Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Jesus Is The One Who Sits On The Throne - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is The One Who Sits On The Throne (263 Views)

Who Sits On The Throne Of God? / Justin Bieber Sits On The Floor While Preaching To The Homeless / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is The One Who Sits On The Throne by bingbagbo(m): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
PLEASE, FOLLOW CLOSELY:

Revelation 21:5-7

[5] Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.”
[6]And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.

[7]He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO VERSE 6 WHERE HE SAYS "I WILL GIVE OF THE FOUNTAIN OF THE WATER OF LIFE FREELY TO HIM WHO THIRSTS"

DOES IT REMIND YOU OF ANYTHING? RECALL WHEN JESUS MET THE SAMARITAN WOMAN AT THE WELL?

SEE:

John 4:10-11,13-14
[10] Jesus answered and said to her, “If you knew the gift of God, and who it is who says to you, ‘Give Me a drink,’ you would have asked Him, and He would have given you living water.”
[11]The woman said to Him, “Sir, You have nothing to draw with, and the well is deep. Where then do You get that living water?
[13] Jesus answered and said to her, “Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again,
[14]but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.”

PAY ATTENTION TO THE 14TH VERSE WHERE JESUS PROMISES OF GIVING A FOUNTAIN OF WATER AKIN TO WHAT HE SAID TO JOHN IN REVELATIONS 21:6

JESUS CHRIST IS GOD ALMIGHTY

GLORY
Re: Jesus Is The One Who Sits On The Throne by MightySparrow: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
Did become Alpha and Omega after resurrection or ......?
Re: Jesus Is The One Who Sits On The Throne by bingbagbo(m): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
MightySparrow:

Jesus is same the same yesterday, today and. Forever
Re: Jesus Is The One Who Sits On The Throne by bingbagbo(m): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
MightySparrow:

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Re: Jesus Is The One Who Sits On The Throne by myami: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
bingbagbo:

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
who is now the Son

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The One Who Sits On The Throne by bingbagbo(m): 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
myami:
who is now the Son

Hebrews 1:8
But to the Son He says: “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Import Gadget At Very Low Prices For Your Business Or Personal Use / Assistance / Please, Can Anyone Here Help Me Interpret This Dream...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.