Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:50 PM

BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) (18244 Views)

Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2021
MartinsD12:

Your iberiberism is getting out of hand, your thinking is retarded, in case you don't know tecno now sells in India and continents of the world
Hush kid, i know they sell in India, but i can bet my balls your warped brain dont know shit about their market share over there, you think Indians are as dumb as most Africans? They are not even among the top 6 bestselling phones in India. Thats why i said mainly Africa.

Continents?

except from India and Africa, name the rest,

i will slap your dull brain silly if you mention South America.
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by Freelancerx: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Award organized by Transsion awarded to Transsion

grin

Jokers
BoICT na transsion owned? Interesting shocked
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by Mohbola(f): 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
Haha grin grin
kvngmaxy:
I'm telling ya spark 7p na world best
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by Mohbola(f): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2021
BoICT
24kmagic:
Remind me again who the organisers are?
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by Breastfeed: 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2021
Wow, congrats to them. Well deserved
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by Kayconcept2(m): 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
Congratulations to them, award well deserved
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by Realboygenius(m): 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Na apple suppose win am o

Direct Apple smartphones doesn't have much presence here in Nigeria.
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by saratackit: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hahaha why hmming you can check them out nah
Yyvonne:
hmmmm
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by investigator007: 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
Congrats to this brand
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by harryodilli19(m): 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
tecno has been coming up with good budget phones lately. the spark 7P looks good to me. The external specs plus the helio G70 chip make this a good and affordable phone.

1 Like

Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by Princeofabia: 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
MartinsD12:

Nice phone their with better battery life optimization and 18watts fast charging but just that no type c
Ya... I have heard Alot of positive reviews about the phone.... Do you currently use the phone?
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Princeofabia:
Ya... I have heard Alot of positive reviews about the phone.... Do you currently use the phone?
No I don't use it but I have people using it, it's definitely worth it but me am waiting for pova 2
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by Princeofabia: 12:35am On Aug 12, 2021
MartinsD12:

No I don't use it but I have people using it, it's definitely worth it but me am waiting for pova 2
Okay
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
Princeofabia:
Okay
Yeah
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by Yongi99(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
Holysax29:

Xiomi wey chop my eyes 2 days ago, my Bluetooth connection malfunctioned and I tried restarting my phone, na so phone no come up again.

this is what I'm going through now. I shouldn't allow the phone go off or else I'm going to an engineer to open it and put it on. angry

The phone went off today at 9%, in ultra battery saver mode.

I have changed the power flex already. I was advised to go for a new battery.
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by Holysax29(m): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2021
Yongi99:
this is what I'm going through now. I shouldn't allow the phone go off or else I'm going to an engineer to open it and put it on. angry

The phone went off today at 9%, in ultra battery saver mode.

I have changed the power flex already. I was advised to go for a new battery.

Lol

I no go ever buy Xiomi product again, they haven't even repaired it after one month.
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by Yongi99(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
Holysax29:

Lol

I no go ever buy Xiomi product again, they haven't even repaired it after one month.
omooo
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by tafat: 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
congrats to this company, very much derserved.
Re: BoICT: TECNO Wins Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year Award (Photos) by tafat: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
i can only imagine how frustrating that will be, that's why i always go for a brand that has very good after sales service4
Holysax29:

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Stunning Features You Will Find In Samsung Galaxy S8 / Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result / Mtn New Time Data Bundle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.