a damn about anything. Everyone is busy telling God to take the wheels and asking Jesus to protect them from accidents expecting God to come down from heaven and do what he has already given them the power to do for themselves.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by WandaNara: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
Scrap this useless nysc.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by deboysben(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
cry cry cry cry cry cry

God why

My fellow pcm's Choi!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Glamouzpeter(f): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
When I heard this stuff in school today, I felt so bad
4 dead and many injured

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by hansomb: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
Rip
Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
I see comments like scrap NYSC like car accidents will suddenly stop when this happens .

Get to the root cause of the problem.

Reckless driving, vehicles not roadworthy and roads not car worthy, with a pinch of bandits and kidnappers on the highway.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
Bullshit.
Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by kayuseful: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
A nation that wastes the lives of his precious graduates lipsrsealed
Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Sixsigmahub: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
They were 13 of them that died, not 4. Seven were injured.
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE : https:///13-corp-members-died-7-injured-in-fatal-motor-accident/

[VIEWERS' DISCRETION ADVISED]

4 Likes

Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Clintonchiedzie(m): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
Problem no fit finish for dis con3

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by PrinceMajestic: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
Sad news again the road to Katsina is so long and dreadful. My fathers saw me through that journey to and fro, so many temptations on the road. May the souls of the departed rest on

3 Likes

Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Segfaultt(m): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
Glamouzpeter:
When I heard this stuff in school today, I felt so bad
4 dead and many injured
you're in uniuyo?
Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by ChasinGood(m): 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
Very disheartening. One minute you're happy and the next you're weeping for a loved one. RIP to the deceased. Crazy world.
*Weeps
#endnysc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by joshtooxplicit: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
It is either they cancel this RUBBISH or they stop sending people more than 6hrs from their permanent residence, infact everyman should serve in his zone. The corruption in NYSC is Huge.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Sterope(f): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nigeria happened!
Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by bolabadmus38: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
What a sad loss . May their gentle souls rest peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by Numerouno94(m): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
This scheme shuld b cancelled outrightly or every prospective corp members shuld b made to serve in their various states of origin or state of residence. sad angry

Its painful to depart this way havin toiled nd suffered in skul, leaving behind ur parents nd loved ones in pain nd agony. The government failed y'all.RIP.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp by kingsleyi: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
It's very painful.i saw these two buses passing thru Enugu yesterday with inscription KATSINA STATE CORPERS 1&2.I personally smelt death and prayed for there soul because I knew most of them wont come back alive .

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? / Redeployed Corp Member Only / 7 Types Of Corper Teachers You'll Meet In A School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.