Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out (13290 Views)

Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje / Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out by ezegenigbonine: 7:18am On Jul 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Why is Buhari hiding from his people in London ?

Iseee
Re: Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out by ezegenigbonine: 7:21am On Jul 29, 2021
Jerryherd:
If Buhari kidnapp and extradite Reno Omokirikiri his people would be wailing

Trouble sleep Yanga dey go wake am

An idiot that kidnap his people. Buhari and his family will not die well just like el-rufai
Re: Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out by ezegenigbonine: 7:24am On Jul 29, 2021
ofiko123:
One million of them cannot do anything to Mr.President...

Then y is he hiding slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out by Iamsane: 7:28am On Jul 29, 2021
Korrection:
mallam una don plenty for nairaland ooo

Nah true o. This place use to be a den for Nyamiris, Igbos and others. It is a good development.
Re: Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out by Diligence: 7:31am On Jul 29, 2021
Gmb has a mission: to rubbish the presudency

Is he so scared of protest

Behold the 3star general of failure {worst president, worst head of state & worst general}

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out by J2381: 7:34am On Jul 29, 2021
He's showing you, he's smarter than you. He has people at his disposal who are smarter than you and your minions.

Keep looking for him and keeping speaking from both side of your mouth.
Re: Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 29, 2021
Wait o. But what is BUHARI going to do in a Global Education Summit? The irony is just too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out by emilo2bad: 7:40am On Jul 29, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
So why is Buhari not in Abuja house in London ?
He is there.look very well
Re: Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out by desiredhome: 7:45am On Jul 29, 2021
prince3009:

Address the comment I made rather than mooing Ipob like a demented cow. I personally never upheld the theory that buhari was jubril or whoever. He is the same buhari that he has always been just that his fulani tribe have an evil agenda which they want to carry out.

So quit whining because you are the one who is jobless and a miscreant because in your folly, you automatically believe that whoever speaks against the ills of this maladministration is an Ipob
Same propaganda they've been pushing for over six years now,.... agenda ko........ continue blaming others while you are part of the mess.......
You hate other people and you expect them to love you in return......
Re: Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out by michoim(m): 7:52am On Jul 29, 2021
Mumu. Some of those people are in support of Baba
Re: Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out by ceaser: 8:00am On Jul 29, 2021
I'm sure they would. Just give it 48hrs tops.

I already mentioned that even the health team that will attend to his health needs over there will have Nigerians on-board. Nigerians are ubiquitous.

If they could find Tinubu out, I don't see Buhari, who is about the world's most disliked president at the moment, will be any different.
Re: Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out by ceaser: 8:06am On Jul 29, 2021
Staphylococcus:

He should get busy with Leah Sharibu scam. Seems it has expired cos it's been a while he used the scam format.

How low can you get? Using Leah Sharibu's case and scam in the same sentence. If you happened to be her parents, would you condone anyone doing that nonsense?

Oh, I'm sorry. You're one of Buhari's minions. Your reputation precedes you. I must have misjudged your sensibility. Please accept my apology for being too expectant.
Re: Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out by Sleekfingers: 8:06am On Jul 29, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/28/200000-nigerians-in-uk-should-smoke-buhari-out-omokri/

oga nigerians living in london is more than 800,000......

You can smoke buhari out. Because the brits governments are protecting him........they will never allow a president to be killed , harass on their soil......he is a president for ogun sake........

Sometimes i just wonder what rhino omokirikiri is smoking........

For those who dont know, the brits threw nnamdi kanu to the wolves......they had a deal with nigerian govt.......but most people aint talking about it.....
Re: Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out by Telekinetic: 8:19am On Jul 29, 2021
MANNNABBQGRILLZ:
As in ehn, BMC recruits many people to Nairaland this period.
That’s what happens when an evil govt uses poverty as a tool to manipulate stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out by raystanley(m): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed The lifeless gworo chewing jihadist hides in Aso Rock and when he travels abroad he also resorts to hiding. A stupid president is always elected by foolish people
Savaged!
Re: Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out by sukar886: 8:47am On Jul 29, 2021
How can a whole president be hiding from his people .. that's too bad
Re: Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out by Iliya1520: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2021
Thank God no be drug trafficking carry him go UK, na an important issue. this yeyeyey drug traffickers are jealous.
Re: Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out by leo22(m): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2021
Why is your president hiding in London?
Lol. He ignores critics? Same way he ignored MNK and Sunday Igboho and anyone who dares to speak against the current evils?
The only people he ignores are his cousins up North who are commiting avoc all over the country.

I guess you guys are planning how to kidnap Reno from Togo to Nigeria.

Staphylococcus:
Bueno the idiot still on Buhari's tail.

I just love the way Buhari keep ignoring the fraudster. One quality Donald Trump never had, always abusing and insulting every critic. Believes everybody deserves a response, thereby, joining them in the mud.

Reno can bark till thy impossible kingdom come, he will forever be ignored.

He should get busy with Leah Sharibu scam. Seems it has expired cos it's been a while he used the scam format.
Re: Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out by Egabs(m): 11:12am On Jul 29, 2021
Staphylococcus:
Bueno the idiot still on Buhari's tail.

I just love the way Buhari keep ignoring the fraudster. One quality Donald Trump never had, always abusing and insulting every critic. Believes everybody deserves a response, thereby, joining them in the mud.

Reno can bark till thy impossible kingdom come, he will forever be ignored.

can u answer why is ur almighty Buhari hiding from the Abuja house in London people like u reasons this country remain like this Shame on you go but sense since u don't have any mtcheeeeeeee
Re: Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out by Staphylococcus: 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
prince3009:

Isn't it funny that the Trump you APC zombies criticized and berated was the one who incidentally sold weapons to your darling baba while the Biden you people rooted for has halted sales of the remaining batch of weapons?

You are really a disease just as your moniker suggests.

You are not in tuned

Trump sold weapons to every available thing ready to buy. It was a business venture for him.

Someone that used executive order to sell undisclosed weapons to Saudi Arabia.

How much more Nigeria.

Defence companies made mad pay under Trump. He was even advertising in foreign trips. Youtube will help you out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

QUIT NOTICE: Igbo Community In Borno Held Peace Meeting With Borno People / FG Sets Up Committee To Fight Hunger In Nigeria / Don’t Succumb To Blackmail, MURIC Tells Pantami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.