Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) (43768 Views)

Chinese 'Sharprite' Store Opens Right Opposite 'Shoprite' In SA (PICS) / SEE Shoprite Trucks Used As Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (PIX) / Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by Oyiboman69: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Xenophobic people
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
AFRICANS ARE WILD ANIMALS THAT MUST BE TAMED TO GOVERN undecided
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
pocohantas:
Quite innovative.
Omo. No be only me see am b that.✌️
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by Drizzy5001(m): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
creativity
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by pointstores(m): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nawa
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by juseng(m): 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Iyajelili:
South Africans and their destroy it mentality! How can you steal a coffin? Who does that? Nigeria has her issues but we are far better than some countries

Tell a man shut up!

some countries but definitely not southy.

how is the corruption cases charged against magu better
oh you have not heard the recent charges against our super cop yet.
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by Chapelbeatz(m): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

I am only concerned about SA women endowment. One in three SA women is carrying a thick ass.

You are healed in Jesus name. grin grin grin
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by FashionCookie(f): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Which do we believe now? I thought you said normalcy has returned? Which one am I reading in the article that some stores are still closed? Anyways, that one concern una.
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by MYHUBBY: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Czsamanie:
Uhmm... Number 6

you too see that big heavy yansh, I wonder how that yansh will be when it look that big inside jeans

Omo jeans dey carry something o
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by michaellovaldo(m): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
Czsamanie:
Uhmm... Number 6

grin
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by heniford2: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by faceland: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

I am only concerned about SA women endowment. One in three SA women is carrying a thick ass.

There is difference between a find ass and obesity.
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by descarado: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
E concern una?

You guys have heaps of problems and South Africa is not one of them.
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by CasNova: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
GOOD INNOVATION
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by lymelyte(m): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

facts..
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Poor people destroyed and looted their own community, guess who will suffer it, the same dumb poor people.

Now they will pay high price for goods. Very clever Shoprite, if you cannot get to the shops the shops will come to you.
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by nedekid: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
pocohantas:
Quite innovative.
Hello, it's been long you released any foodie or holiday stuff. Any update? grin
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by Beey(f): 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Iyajelili:
South Africans and their destroy it mentality! How can you steal a coffin? Who does that? Nigeria has her issues but we are far better than some countries
You’d surprised to learn the price of coffins & they go with quality. You don’t know if the coffin thief works in the business of selling caskets.. Of all other things he could have picked, that’s what he went for. Thanks don’t know if you’ve heard about grave robbers. It’s a thing as old as time. People steal caskets among other things and resell them. That’s why I’ve seen that during funerals, they may pour soil and then half way pour cement to keep robbers at bay.
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by Btruth: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Iyajelili:
....as in, no matter how worse their mentality of destroying things, they are still far better than Nigeria.

Quote me and get a slap.

grin
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by Babaken(m): 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
One person will just enter inside drive everything to his house
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by Burruchaga71(m): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
South Amaka
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by justjify(m): 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
pocohantas:
Quite innovative.
if not for profits this people deserved to suffer and wait till they reopen,why damage what you use? stealing drinks and coffins,if not for the whites in South Africa it will not be far from Congo or Sudan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by ubee(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Chai! Smh. A wise philosopher once said ignorance is bliss.
How can a Nigerian chide South African's as having a "destroy it" mentally? Have you been sleeping through your existence in Naija?Stealing a coffin shocks you?
Is it worse than stealing a human head, or breast, or heart - things that happen every other day in Nigeria?

Abi you wan talk say "destroy it" mentality no dey for Naija?

You have a massive log in both your eyes that has rendered you almost blind and you are bothered about the granule of sand in someone else's eye.
Wake up and smell the coffee. Be aware of the state of degeneration of our country. We are tumbling into the abyss at record speed, you are there worrying about SA.

Hahaha. Smh
Iyajelili:

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by paix(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
Iyajelili:
Maybe he's numbering his days.
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by lomprico(m): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
black man get big problem
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wow, they are passionate about their business nice one.

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by kechywillz(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

Bad guy,u dey plan travel SA,na big booty be the first thing u go use welcome ur self
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by Basicend: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

Mad man.
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:05am On Jul 30, 2021
I go soon port to SA ...
See yansh wey dey make naija girls dey feel too big.. na em Dem get anyhow there..
Re: Shoprite Trucks Converted To Mobile Stores Following SA Unrest (Pictures) by buymyride: 2:32am On Jul 30, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

you can say that again cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With N80,000? / Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) / CBN Suspends All Loans To NIRSAL As Corruption Scandal Rocks Anchor Borrowers,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.