Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer - Programming (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer (27981 Views)

Bank Plus Core Banking Software/web App In Nigeria / What Every Aspiring Software Developer Must Know! VERY IMPORTANT / Aspiring Software Developer Seeking An Environment Contribute And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by MirthOsas(m): 12:54am On Feb 27, 2023
Hey D!

I feel like weeping for Nigeria, it just seems like redemption is too far away from the nation.

It's saddening enough to know that some persons that are valuable for nothing wants to keep the nation hellbound, yet one would still see youths rooting for them, absurd!

This has only strengthened my grit towards getting this 'tech thing' right, because it's clear now that absolutely nobody send our papa...

I revisited flexbox and grid again, and a whole lot of things are making sense now, way better than when I learned about the concepts some months back.

I'm feeling the need for a mentor, I sincerely cannot do this alone embarassed
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by peanutbutterr: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
MirthOsas:
Hey D!

I feel like weeping for Nigeria, it just seems like redemption is too far away from the nation.

It's saddening enough to know that some persons that are valuable for nothing wants to keep the nation hellbound, yet one would still see youths rooting for them, absurd!

This has only strengthened my grit towards getting this 'tech thing' right, because it's clear now that absolutely nobody send our papa...

I revisited flexbox and grid again, and a whole lot of things are making sense now, way better than when I learned about the concepts some months back.

I'm feeling the need for a mentor, I sincerely cannot do this alone embarassed

bro i would like to connect with you. i’m also a newbie in tech and i need all the support as it gets boring coding alone.
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer by KingAbdulazeez: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Good evening everyone, I have been a silent follower of this thread, I have an interest in web development and I have taken many courses on it with my smartphone but what hinders my progress is laptop unavailability if anyone can help me with a used laptop I will be grateful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Muili Seun Sells Off Gocampus To Vickram Sybri, Indian Tech Guru / Nicholas Kajoh Builds A Video-based Vehicle Counting System As His Project / Development Agencies The Best Magento Marketplace Multi Vendor Module - Magebay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.