Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:13 PM

BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) (18243 Views)

Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by Sophiachimamand(f): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
I like this brand ....always there for the youths

1 Like

Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
osamz007:
Yeye dey smell

When xiaomi dey ni
With their bug issues Abi grin
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Heineken:
Tecno good actually.. Na money wey no dey I need this new camon 7p. Great phone
Nice phone their with better battery life optimization and 18watts fast charging but just that no type c

2 Likes

Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Youngpo413:
It has pre-installed bloatwares...thats why stock android is the best...
Yes but nokia has not stepped up its gaming phones
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Holysax29:
Redmi 9T
I dropped it at the customer care hub already cos they told me the panel is down.

3 months old phone o
Redmi 9t is kinda useless even tecno spark 7p with 5000mah was able to beat a redmi 9t battery life usuage when it comes to durability, battery life, trust, tecno wins xiaomi
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by Heineken(m): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
MartinsD12:

Nice phone their with better battery life optimization and 18watts fast charging but just that no type c
I like tecno too much..
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by pegix(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
AREWAELENU:
What is this one saying BLOW like note 10 pro wey dey explode

better fynd money go join sammy user
And have u compare that to a xiaomi phone of equivalent amount
Speed, processor, SD antutu rating, screen resolution etc

Mind u the 64mp of most tecno phone and infinix can stand besids the 2mp.of another (iphone camera is only 12 mp... Dox heavy mp doesnr necessarily means beta picture quality)

I still dont get what u mean by "" +fynd beta moneh" how much is ur 10 pro boss mi?
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Heineken:
I like tecno too much..
It's not bad they are good at what they do

1 Like

Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by Heineken(m): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
MartinsD12:

It's not bad they are good at what they do
boss I tell you. They're trying.
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by AmadorSays: 4:59am On Jul 30, 2021
very much deserved win, congrats to them
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by AmadorSays: 5:00am On Jul 30, 2021
lol, and their exploding phones grin
MartinsD12:

Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by AmadorSays: 5:01am On Jul 30, 2021
what do you mean no type c? Phantom X comes with type c
MartinsD12:

Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by Corroro: 5:15am On Jul 30, 2021
nice award, congrats to TECNO
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by Corroro: 5:15am On Jul 30, 2021
i wonder o grin
MartinsD12:

Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:48am On Jul 30, 2021
Corroro:
i wonder o grin
No mind them, xiaomi has bug issues that has killed it
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:50am On Jul 30, 2021
AmadorSays:
what do you mean no type c? Phantom X comes with type c
I know, we are talking of camon 17p no type c
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:51am On Jul 30, 2021
Heineken:
boss I tell you. They're trying.
Of course let's wait and see pova 2 lands in Nigeria soon, infact that phone too make sense

1 Like

Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:53am On Jul 30, 2021
AmadorSays:
lol, and their exploding phones grin
That's it for now tecno is leading, their phones are worth it
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by Ammaizingemmy: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2021
Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! My people... A very big Congratulations to Tecno and their team for this achievement
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by kvngmaxy(m): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2021
I'm telling ya spark 7p na world best

1 Like

Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by Heineken(m): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2021
MartinsD12:

Of course let's wait and see pova 2 lands in Nigeria soon, infact that phone too make sense
wow.. OK boss. To me I believe this camon 17p so much
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2021
kvngmaxy:
I'm telling ya spark 7p na world best
world best but dem no sabi am for europe. phone wey dey hang out of the box
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by freezy4me: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2021
sunshineV:
world best but dem no sabi am for europe. phone wey dey hang out of the box

Europe too far nw, dem no even Sabi am for China where dem produce am.
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by Abbeyme: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2021
ubee:
Ehn? What about Apple? You think apple should have won the award?Why?

Why not? Apple keeps on improving on their technology and thinking without the box.

I lie?
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
MartinsD12:
Yes but nokia has not stepped up its gaming phones
so in your little mind, tecno has stepped up on its gaming phones?
do you even know what is gaming phones?
all these tech illiterates will not kill us.
Nokia and Xiaomi sells in China and Europe Tecno sells mainly in Africa
and kid, tecno has never in their lives produced a gaming phone. smiley

1 Like

Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2021
skywalker240:

facts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by ubee(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
And that is why you should really focus on reading to understand completely any article before you comment so that you should reply with understanding.
The award in for "Mobile fone of the year" 'in Nigeria'. It's not mobile awards at global level.
If you are a Nigerian, and you go out, socialize and meet people then nobody will have to tell you that Tecno is almost certainly the most used phone amongst the masses.

The award if it was for global level, the likes of Samsung and Apple will cart away all the awards.
Abbeyme:

Why not? Apple keeps on improving on their technology and thinking without the box.

I lie?
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by AmadorSays: 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
yes o, TECNO phones are very much worth it
MartinsD12:

That's it for now tecno is leading, their phones are worth it
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by AmadorSays: 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
ok now, yeah that doesnt come with type c
MartinsD12:

I know, we are talking of camon 17p no type c
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by Abbeyme: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
ubee:
And that is why you should really focus on reading to understand completely any article before you comment so that you should reply with understanding.
The award in for "Mobile fone of the year" 'in Nigeria'. It's not mobile awards at global level.
If you are a Nigerian, and you go out, socialize and meet people then nobody will have to tell you that Tecno is almost certainly the most used phone amongst the masses.

The award if it was for global level, the likes of Samsung and Apple will cart away all the awards.

You sound so sour at an argument.
People use techno much as people use iPhone like Samsung and huawei.

The article is attempting to quantify the mobile phone brand of the year in Nigeria and not the most populous mobile devise.

So my questioning the rationale behind the choice of techno against other device names should not stir your pride and monopoly to anger but direct me to possible questionnaires or other criteria that was used to pick the winner.

Make your point, dont fight!

1 Like

Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
skywalker240:

Your iberiberism is getting out of hand, your thinking is retarded, in case you don't know tecno now sells in India and continents of the world
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
AmadorSays:
ok now, yeah that doesnt come with type c
Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 / Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result / Mtn New Time Data Bundle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.