Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

The Best Dating Source - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Best Dating Source (936 Views)

2023 Best Dating Site / Best Dating App Africa / I Have The Best Dating Advice E-book For Men (2) (3) (4)

The Best Dating Source by Iron50Crossman: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
Honestly speaking, I’m fed up with living alone and I really want to have balanced relationships. So share with me a reliable platform where I can find someone online please
Re: The Best Dating Source by Aniboo: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
Pm

Re: The Best Dating Source by Jordan90Evans: 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
For me it's also a bit difficult to be alone because I've so much love and emotions that I want to share with someone. If anyone knows the best dating site, advise it for use

Re: The Best Dating Source by ImpatienBastard(m): 1:49am On Aug 02, 2021
The real world?

Just go outside man.
Re: The Best Dating Source by Polynek(m): 2:00am On Aug 02, 2021
OP no b only you oo am also in ur shoes i really need a friend both male or female, but female precisely
Re: The Best Dating Source by Polynek(m): 2:01am On Aug 02, 2021
Jordan90Evans:
For me it's also a bit difficult to be alone because I've so much love and emotions that I want to share with someone. If anyone knows the best dating site, advise it for use
abeg no forget to inform me if u eventually find one
Re: The Best Dating Source by goldstar25(f): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2021
I need one too grin
Re: The Best Dating Source by Miller1990: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
To be honest, I don’t quite understand what problems it can be to get to know someone in the modern world. It's not as difficult as you think. You have to try online dating. And if you like someone, you can meet this person to get to know each other better. Here is an overview of one popular social dating platform https://lovezoid.com/internationalcupid/ with detailed specifications. Try to use because you have nothing to lose, but can find your love.

St. Mary's Science College Alumni Association. / Need A Mature Lady For A Serious Relationship! / : Meet Me: